Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 30-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Pathfinder
Serafina, It is amazing when things like that happen. Some signs are more obvious than others. It sounds like the one you received was a huge confirmation for you. It's always been one of my favorite things to look at cloud patterns and shapes in the sky. The universe creates beautiful things for us!
Old 30-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe of the Sky
Serafina, It is amazing when things like that happen. Some signs are more obvious than others. It sounds like the one you received was a huge confirmation for you. It's always been one of my favorite things to look at cloud patterns and shapes in the sky. The universe creates beautiful things for us!

Yes, it is!
I didn't expect to see something like that..
Old 03-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafina
I've been told that my main animal guide is an eagle, she's connected to my soul. One day I was walking outside, I looked at the sky
and there was only one big cloud and it had the shape of an eagle with wings spread.. I'm glad I was able to take a picture before the cloud 'fell apart'..
wow I had the exact same thing happen to me. The eagle was kind of nose-first though, from the side, with the foreground wing much bigger, going same direction down the highway as i was (while taking a kid to the emergency room). And really weird part is I dreamed of the eagles the night before.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:51 PM
Knower
In their messages, it is important information that the eagle was pointing in the direction you were going. This is a message that you are on the right path and the eagle spirit is going with you.

Especially with birds, you should always pay attention to what they doing, which way they are flying, if they are noisy, etc. This always pertains to their messages for you.
Old 04-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneTomorrow
wow I had the exact same thing happen to me. The eagle was kind of nose-first though, from the side, with the foreground wing much bigger, going same direction down the highway as i was (while taking a kid to the emergency room). And really weird part is I dreamed of the eagles the night before.

That's amazing, right by your side when you needed the support..!
Old 22-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Animal totems are interesting. I have this odd 'connection' with birds mainly wood pigeons but also ducks, had it for maybe 20 years. Went through some dark times when I was young (7-17years old) and wood pigeons always seem to be very close almost looking over me just when I needed someone/thing.

My wife thinks im crazy and calls it coincidence as there are so many pigeons every where.

I'm not sure myself what it is, if I see them on my cycle to work for example I bow to them (just like a small nod) in thankfullness.
I have helped rear injured young, not just for the safety and well being for the animal but also to reciprocate what they have given me in the past.

I have never told anyone except my wife and my 8 year old daughter, now that I have typed it all out it does sound a tad nutty
Old 24-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Knower
FOR NAFETS: (not nutty) :o)

Pigeon
*Ted Andrews/Animal-Speak
Keynote: Return to the Love and Security of Home
Cycle of Power: Year-round

The pigeon is an unusual bird. Athought most people think of it as a pest in the city environment, it has very unique characteristics. It is also tied to very gentle and loving archetypal energies.

Today the word "dove" and "pigeon" are used interchangeably. Although there is a difference, the two species are related. It would be wise for anyone with a pigeon as a totem to study the characteristics of the dove as well.

The pigeon has a long history associated with the home and with fertility. The real name of Christopher Columbus was "Colombo" which is the Italian word for "pigeon." Columbus helped discover a new home. The pigeon also has an extraordinary homing sense. It knows how to find its way back home, no matter how far it has gone.

It is because of this that they often are symbols for a time or a need to return to the security of home. Pigeons can teach us how to find our way back when we are lost. They help us to remember and find the love of home and homelife that we have either given up or lost. They are the only bird that can drink by sucking up water into their beaks. This reflects that ability to draw on the energies of home, no matter how distant.

They are reminders to us to remember that which has positively affected us from our early home life. Have we forgotten who we are? Are we falling into old patterns we vowed to remember and change? Have we forgotten our basicc foundations, the heritage we have had passed on to us through home and family? This includes the morals, the behaviors, the attitudes, etc. Draw upon them and use them.

Because they breed rapidly and publicly, pigeons came to be sacred symbols for fertility gods and goddesses. They reflect the fertility of home and family that can occur when they are around. Pigeons will huddle together during a storm. If there are storms in your life, huddle with your family--biological or otherwise. There will be safety and security in that activity. Remember that pigeons remind us of the possibilities, real and ideal, associated with home and family.
Old 16-07-2016, 06:49 AM
Pathfinder
In The Beginning .. We are the lower case ..

You don't pick your Totem .. how human to consider .. You speak it .. never believing. Be very careful.

"Once you begin to notice the animals in your life and believe that they do indeed carry messages from spirit it brings you into a whole other world of beauty and mystery."
Old 25-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Experiencer
I been seeing alot of owls lately, could anyone tell me what an owl totem animal means???
Old 26-07-2016, 06:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
I been seeing alot of owls lately, could anyone tell me what an owl totem animal means???

Here is one interpretation, Faithy...

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/owl-p...secrecy-part-I (Part 1)
http://www.shamanicjourney.com/owl-p...ecrecy-part-ii (Part 2)