Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Experiencer
yellow spirit light?

I have identified my spirit guide as John, and when I call him I can feel him hug my sides and/or flash a white light, it is a very warm, positive feeling.
The night before last I had a scary experience and after I awoke for the day I felt that something was wrong, something was off and I did not feel John's presence, when I called him I did not feel him come and instead I felt a sharp pain on my right arm below my shoulder and saw a yellow flash of light on the corner of my right eye and a feeling rushed through me that was not comfortable. I asked that whatever spirit that I did not welcome into my heart leave, and I took sleeping medication to force me to sleep so that I would not encounter whatever I had encountered the night before. I had never seen a yellow flash before, only white, blue, and one time purple. Was that yellow light someone negative?
Old 24-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Ascender
it sounds like it to me. If you felt nothing but bad feelings from this light I would say so.
I'm sorry that had happened to you. :<
Old 24-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Suspended
The yellow light could have been a warning from John. He may have been communicating with you.
Old 24-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoclora
it sounds like it to me. If you felt nothing but bad feelings from this light I would say so.
I'm sorry that had happened to you. :<

I appreciate your condolences, I haven't experienced it again but I have moved sleeping locations to a place where there is more electricity flowing, I feel that it helps drown out my thoughts so that I can fully fall asleep
Old 24-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
The yellow light could have been a warning from John. He may have been communicating with you.

That very well could be what it was, because I did have the sense that someone was "in my mind" talking to me but I was with a group of friends so I was a bit wary, thank you for the advice (:
Old 30-05-2013, 04:55 AM
jaydonc

That time you are feeling warm energy that is why you are feeling heat.
Old 31-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydonc
That time you are feeling warm energy that is why you are feeling heat.

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean, please elaborate?
Old 01-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Experiencer

I've read on here and elsewhere on the net that a pale yellowish light represents the Archangel Azrael