Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-12-2015, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I do often feel like I'm around others who are all on the same wavelength and I'm on my own - but I've become accustomed to feeling that way over the years...

i know that feeling.
Old 14-12-2015, 04:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I say things I shouldn't

*puts Glow on the spot*

Can you give us some examples of things you say that you shouldn't?

P.S. - whenever I see your username I am reminded of this cheesey 1980's kung fu movie where the two main characters would glow while they fought one another...

Old 14-12-2015, 05:02 AM
Knower

Perhaps my aloneness is also due to needing lots of space due to being empathic in an insane western culture. For example I'm invited again to hang with my friends tonight and their guest the magical guru. I definitely get transcendent around him yet am enjoying my own space this evening and not sure if I will go over because there will be about 20 people. I'm having an interesting conversation with myself wondering if I am crazy for not wanting to go. I was doing errands all day and evening, just got home and want/need my usual down time.

Nah, I'm forcing myself out the door now. People are flying in from all over the world for this evening, to be around him, I totally get it.
Old 14-12-2015, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
*puts Glow on the spot*

Can you give us some examples of things you say that you shouldn't?

P.S. - whenever I see your username I am reminded of this cheesey 1980's kung fu movie where the two main characters would glow while they fought one another...

I think there was a cheesy video game where the people fighting glowed too. :)

Let's just say when ever I go out with the group I went out with on Friday they end up posting a comment of the night on facebook.. It's always me when I go and usually I say several that get nominated so they have to choose.

Usually something honest and funny but that no one would ever admit or generally think till I say it. Sometimes they illustrate how the blond jokes are real, sometimes it a mildly humiliating comment on life that everyone can relate to,... But again would never say,

other times it's just the fact that I hug strangers if I like them, compliment random people in malls if I like their hair, or they smell nice. I have gotten as many as 6 strangers in a grocery store line talking so much that none of us wanted to leave. It all starts with saying things you shouldn't

Not occasionally either I talk to everyone. Last week I went to a health and lifestyle show and one of the ladies in the booth we got talking and within 5 minutes we hugged like 3 times, my husband started wondering if she was into women but she was a lot like me so it was like party of two with no social boundaries. I believe I brought it out in her though because she was quiet till I told her how much I loved the dress she was wearing and she could sorta tell I was melting into the energy in her booth.

My husband doesn't even blink anymore. I bring out the weird in people.
Old 15-12-2015, 05:32 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Jon-pax ........ You said 3 things that make me think you live a similar the experience as my sc.
He says the quote about born alone die alone.... Makes me want to smack him a bit because we don't have to be alone if we fight the program. I except NOTHING. I will fight till my last breath. The world is messed up by programming that's why we are alone. We can change it.

He also acts aloof, mixes easy but gets bored with people easy. I get that though I don't get bored.. I just do not feel a pull to invest my time with them because I know they do not have what I seek.. I don't feel I get anything out of it, so it's a waste to spend to much time on those contacts. Do what I can, recognize their beauty, keep doing life.

Curious is that why you get bored or is it different? I actually enjoy osho. Mostly his understanding of love, how he too couldn't follow the dogma, about the need to be free. I wouldn't agree with him we are all intrinsically alone though... Years ago I would have but I met a SAME. We both no longer feel completely alone, just don't get to share much time in life together so I crave more SAME-ish people in my life, a tribe. I believe I crave it because it's what I'm suppose to follow. Follow my truth till it leads me where I need to be, not alone.

Thank you for posting. Hope I didn't come across as disagreeing with you. I just wish my sc wasn't so apt to accept the alone stuff. It's a choice to follow the program in my opinion. i hate to think of him, or you or anyone accepting that there is no choice but to accept things we don't like. Things change every day, this can change too.

ok I will share a lil romanticism I have with that word as I know of the oneness of all that is
look at the word alone
now look again
allone
ALL-ONE as we are
goes for all of us as we are all one and alone at the same time
as our boy osho distinguishes the difference between aloneness and loneliness one is high one is low your title post seems more to do with the latter as feeling different brings that loneliness that comes with the longing for that tribe which is well understood normal and common in the so called newage I think because in our western way of life a tribe is a dwindling happening though once was very mostly our way which I spose was necessary to band together to kindle our common benefit
so as for the longing
call it in find your tribe or pod they are out there
as to the program I don't quite get what you are addressing though I will say this
separation is a mirage alloneness is not
thanks for the laugh too "He says the quote about born alone die alone.... Makes me want to smack him a bit " got me good
no as to why I get bored I have been a loner most of my life moving around so much its second nature to me
I learn and grow from others [and we learn of everyone we are witnessing] I tend to planting seeds with anyone I have the opportunity meet in respect of peace being with it is my service though it can be tiresome and like you I have that longing too for the tribe though I feel it is to be extended to all of mankind so I wait until we are all on the same page and enjoy the moments I am touched and humbled in openings of the heart
love your difference your uniqueness shine it and those whom are on your vibe will gravitate
Old 15-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon-Pax
ok I will share a lil romanticism I have with that word as I know of the oneness of all that is
look at the word alone
now look again
allone
ALL-ONE as we are
goes for all of us as we are all one and alone at the same time
as our boy osho distinguishes the difference between aloneness and loneliness one is high one is low your title post seems more to do with the latter as feeling different brings that loneliness that comes with the longing for that tribe which is well understood normal and common in the so called newage I think because in our western way of life a tribe is a dwindling happening though once was very mostly our way which I spose was necessary to band together to kindle our common benefit
so as for the longing
call it in find your tribe or pod they are out there
as to the program I don't quite get what you are addressing though I will say this
separation is a mirage alloneness is not
thanks for the laugh too "He says the quote about born alone die alone.... Makes me want to smack him a bit " got me good
no as to why I get bored I have been a loner most of my life moving around so much its second nature to me
I learn and grow from others [and we learn of everyone we are witnessing] I tend to planting seeds with anyone I have the opportunity meet in respect of peace being with it is my service though it can be tiresome and like you I have that longing too for the tribe though I feel it is to be extended to all of mankind so I wait until we are all on the same page and enjoy the moments I am touched and humbled in openings of the heart
love your difference your uniqueness shine it and those whom are on your vibe will gravitate

Thanks for the I quite like that alone:allone thing. Very nice.
Glad you weren't offended by the smack comment. i haven't smacked him yet but he's thus far only said it when he was safely on the other end of a phone.
If he says it in person I make no promises.

I'm with you on planting seeds, that's very much what I do. Only at the same time... I've met a member of my tribe, so now being away from the tribe is more noticeable. that's where the allone turns to lonely. It is like missing a piece of yourself. You notice it when it's not there in 3d.

Since starting this thread I've hit a big shift and feel more connected, I am feeling less distance so that is good.

As to the program I speak of... It's the confusion and distraction of societies constructs and social agreements that dictate everything the rules of society about who you must be, how you must behave, what you must not think, feel or at least admit to thinking and feeling. Who you should feel close to, how you should live, and even to some degree how you will die and at what age. Our experience is controlled by our beliefs and most of these beliefs are rooted in fear. Fear created by people long ago with s need to control.

I want it all gone, I want us all free. These rules, expectations and lies seperate us from one another. They keep people from exposing and exploring who they are, who each other is. They keep us in our boxes. they keep us in judgement of each other in the rare case someone is found outside their box.

I want it all gone. i can plant seed. I can refuse to play their games, but Id rather do that with a tribe. Seeing iit be done is better that just talking and knowing it could be different. Way more effective to be the change vs talking about it. It would plant way more seeds, and help change the collective consiousness so the program can drop and we can "all be on the same page" as you said above.

That's the plan to get us all on the same page where we are free from fear, and pain and we can just be who we were created to be. Then the illusion of seperation will be gone for good and we really will be allone.

Ps I'm going to miss spell allone with two L s for the rest of this incarnation. It is a great seed and I'm going to sow it every chance I get. :) thanks for that.
Subliminal programming, fight fire with fire. :)