Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-09-2011, 08:04 PM
kaz13

what does this stone represent

hi does anyone know what the stone green calcite represents xxx
Old 24-09-2011, 08:08 PM
nightowl

From;

http://crystal-cure.com/calcite-green.html

Calcite is a powerful amplifier and cleanser of various types of energies. This transparent crystal can be found in a variety of colors including clear, green, pink, orange and blue.
Draw money and prosperity by burning green candles placed around green calcite for a short while each morning.

Green Calcite draws money and prosperity to your doorstep.
Healing properties of Green Calcite

Green calcite can assist in dissolving old rigid belief systems, restoring balance to your mind. It aids any transition from a stagnant to a positive environment. It is also used to stimulate the immune system and absorb negative energy (such as arthritis and bacterial infections). Crystal Healers use it with bone adjustments, and constrictions of the ligaments and muscles.

Each color of calcite has specific energies:

* White Calcite - Cleansing and healing
* Green Calcite - emotional balance, stress relief
* Blue Calcite - psychic ability, astral travel
* Clear Calcite (Iceland Spar) - Clarity and insight, forgiveness
* Orange Calcite - Creativity, sexuality, confidence
* Honey Calcite - Persistence, intellectual power
* Pink (Mangano) Calcite - Well being, empathy, health, love
* Red Calcite - Vitality
Old 24-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Sungirl

sit quietly with the stone and ask it. The message of each stone cannot be encompassed in a paragraph or two, only you and the stone know what message it has for you.

Trust your intuition and listen to the stone.
Old 25-09-2011, 11:27 AM
kaz13

hi guys, thank you for your replys they have been a big help bless you xxx
Old 25-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz13
hi does anyone know what the stone green calcite represents xxx

You still believe in this thing? C`mon. We have great advancement in the field of medicine. Give me a break. Unless of course this can be pawned in pawnshops then find me one!
Old 26-09-2011, 02:03 PM
kaz13

i was given this stone at a spiritualist church which i knew nothing about...whilst i believe that you are entitled to your opinion i must question why you are on this site dishing out your opinions....if your looking for a break maybe you should go and book youself a holiday and if your lucky you might find a pawnshop yourself. good luck in your search.