Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-10-2012, 03:56 AM
Henri77

Thanx again
Xan, Sara, Miss H

Threads discussing theories and opinions are entertaining, informative.

But I just wanna bring in a bit of light with threads that celebrate life and spiritual events we treasue.
Things we don't see on the 6 oclock news. Or typically discuss with friends.
Magic comes in all colors & sizes.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:09 AM
Master

My journey with Seth has a few of those:

While I was immersed in his book, about 3/4 of the way through, I heard him speak to me, in between the sentences I was reading - my first encounter with hearing spirit.

While I was immersed in his book, about 1/4 way through, I went to adjust the sofa cushions on my couch and saw something out of the corner of my eye - and pulled a huge maple leaf out of the couch! I reached back in a pulled out a beautiful winter flower (it was high summer)! My daugher in law pressed them both, so I still have them...

Shortly thereafter, I began to channel using automatic writing, and got some amazing channelings from Spirit, then specifically from Seth.

Shortly thereafter, I ordered some CD's from the large collection of Jane's channelings. I had to know more, I wanted to hear his voice speaking. They provide a transcript with the CD, and while listening to (I think is was CD#2) there is a section where Seth says:

"you are not the names, you do not need the names any more than I need the name. Feel that moment of present reality, then, as your point of action from which you influence each moment, in your terms of your reality, and you will not feel dwarfed by the past or at mercy of a future you do not understand. Now in your terms, I am ancient. Yet, in your terms, you are also ancient. If you were truly alive and truly perceptive, and you walked out of this house and, with all of your abilities, all of your abilities working, you picked up one brown dried leaf from last year that littered the grass, and picked it up and understood and felt its reality, and heard what it said, then you would hear my voice, for my voice is a leaf's voice."

That night, you guessed it, I went out into my front yard. I was calm and centered and no where was this practical 50 year old I had become, she had gone, and I searched for a dried brown leaf. I found a few, the winds had blown through the night before and took most of them with it, but I picked up each one and held it to my ear. I did this about 4 times until one spoke to me. It said, "turn around" and I did. It was a clear, beautiful night. So the only cloud in the sky stood out light a sore thumb. It was huge and circular with a hole in the middle. It was rectangle shaped more than circular I guess, I wish I could draw a picture of it. It was pulsating, glowing with light. It was the most beautiful cloud I had ever seen. It was more misty than cloud but it was enormous. I looked around, to see if anyone was seeing what I was seeing. No one was there but me. I stared at it for a good five minutes, in awe. It never moved.

Ooohh and spirit just moved me. That's what I've learned means they are ready to send me a message. Cool beans. Thought I'd share.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:23 AM
Henri77

Delightful story and telling.
I could feel it happening... what you saw that night.

a moving story about knowing-communication
Old 04-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Master
The day after my oldest sister passed away, i was on SF talking about her passing......as you can imagine i was upset; in that moment, i got an overwhelming sense of bliss, and happiness......and i heard her voice in my head say this..." Oh nikki you should see it it here, its so beautiful"....and i was filled with joy........my sister lived the last 20 years of her life in a state of deep unhappiness and felt like a prisoner in her life.........in that moment she gave me, i sensed her freedom, and un-bounded happiness.....How could I feel grief for her passing after that (this is one experience that ive had)........many blessings.....
Old 04-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Henri77

This is a marvelous story... if only others could more easily be spared the extended sorrow, feeling of separation.
Yet we often cry more for ourselves , rather than for those we lose ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
The day after my oldest sister passed away, i was on SF talking about her passing......as you can imagine i was upset; in that moment, i got an overwhelming sense of bliss, and happiness......and i heard her voice in my head say this..." Oh nikki you should see it it here, its so beautiful"....and i was filled with joy........my sister lived the last 20 years of her life in a state of deep unhappiness and felt like a prisoner in her life.........in that moment she gave me, i sensed her freedom, and un-bounded happiness.....How could I feel grief for her passing after that (this is one experience that ive had)........many blessings.....
Old 10-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Kaceykat

I think I was once used to save a child from a potential fall from a high ski lift. This is how it happened:

I was on a ski lift wait line, and a ski class of small children came up with their instructor. As per the custom, they were asking grownups to take a child in the lift with them, and so I did. I didn't speak much to him except to say hi and smile in a reassuring way (figuring he had been indoctrinated with as much "Stranger Danger, Dont' talk to Strangers" as my own two boys had at school) but the atmosphere was pleasant enough and the day was gorgeous so I just admired the scenery as we went up and up to the intermediate slopes.

Suddenly I was OVERWHELMED with terror this boy (about five or six years old) was going to fall! I told myself that was silly : he was sitting quietly, our safety bar was down, he wasn't going anywhere. But we were forty something feet up and I became sick with dread. So I asked myself, okay, what would I want to do if he started to fall? I would grab him by the nape of the neck and pull him back. And so I prepared: I moved my ski poles out of my right hand (the one next to him) over onto my left (which of course was a long comical process, moving long poles over long skis, tangling etc.) then I pretended to yawn, stretch, and just casually put my elbow on the back of the chair lift between us, my hand forward ready to snatch him by the nape of the neck if I had to, like a mommy cat grabbing a kitten. It took a while to get all set up to do it!

And then we neared the top of the slope. We passed the "Prepare to Disembark" sign which means throw back your safety gate, so I did. TWO SECONDS AFTER THAT, the entire ski lift JERKED TO A STOP and our chair started to swing wildly in midair. (Someone had fallen down below at the getting-on area)

Sure enough, the boy in his slippery ski suit started to fall out of our lift. And just as sure, just as I mentally rehearsed, my hand DARTED out of its waiting position right behind his neck, grabbed him by the puffy collar, and hauled him back on before he had gotten even more than halfway off the chair lift!! "Gotcha!" I said lightly and casually. And he GIGGLED. And then the lift started up again, we got to the landing spot, and he went his way and I went mine.

And only then, did I begin to shake at the close call we had both had. If I had tried to save him with the poles in the way, I probably would have fallen too... I truly felt God or someone had intervened to stop a potentially fatal accident (we were like, forty feet in the air at the time!) But then the questions started: if God had intervened in this instance, why were any accidents allowed to happen? Does that mean some accidents are OKAY ? Yeah, the rest of the ski trip wasn't quite so quiet, mentally. A lot of amateur philosophizing went on, none of it satisfying.

I finally gave up and simply decided that some mother or grandmother had prayed intensely for this boy's safety on the slopes and that this intervention was an answer to that.

I wonder where he is now, and what he is doing. I wonder if he has some special job in this world, that the Universe was making sure he was able to report for :)
Old 10-10-2012, 03:29 AM
Master

KaceyKAT, what a beautiful, moving story...

I had a similar experience with my nephew when he was about 18 months old. I was in the jacuzzi with 3 or 4 other adults, when I was a teenager, and there was no one else in the backyard with us, the rest of the family party was in the house. The "bubble jets" were on high and we could barely hear ourselves talk over them. I have always been blessed with exceptional hearing - I could literally hear a pin drop - and from the right side of me, I hear a very small plop over the bubbles and I knew instantly what had happened. I didn't even pause to say anything I just dove into the pool (which was attached) and I'll never forget his face as I grapped him up and brought him to the surface. Scared the beegees out of me. But after that, I thanked God that he had given me such a gift of hearing. I think that was why I have it, so I could save his life.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:10 AM
Henri77

Pretty cool stories, told by the "intervening angels" in this case.

Yet I tend to suspect angels may have supplied the psychic warning to you both. Or whomever acted in their stead.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Administrator
My eldest son works with the fun fair he travels around with them.about 7 years ago they were in a place for two weeks.when one of the rides were hired out,my son and his friend who is the big bosses son went with this ride,they came back about 7 pm that evening,my son wanted some food so he started to walk to the 24 hour garage which servrs food news papers etc, when a friend was going so another of the lads gave them a lift,
within minutes of driving the one driving lost control of the car it went straight through a stone chapel wall,it knocked three headstones down.the car rolled four times my son who was a backseat passenger ended up in the front with the force of the crash,the lad in the front passenger seat had his head slumped down,the driver ran off,leaving my son and his friend for dead.only someone passing saw it and called the police,when they got there he said to his colegues call an ambulance,the paramedics thought they were looking at two dead bodies, then they suddenly groaned they were rushed to hospital.the police went to the other lads parents house at 3 30 in the morning they went to bangor hospital were they were,i had a phone call at 9 am from my sons boss asking me if the police had contacted me i said no so he told me.we went to the hospital when we got there my son was lying on the bed with a neck brace on upside down in the bed,the doctor wanted to speak to myself and my husband he told us my son had a frontal lobe brain injury,and his left arm was shattered but the couldnt operate because the brain injury would have killed him.the driver ran off and hid in a darmers field the helicopter found him,the police that attended i wanted to speak to to ask why i wasnt informed i wasnt satified with his answer so i put a complaint in the the police headquaters about there attitude,, my som came home he was off for 5 weeks then he went back.his brain healed to an extent but it left him with short term memory loss,he told me that just before the crash he felt a warm glow surrounding him.his arm hasnt healed as welll he will need 5 to 6 operationd on it as he gets older, the police finally got back to me,and he told me as he went to the car he saw a yellow glow around the car ,he told me it was their guardian angels looking over them.

Namaste
Old 10-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Ellibell

The last day in my job as an event riders groom, I had the choice of riding any horse on the yard. I choose one who I liked, his best horse who I was upset at leavingas I knew he was for sale (dodgy situation). Earlier that day I had ridden a young horse and a truck driver in a 7.5ton truck had sped past us upsetting the horse on this particualr stretch if narrow country road. We met this truck driver coming in the opposite way. I heard an engine scremaing down the hill and told the other rider to hang back. I saw him appraoch speeding at 40 mph on a single track road with high stone walls. As he could see us on the straight stretch, I asked him to slow down and he ignored me talking on his mobile phone. The side of the truck hit the horses hips and dragged us both under the wheels with teh driver still doing 40 mph as he was clocked by the car behind him. I knew he would hit us and as I tensed I heard a male voice say relax you will survive. Normally I keep hold when I fall off, but this time I went floppy as it was the floor, me, the horse on top of my pelvis and spine and the truck over the horse. The horse managed with the adrenaline rush to get up off me and collasped a few feet away from me where he was put to sleep due to his severe injuries. i remember thinking I am going to get up and murder (literally) the truck driver,and I felt a voice saying stay there do not move in my head the same male voice. As I lay there drifting in and out of consciousness, as I also had trauma to my head (my riding hat was totally smashed and saved my life too) I heard the same voice saying now maybe you will listen and start healing work. Once I had healed as much as I can (hip and lower spine leaves me in constant pain but I can walk, run and still ride my own ponies) I re-trained in equine massage and 10 years on and also adding human healing to my lists too. Shame I could not listen without this accident, and I am sad the horse had to die (but it also saved him from being passed on to lotsof owners as he did have a lameness issue that the vet covered up to sell him) but in another way I am grateful for the accident as it has opened up another world to me. I am still and will be forever learning but from time to time I still hear the male voice when I really need help. I have no idea who he is and I am not strong enough to connect and ask yet.

I have also heard him at other times while driving and making choices.