Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
the instant manifestation can work both ways, I know from experience ...... go with the positive thoughts !

Is it 'instant' manifestation or 'intention' manifestation? I can't remember the exact name. But, yes, positive thoughts are definitely the way to go.
Old 19-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Deactivated Account

I am not sure on that, I just know how quickly comments randomly made to the Universe or however, whoever you want to name it .... are heard and acted on.

Then, on the other hand there are what one might call ' intention manifestations ' that seem to take forever, things I have been wanting, wishing for .... would be nice if these manifested as quickly as random comments. I wonder why we have to wait longer ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Guide

Quote:
I am not sure on that, I just know how quickly comments randomly made to the Universe or however, whoever you want to name it .... are heard and acted on.

Then, on the other hand there are what one might call ' intention manifestations ' that seem to take forever, things I have been wanting, wishing for .... would be nice if these manifested as quickly as random comments. I wonder why we have to wait longer ?

You know, whenever I know for a fact I'm going to win on the lottery, I win on the lottery. I win incredibly small amounts, which tend to work out less than what I've had to pay out in the first place. But, the fact is, there are times when I simply know I am going to win, and I do, oddly enough. I remember winning a couple of times in a row. I knew each time that I was going to win. Then, finally, I didn't believe it anymore, and I lost.

Now, if I can just believe in positive thoughts without my brain thinking I'm lying to it, I'll be just fine.
Old 19-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Deactivated Account

That is cool on winning the lottery !

Believing is the key .... to many things

I know, so easy to say, not always easy to do ... with the positive thoughts, I have my ups and downs also with those.

Think of it as 're-programming your brain ' instead of lying to it.....

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Guide

Quote:
Think of it as 're-programming your brain ' instead of lying to it.....

Good thinking, DA.
Old 19-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Sunset Dragon

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Seeker

The right way of thinking.

Hi Sunset and Angel,

It is the right way of thinking, ask and you shall recieve. We must also remember that things are in our control as well. What I mean by this is....

I.e. To win the lottery (and this is a big one), firstly I guess we would have to give it a good, positive emotion. Recreate the feeling (if possible) of winning big and send it out with love and being your intention. Try to forget about this request as the more you think the more scenarios we could place on it and the more doubt we begin to place on it.

But to start it all WE need to buy the ticket.

So if your going to manifest good things in life, things will get laid in our path for us to follow we just need to follow them to get there.

A watched kettle takes longer to boil than one we leave alone to boil.
Old 19-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi NoisyLion,

So .... we are splitting the lottery winnings 3 ways ? Nice !

"Recreate the feeling (if possible) of winning big and send it out with love and being your intention. Try to forget about this request as the more you think the more scenarios we could place on it and the more doubt we begin to place on it. "

Difficult to forget a request, any request, but it makes sense the way you have explained it... and how the doubt enters in.

Expect Miracles !