Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-09-2014, 09:11 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedevil
There seems to be conflicting information around the web on this subject. My GA told me she was a human once and my wife in a past life. Is this even possible? Can a GA have been human once? This isn't my spirit guide for sure.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. A lot of it is utter rubbish.

That out of the way, here's my answer.

Short answer, yes of course. Why not?

Longer answer, I think it was my nanna that came to me when I was drowning in the sea when I was 14 or 15, and told me that I should make one last big push despite every muscle in my body feeling like it was on fire due to exhaustion and oxygen starvation. Quite delirious, I was told quite clearly that I needed to turn a bit to my left because I wasn't even facing the beach any more, and in about 6ft there is a sand bank that I'll be able to stand on. I made that turn and that last push, gave up, sank a bit, and for the first time since getting caught in a current, this time my knees hit sand. So I tried again to push on. Unable to do so, I had nothing left. It was at this point when I felt hands under my arms, and I was physically dragged out of the sea. Someone had waded in as far as they dared, and pulled me out. They told me later that they'd been feeling their way in with their feet, and had I not turned and pushed on when I did, they would not have been able to reach me without getting themselves into difficulty.

Perhaps another, much more important question is this: Is a spirit bound to a single form for eternity? If the answer is yes, then a guardian angel could never have been human, but I think there is far too much anecdotal evidence that that's not the case. Most belief systems feature tales of a spirits taking different forms. Even orthodox christianity has the idea that Jesus, a very human man, changes form to become a god, or god changes to become a man, I'm never quite sure which way round that is. Bad example. Anyway, plenty of people believe in ghosts, plenty of people believe the tale of the chase between that Hindu god and goddess, where after many different manifestations in many different forms, they ultimately ended up being a cow and bull. Why not? A spirit is the energy and the life. A body is just a collection of carbon based molecules built to fit a particular environment. So yes, I believe a guardian angel can have been human, but equally, a human could have been a guardian angel. I see no reason why reincarnations and manifestations have to be a one way scheme.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:29 AM
freedevil

Thanks for replying. Turns out I don't have a Guardian Angel (I don't think they exist in the sense that there is a human classification between GA's and spirit guides). My spirit guide was pretending to be my GA, rather she is my GA, human labelled. I have three spirit guides, two of them have been with me since birth.

If you are able to talk to your guide, ask if Archangel Michael exists? You'll be surprised by the answer you get. Yes, someone does respond to whom we call Michael but...
Old 06-09-2014, 04:59 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedevil
There seems to be conflicting information around the web on this subject. My GA told me she was a human once and my wife in a past life. Is this even possible? Can a GA have been human once? This isn't my spirit guide for sure.

A "guardian angel" is just a label we made up. But some of those who watch over us are people like us, who crossed over. And now, from up there, they watch over us (while also living their own lives).

There are "angel" entities, they are different from these. But sometimes people call both of them "guardian angels" and that becomes then confusing.

So true "angels" have never been human. But some of those who watch over us, were. And some day we may choose to become a watcher over the ones we love.

Two different entities and lifeforms, but sometimes have a common goal to watch over a certain human.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Lawlor

People in bodies helping us

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
We humans like our labels for things, we need mental constructs to encompass an idea apparently.
Different beings comfort me or talk to me, or point out things to me at different times. My mind what's to put them in a hierarchy. This one Spirit Guide, this other one a deceased relative come back in love to help from the other side, this one an angel, that one Higher Self, this other one the Creator/Source/God.

Then sometimes I think we experience help from Beyond the Curtain in whatever way we most need at the time. If we feel only an Angel could help, then the help that comes presents as an Angel. If the love we receive in a profound moment feels like Grandma's love then we see the visage of Grandma accompanying the love energy. Is it so? I do not know.

I'm getting better at asking who has come to me, I get answers often, but even then wonder because sometimes the name is of someone close to me who's in body now. Are they astral traveling to me? Esthetic projecting? And what does it mean when I check with them after the encounter and energy exchange and they were awake and playing a computer game and remember nothing? Does our Higher Self roam about when we're disengaged from corporal reality and in a pretend world of TV, movies or computer games?

I'm blessed with numerous beings visit me now and I'm in deep gratitude for their blessings but I have zero proof of who they are and I believe we can't know on this side of the veil and slowly my mind is releasing the need to know, the need to define and label and try to sort out the Mysteries of the Universe.
Very slowly. Le`sigh.

That's amazing I to have had this experience, my freinds and relatives helping me although they are on Earth. My current girl friend especially. I feel a deep love come from her when I'm around her and I would say it is her actual spirt, coming back from after her death! I was amazed when we first started having this kind of contact it's so good to know that others have had this too!
Old 08-09-2014, 12:58 AM
Master
If a angel had become human it is most likely a spirit guide now. Spirit guides and angels are different. Spirit guides have occupied a physical body whether on this planet or some other world or universe. They are usually a graduated soul.

An angel is a positive energy that has never become incarnate. They vary in types depending on their jobs or offices. Angels hAve chosen to evolve in different ways. Some spirits have chosen to remain in the spirit realms within the "hierarchies" or levels.

I subconsciously feel that Christ might have been an advanced angelic being who was directly sent by the Source to incarnate in a body to transform the people of Israel, but then again this occurrence is extremely rare.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:55 AM
Your-MUM

is it a stupid thing to have a GA as you put it in the form of a Tattoo
Old 09-09-2014, 11:23 AM
freedevil

Thanks for the replies. To the people that can speak to your guides. From what I know and gather angels don't exist neither do GA's, at least not in the sense that we believe. Angel = light being entity there are many of them around. Our guides can actually call upon light beings (probable GA's but not assigned to a single human) for help. Light beings have higher energy so if you ever see a flash of white light but are unable to talk to your guides, it's most likely a light being called by your guides to help you. So I ask, ask your guides do angels exist?
Old 09-09-2014, 01:47 PM
Knower
[quote=freedevil] Spirit Guides are here for a lesson and leave when it is completed or swap out through our lifetime as needed? QUOTE]

I was under the impression that we may or may not have other "helping" guides through our lifetime that come and go but we had 1 primary guide that stays with us always..?