Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-03-2015, 08:21 PM
pjt_ldn

My first astral projection experience

Hi,
I have always been imagining astral as floating above my body in the same form / shape and this is exactly what I have been expecting and anticipated. Something alike what we always see on TV/videos...
A few days ago I was for the first time listening to a guided astral projection meditation (very long) until I lost consciousness and I suddenly 'woke up' outside my body, but I was a round ball of bright light (like a star or a tiny Sun) and saw myself sleeping and saw my whole bedroom 'from above'. I got so scared of how real this felt as soon as I realised what happened, that I instantly 'fell back' into my body... Even now my heart is beating faster as I'm thinking about it...
I remember this now very vividly.
It was quite a revelation for me.

I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience?
Old 09-03-2015, 12:40 AM
Ascender
Congratulations on your first AP!

I was able to leave my body twice,but whenever I try to do it,I can't.
The first time,I was sleeping in my Mom's bed and all of a sudden,I was walking back to my room. It felt weird and the energy was negative. Then,I saw two red eyes in my bathroom. I walked to check it out and was yanked back into my body!

The second time,we were headed to a wedding in another state that I was not at all happy to be attending! I kept going back to sleep,just hoping to pass time and get to our hotel. It was taking forever and I just kept thinking that I wanted to go home! Well,all of a sudden I was back home. I walked through our kitchen and to my room. I saw my Brother sitting at the kitchen table and then,my room looked different. I even felt funny. Then,I realized what was going on and didn't like how I felt. So,I thought "I wanna go back to my body". That wasn't working so,I got on the ground and starting kicking and hitting the floor thinking " I want to go back to my body" and well,I went back lol.
After that,I never could purposely astral project. I don't know what I am doing wrong...
Old 09-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Knower

It's really strange... In the beginning when trying to learn I was successful. And then all of a sudden I just couldn't anymore. At least not purposely. I had one experience where I met up with old friends (not intentionally, don't know them IRL to my knowledge but it was a real place I found out later, and we all knew we were meeting for the first time in a long time somehow). During this experience we were all little orbs of light as you described. They were 3 orbs, all slightly different colours. It's the first time I've really experienced that since I was 3 or 4 where one night, laying wide awake and listening to my parents decorate for Christmas (couldn't sleep, much excitement lol) I had this sudden thought of "we're here" and I knew if I opened my eyes I would see lights. I finally got up the guts and sure enough, three orbs, the same colours, right there in my room with me. I freaked and ran. My parents let me sit up with them and my foster brother gave me a lime lolly pop. And I have never forgot the flavour since hahhaha. It was a decent distraction from the fear for a kid I guess...
I still pick lime candies when offered any ever since haha
Anyhow...other than that, no other experience being an orb.
Fear I think is what's effecting me now. I had strange things happen in my grandmothers house (nothing new) but recently had nights there where I felt harassed and like something was trying to force me out of my body and its stuff like that that makes me even more hesitant to try. Probably silly, I dunno. I do hear a lot of people saying that fear really messes it up for them tho. I have to work on it. I hope all continues well for you!