Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-03-2015, 11:14 AM
wanderlusterer

Angel1 Avoiding astral police?

Hi :)
I'm just starting to learn astral projection and thought it'd be a good idea to know some things first..

I'll try to keep on this plane for the time being, this plane being the one my physical body is currently typing on, but in the even that I somehow slip into another plane or dimension...

1) How do I avoid "zones" with astral polices? I've read the other threads here and they don't seem like fun people to hang about with, in general... If I start off my sessions by surrounding myself with protective light/sphere will they see it? Figured I'll keep up the protection so nothing touches me and reads my story to imitate friends or anything like that.

2) In realising that i'm in a suspicious plane where I might encounter something nasty, how do I move to a different plane before anything actually happens? Do I just try raising my vibrations? While on that topic, is it really that easy to go from this 3D plane right out of OBE to another plane?

3) This is more trivial.. But i haven't yet found anyone talking about this... Do your clothes stay on when you leave the body? I don't really much care, really, but just curious since you guys mention police in suits and all that.

Thanks!
Old 10-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Astral police? Never heard of such a thing... sounds a bit ominous to me (though I'm not a projector).

I would think your 'garment' reflects who you are, though you can change it with intent.
Old 10-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Tedahson

I'd really recommend you to read some books before doing stuff like this. Robert Monroe has some really good books where he maps all the planes and gives you very specific advice for everything you are looking for. Just take one of his books and start reading, you can even find them online ;)
Old 10-03-2015, 12:28 PM
wanderlusterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Astral police? Never heard of such a thing... sounds a bit ominous to me (though I'm not a projector).

I would have thought at least there might be angels or similar entities from higher realms guarding the lower ones, but some threads went on to describe entire cities, malls, cops and vampires on the astral plane. Was just wondering about it, since quite a number of members seemed to vouch for their existence.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=56053
Old 10-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlusterer
I would have thought at least there might be angels or similar entities from higher realms guarding the lower ones, but some threads went on to describe entire cities, malls, cops and vampires on the astral plane. Was just wondering about it, since quite a number of members seemed to vouch for their existence.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=56053

Thanks. This was my thought exactly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
My guess is that these things will not operate on so-called "higher" astral levels where other qualities of energy and emotion are the norm.

As I said they sound ominous and probably enforce the fear matrix. Raise your vibration high enough so you can enter higher dimensions and I don't think they should be a problem.
Old 10-03-2015, 03:15 PM
wanderlusterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedahson
I'd really recommend you to read some books before doing stuff like this. Robert Monroe has some really good books where he maps all the planes and gives you very specific advice for everything you are looking for. Just take one of his books and start reading, you can even find them online ;)

Thanks :) didnt see your comment earlier sorry haha. I'll go read up more, keep my vibrations high and all should be good
Old 10-03-2015, 04:04 PM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlusterer
Hi :)
I'm just starting to learn astral projection and thought it'd be a good idea to know some things first..

I'll try to keep on this plane for the time being, this plane being the one my physical body is currently typing on, but in the even that I somehow slip into another plane or dimension...

1) How do I avoid "zones" with astral polices? I've read the other threads here and they don't seem like fun people to hang about with, in general... If I start off my sessions by surrounding myself with protective light/sphere will they see it? Figured I'll keep up the protection so nothing touches me and reads my story to imitate friends or anything like that.

2) In realising that i'm in a suspicious plane where I might encounter something nasty, how do I move to a different plane before anything actually happens? Do I just try raising my vibrations? While on that topic, is it really that easy to go from this 3D plane right out of OBE to another plane?

3) This is more trivial.. But i haven't yet found anyone talking about this... Do your clothes stay on when you leave the body? I don't really much care, really, but just curious since you guys mention police in suits and all that.

Thanks!

you can definitely be counted upon to lighten any atmosphere. I am sure you will bribe your way past the 'astral police' with your most sensible, logical yet hilarious presentation of seemingly ridiculous theories and queries. good luck. more importantly,let us know how you manage to get past them, especially if and when you are caught without your clothes on which does seem to be a possibility!!
Old 10-03-2015, 05:21 PM
anotherindigo

There is some kind of a police there, yeah, you can't go to the pentgon for example and I would never do that either even if possible, you shouldn't too
Old 11-03-2015, 12:36 AM
Master

Robert Monroe wrote of meeting up with astral guards for JFK in 1962 , and others have met astral guards at area 51 .
Old 11-03-2015, 12:53 AM
anotherindigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Robert Monroe wrote of meeting up with astral guards for JFK in 1962 , and others have met astral guards at area 51 .
Yes I've read about the Area guards too and another one at Bush