Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
In my book God doesn't care whether you are 'good' or 'evil'. Nor is he interested whether you wear a hat in church, have been circumcised or eat pork for breakfast. He/She/It almost certainly 'has other things to do'.

Good and evil - as we gauge them to be, are simply two opposing ends of the same thing. Just as the Oneness in which we exist includes (obviously) everything, so do good and evil belong to this oneness - and it will always be so.

This thing we call god, described above in the sentence the universe will confirm whatever we believe is the only thing we have to understand.

The ball, that one which we kick about so much and adorn with so many colours is also the ball in which we exist.

I think God does care about if we are good or evil. God feels the pains that we feel, and to be good is to have less pain, therefore in my logic God does want us to be good.

The universe is what God is doing. God is doing everything at once. God doesn't have anything better to do, God is already doing everything.