Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-04-2014, 03:02 AM
Master
MIRACLES - remembered.

miracle is defined as an event that is contrary to the established laws of nature and attributed to a supernatural cause. [Collins Dictionary of the English Language, 1986.]

Remembering personal miracles always humbles me, and I become grateful again.

Do you remember a miracle in your life? If so, please share your story about it.

Last edited by Visitor : 24-04-2014 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Incomplete statement.
Old 24-04-2014, 03:21 AM
silent whisper

yes I do..
Old 24-04-2014, 06:26 AM
silent whisper

With your amended ask of course I can share...thankyou for the PM.

:)

As someone who lost connection on many levels of self, the miracle to me is my own reclaiming of self. Through my journey that deeper appreciation of life and living fully has become part of my own heart. So the miracle of life itself is remembered in me now with a deeper and connected understanding. Everything is a miracle now in me. The sunrise, the sunset, people, nature, animals and so much more. The miracle to be able to experience my life with this feeling of deeper understanding and the richness of my own gifts is a blessing.

I was a very lost soul, I was supported by a great team in spirit who got me through some very deep and dark places that without them, the miracle of my own rebirth would not have felt special.( Most of my miracle of coming back to life through that darker space was could well be described as supernatural and very much contrary to established laws.)I never imagined that my life would feel so great. That is a miracle. My guides gave me a miracle..:)

Awakening to life fully is the miracle for me.
Old 24-04-2014, 06:35 AM
silent whisper

What about you visitor?

I am sure you have some to share..:)
Old 24-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Master
Hello silent whisper.
Yes, I have, like I am sure most people do too. But I have to go right now. My friends are about to take me out for my 60th birthday. Will get back to you soon. Cheers.
Old 24-04-2014, 11:36 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello silent whisper.
Yes, I have, like I am sure most people do too. But I have to go right now. My friends are about to take me out for my 60th birthday. Will get back to you soon. Cheers.

Oh lovely, very happy birthday to you on this special one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k0o4qlBP6I
Old 24-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Master
Hello silent whisper.

Thanks for the birthday greeting and cake. Had lots of fun with my mates, a lovely meal, and far too much cake and ice cream, mm.

To answer your previous post. Yes I remember many miracles. I suppose many of them might be classed as coincidences. Anyway, I feel this particular incident to be a miracle:

I was snorkeling in rough seas. Found myself on a rock platform that was getting hammered by many waves. I could not escape in any direction. The waves eventually brought me to the base of the high headland rock face.

There was no way to climb up. There was no hand or foot hold anywhere. The waves pounded me against the rock face. The top of the headland was about twenty feet up. I was getting battered and tired. I could hardly stand up.

I knew time was about to run out. My life was passing by, like flicking through the pages of a book. I decided that I was a blessed person, and had a good life, and no reason to fight for life any longer. In my mind's eye, I saw a green-yellow sun arising from a distant horizon. It felt as if my home was at that point.

Suddenly (instantly), I found myself half way over the top edge of the headland. I do not recall travelling twenty feet up to the top, or how I got positioned onto the edge. I just had enough energy to hoist the rest of my body to safety.

Several minutes later, I was recalling what had transpired. Realizing that I was so close to death, my body went into shock and I vomited. I still cannot recall anything more about what transpired. To me, regardless of what anybody else thinks, that was a miracle.
Old 24-04-2014, 11:49 PM
silent whisper

Wow great story...it reminded me of my sister in laws husband when very sick with cancer, bed ridden and this one day climbed out of his bed to the window and told everyone he was watching the dancing sun...for some reason your story connected me to this one..

I am glad you were supported that day and made it safely to shore...sometimes life reveals moments where life and death merge within us in split seconds and our external reality shifts just like that, I had many of those moments in my supported spaces with spirit guides only mine went on for months at a time, so you can imagine how my view expanded in this way from the ordinary to the extraordinary....:)
Old 24-04-2014, 11:51 PM
silent whisper

Glad your birthday was fun filled with friends and lots of food..best way to celebrate life's special moments...:)
Old 25-04-2014, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm not sure if this classifies as a "miracle" but it was certainly a sobering experience which stayed with me.

When I was in high school -- probably age 17 -- I was at a friend's house partying. She lived on an island connected to the mainland town I grew up in. Being a small island, there were many sharp corners to negotiate while driving. After drinking quite heavily, I started home. As I drove around the last hairpin turn I overcompensated, crossed the other lane, and started into the yard of a home on the corner. This part of the lot was completely lined with trees the whole way around the corner except for a small opening which the guy used to get his boat trailer in and out of his backyard. It was a truck's width wide. By some miracle, that is the one spot the my car turned into and I didn't run head on into a tree. I sat there feeling instantly sober, grateful to be alive, and vowing to never drive that impaired again!

I have some "real" miracles (one in particular about the health of my unborn twins) but the being guided while driving drunk memory came to me when I opened this thread so that's the one I went with. Thank you universe/angels/team for "taking the wheel" literally!