Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-03-2015, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Impossible. They are always with you, watching you and record everything in their little notebooks.

Ever heard of the 'Akashic records'. Our every action, decision and thought is recorded anyway. These 'police' take down notes as well.

i agree that they exist. i have seen them monitoring my every move.

If you don't want the police to monitor you, don't astral travel.
First the Akashic record keepers are not 'Police'. They just record things.

Second they record whatever you do anywhere. Not astral projecting is not going to stop them recording you.
Old 13-03-2015, 02:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMariposa85
For starters, it would seem like you are confusing astral projection with an actual soul exchange. They are two totally different things. Astral projection is getting visions of things going on elsewhere as though you are there seeing things for yourself first hand. To actually travel on a different plane involves actually leaving your body which is something different. I project myself and I am quite certain you can't visit other planes while simply projecting. I do not have control over where I project to. I doubt you do either.

Lol soul exchange? Sounds like a dating company for souls. Astral projection is the projection of one's consciousness into higher nonphysical realms. One's consciousness, which is contained within one's energy body (similar to how our consciousness is contained with our physical bodies during normal waking reality), does in fact leave the body. Any experienced astral projector will confirm this. Controlling one's experiences is certainly possible. Again, ask any experienced projector and they will confirm their experience of this fact. I have directed my experiences through my intention on countless occasions, which includes willingly projecting into higher dimensions and meeting with spirits and higher beings of my choosing.

Quote:
When it comes to raising vibrations, I have learned that that is not something we actually have any control over. It increases with time as we evolve spiritually and not something we can speed up ourselves.

You are essentially saying that spiritual evolution occurs independently of the individual, whether the person has a say in it or not. Or in other words, spiritual evolution has nothing to do with the thoughts, intentions, and actions that a person takes. This is false. Spiritual development is achieved through the skillful use of one's mind, and is accelerated through an effective spiritual practice. People don't become enlightened by accident. It generally requires a great deal of dedicated spiritual practice. In this case of raising vibrations, it can be greatly accelerated through energy body development practices, meditation, and the purification of the mind.
Old 13-03-2015, 03:05 AM
Knower
Tristran...

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”
~Epicurus
Old 13-03-2015, 04:12 AM
Suspended
Never heard of Astral police but... someone told me once in one of there Astrals they flew up to high an were told to stop, when they didn't they were thrown back down an woke up.

If you bump into them manifest some donuts and hand them out with a smile.
Old 13-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Experiencer

Yep they wear all black, you would say men in black but they have no facial features i don't think.
I have come across them a few times, you feel fear and panic when they catch you.

Its no rubbish trust me. They prevent you from stepping over the law of the astral plane. They communicate with there thoughts and can stop you actually projecting. They can also help though, people don't like to talk about them and if they did you don't hear good. They keep a close watch on regular starseeds projecting.
Don't go to them though if you come across them, id manifest youself out of that spot immediately because they can block your chakras, close you off temp.
Old 13-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Experiencer

They also connected with the tall white beings, you may come across too. They are responsible for activating and teaching some starseeds
Old 13-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
They prevent you from stepping over the law of the astral plane.

What is the law (or laws) of the astral plane? What laws have you tried to break that caused the "astral police" to stop you?
Old 13-03-2015, 03:13 PM
wanderlusterer

Quote:
For starters, it would seem like you are confusing astral projection with an actual soul exchange. They are two totally different things. Astral projection is getting visions of things going on elsewhere as though you are there seeing things for yourself first hand. To actually travel on a different plane involves actually leaving your body which is something different. I project myself and I am quite certain you can't visit other planes while simply projecting. I do not have control over where I project to. I doubt you do either.

Heck, I don't even have control of whether I can project at all or not :/ I'm asking in advanced so that I don't get caught off guard when I do. Main concern is not letting astral beings get to know me so well as to be able to shapeshift into the forms of people I know to trick me I guess.

Quote:
When it comes to raising vibrations, I have learned that that is not something we actually have any control over. It increases with time as we evolve spiritually and not something we can speed up ourselves.

Perhaps raising vibrations might have been a less accurate term. I meant something along the lines of "raising good energy", or "think happy thoughts so the bad stuff goes away" kind of thing. I think that kinda works? I have zero experience here though so I might be wrong haha
Old 13-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
What is the law (or laws) of the astral plane? What laws have you tried to break that caused the "astral police" to stop you?

Im totally sure of the laws except staying in the zone of your vibration. There is boundaries in the astral and you cant pass tress. If you do it can course complications with projection cord. Iv been passed boundaries and its void. Its kind of a control of the planes. IM not convinced though about the boundaries, these boundaries are more vivid and awakening. There is contracts that is agreed on for the incarnation and it goes for each body. It is not fairy land in the astral, its training and work with adventures on the way and there's the watchers. What is manifested in astral manifests here, so yeah there is laws.
Old 13-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
there's the watchers.
What do these guys look like ?