Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-02-2011, 01:24 PM
mrcuteblackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi I've chosen some friends of my real life as spiritual guides (that is their higher selves)... Wondering if I did well because I am now in an horrible situation. Being tormented etc.
There is no guidance, they don't speak, and when they speak the only thing they do is judgment. They say trust but I've come to a point I cannot really trust. I don't even know what is going on, I am completely lost and no one explains nothing...

No guidance, no answers, only judgment...

Is it a bad idea to choose guides this way randomly like I did, we should only trust our real guides?

Thanks,

3dnow
Here is the bottom line: trust noone, no person, no spirit, no angel 100%. Use your knowledge and decernment. You are more knowledgeable than most of these beings, especially in things that concern you. I hope you know what you want in life.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:26 PM
mrcuteblackie

Maybe some mischievous spirits take his/her friends' forms and try to get a laugh.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:56 PM
zeke zenna & mook

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcuteblackie
Maybe some mischievous spirits take his/her friends' forms and try to get a laugh.

That is sort of the point i was trying to make however i don't agree about not trusting your guides and angels, s far as trusting human beings well i can sort of agree in that even the closest of friends can stab you in the back but we have to trust other people it's part of life it would be a very lonely place to never trust anyone and i guess that would make you pretty unhappy.

AS far as guides and Angels go, if your working with those from the light then they would never do anything to harm you or cause mischief.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi I've chosen some friends of my real life as spiritual guides (that is their higher selves)... Wondering if I did well because I am now in an horrible situation. Being tormented etc.
There is no guidance, they don't speak, and when they speak the only thing they do is judgment. They say trust but I've come to a point I cannot really trust. I don't even know what is going on, I am completely lost and no one explains nothing...

No guidance, no answers, only judgment...

Is it a bad idea to choose guides this way randomly like I did, we should only trust our real guides?

Thanks,

3dnow

Unfortunately if you are not a medium then you will not be able to hear the words of a communicating spirit. Spirit live on a higher vibration to ours and a medium has to raise their vibration to blend with spirits before communication of any kind can take place. It is said pirit guides choose their medium, they do not choose them, nor do guides judge.

When ever we feel down our thoughts tend to dwell on the negative aspects of life. Therefore our thoughts will attract spirits of like mind. These mischievous spirits cannot hurt us but they can and do influence our thoughts. If we are in a vulnerable position we may often believe it's us that keeping us down in the doldrums and find it a challenge to change our perspective. Likewise, the higher evolved spirits cannot influence us because our thoughts often put up barriers which are unpenetrable for their thoughts to have a positive effect.

This is why control of our conscious thoughts are necessary at all times because they alone act as our protection. Look within to find the strength and trust in yourself as this should be of benefit for your present situation.