Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-09-2011, 06:04 PM
dragon charms

I've been away awhile, and not familiar with this trademarking thing. Could someone explain it to me?
Old 21-09-2011, 06:29 PM
scorpiowitch66

Hi dragon charms,

This is from Wikipedia:

A trademark, trade mark, or trade-mark[1] is a distinctive sign or indicator used by an individual, business organization, or other legal entity to identify that the products or services to consumers with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source, and to distinguish its products or services from those of other entities.

People have been finding new stones/crystals and trademarking them....

Hope that helps
Old 22-09-2011, 03:20 PM
dragon charms

It did help, thanks scorpio. Seems amazing what people will do for money, or do with their money.
Old 22-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Likes2Read

I wonder if there is another version of the same stone, using a non-trademarked name? (Such as how Azeztulite would be regarded as quartz in non-metaphysical circles.)
Old 23-09-2011, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
I wonder if there is another version of the same stone, using a non-trademarked name? (Such as how Azeztulite would be regarded as quartz in non-metaphysical circles.)

No such luck Ron and Karen own the trademark .
http://www.nebulastone.com/Katrina%2...tting%20Go.htm
It's a beautiful crystal :) Above is a link which is rather interesting .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 23-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Moonkestrel

I love the nebula stone - it has my all time soul stone Aegirine in it - how could I not love it? :-)
Old 23-09-2011, 09:29 PM
trinitite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read

Nebula stone is a quartz pentellerite (similar to rhyolite). It has inclusions of anorthoclase feldspar, riebeckite and aegirine. You could think of it as an impure chert or jasper. Good luck finding the original name of the stone.

Ron and Karen only own a trademark of the name "Nebula Stone", they don't own the stone itself. If you can identify what the stone's real name is, you won't have to buy it from them.
Old 24-09-2011, 01:17 AM
Suspended

There`s nothing compared to the Kaustubha stone worn by Krishna. Not that it makes Krishna more beautiful but it makes the gem stone the most beautiful of stones in the universe. People are after Krishna`s Kaustubha gem not it would make the Kaustubha more beautiful but to make the owner the most beautiful in the world. Unfortunately the Kaustubha never leaves Krishna. Unless of course its Radha because Krishna will let Radha wear it. Not to make Radha the most beautiful in the universe because she is already but Krishna just wants to see how the Kaustubha gem would look if worn by his beloved Radha.