Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2019, 10:33 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Relationships can be tricky. If you watch day time TV, it becomes apparent there are a lot of talk shows but they are directed toward women. It is hard to find TV shows that are directed toward men. Having serious relationships can bring about a lot of problems. Relationships, in many cases, do not last very long. Your heart can be 'broken' and a good portion of your assets may no longer belong to you. You mentioned about having overnight relationships. This might be a wise decision on your part at least for now.

I suffer hugely that i have no woman to be intimate with. Maybe i wouldn't suffer so much if it weren't for the fact that i never have been intimate with another woman, not once! I am just human and i have prayed to God to help me find someone. There's a spiritual dating site i know of. I don't know, but if i don't find someone then i will have to try there. After all on a dating site you can atleast explain what you search for. I want someone who believes in universal love for everyone. Kind of like "jesus view on love", a form of spiritual love that extends towards everyone. I know there's people who have such a big heart and that is something i would find very attractive in a woman. Unconditional love is the highest form of love and i seek like a "soulmate" who i can connect with emotionally and spiritually and therefore this is a spiritual trait i'm longing for, it would literally be two hearts uniting in one. Therefore a spiritual dating site could be a good idea, but maybe a person shows up in my life before i try that. I have decided that i'm gonna find someone within two years. I do think i have a more clear picture now what i seek. Maybe i can find someone with similar needs and then maybe continue keeping contact via skype or something else. Thanks for your response.

I sometimes imagine that i extend love towards the whole earth. I feel the love towards earth and everything on it and then i imagine that i send light that engulfs the whole earth.

I am now gonna continue answering the others.