Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2018, 06:11 PM
Pathfinder

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro

I understand it as only one voice & not many because it is of a spirit that can change its voice & pose as different characters. It does this because it seeks to attack me psychologically. These attacks have lead to it possessing me.

It has also attacked me physically. It used to squeeze my testicles & vas deferens (the tubes that connect to the testicles) through the day & then would add a psychological attack whilst preventing me from falling asleep through the night. I can only suggest that it did something to my brain to stop me falling asleep because it felt like it was inside of me & made me feel slightly inflated, which in turn made me feel wide awake.
I have been attacked in other physical ways too.

@Astro,

I'm so sorry to hear how terrible your experience has been. :( And that most of the advice you've received hasn't helped. That's all the same advice people have given me as well, though I admit I only recently came across it (as of a few days ago I actually started talking to people about this online), so I haven't been able to put it into practice yet to see if it'll help.

Though one person mentioned they had been experiencing something similar for 25 years and found that regarding the entities with kindness, joy, and light (basically being loving toward them) seemed to help. But easier said than done!

When the entities first started communicating with me, they also tricked me a lot as well and told me things like I was going to burn in hell if I didn't do this or that, among many other things. They constantly shifted who/what they were, so I just ended up hardly believing anything they said.

And I can attest to the fact that what you are experiencing is real, as the entities who communicate with me can affect me physically as well. Though nothing as bad as what has happened to you. And schizophrenia medication also hasn't had any impact on the entities for me.

I wish there were more books and resources out there for people who seem to "channel" more negative entities who harass them. I just started reading a book about channeling, and in the very first chapter it talks about how to discern whether your "guide" is a high-level guide or a lower-level entity and warns against interacting with lesser-evolved entities. So obviously this is a phenomenon that is not too rare if it's in the very first chapter of a book about channeling!

But I really feel for you! That must be awful and terrifying. D: I will send positive energy your way!