Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Knower
A funny test for yourself

Something I've noticed for the last year or so is strange thoughts that come in my mind throughout the day. Whether meditating, playing a video game, or relaxing outside if you pay attention to your thoughts sometimes you will think something that is TOTALLY random and almost hilarious in it's content. For instance, the other day I was meditating on my Third Eye when the thought popped into my head "I deserve better than this, I've worked hard for this community" Now that is something I would never say as I haven't worked very hard for my community at all sadly :P. Another one comes to mind is spirits commentating on something in the present. A thought came to my mind a few months ago while I was relaxing outside by myself "He has very nice shoulders"
Now this is another thing I would not think to myself relaxing outside alone lol. So try this out and tell me what you think.
Old 17-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Master
Close the Rice Krispies box and step away from the kitchen,,,,

I get them and let most of them fly by, it's a bit like real convos I guess, you just kinda pick it up and what's of interest to you, you clock,,, what's not, you leave be,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

xxXx
Old 17-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Guide
I have noticed passing random thoughts like that happening alot more lately myself. Things totally irrelevant to any situation going on, and not particularly things I would think anyway.
It is weird when they happen, and make you wonder if you are going nuts, or if perhaps you are picking up on something from someone else.

Another experience, which I think might be somewhat related is when I am just sitting there thinking/daydreaming for a while, and suddenly something breaks my focus, and I end up not having a clue at all what I was thinking about before the thing broke my focus. (maybe I am just getting old LOL )
Old 17-02-2014, 04:37 PM
Guide
I been getting this alot lately iv also heard a little voice that comes from deep inside me somewhere, the first time it happened was when i met a soul mate, i thought to myself oh i met you before somewhere and i heard back not in this life you havent! Was strange but funny :-)
Old 17-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Master
This wasn't meditation, but as I was falling asleep I was concentrating on my livingroom, where my OBE had taken place. (I thought by visualizing I could elicit another OBE session.)

Instead, while visualizing standing in front of a bookcase I hear (and feel) the words, "I miss my wife and son."

I feel like I passed through someone in spirit who was in the same space. But I'll prolly never know for sure.

Lora
Old 18-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Knower
I heard something this morning about wanting anchovies and a coup of tomato soup. And samantha that is interesting something i've noticed about some females on this site and other spiritual forums is that in regards to their significant other they have voices tell them random things very similar to what you said you heard. I think it is because women are closer to oneness than men are perhaps and are connecting to that oneness to get more direct messages from spirit? Not sure.
Old 18-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Guide
One possible explanation for these random statements going on is dreams.
Early on in my explorations, I have found that (what we call) the dream state is active while we are awake also, and it is only because our awareness is focused outside, distracted by the physical senses, that we are not aware of the dream state going on.
So perhaps occasionally we get moments of "bleed through". Like dreams, sometimes they may be relevant to our life, other times it could just be something totally random.
Old 19-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Master
A few years ago when I was getting back into meditation and was still quite stressed I would go to meditate and before I relaxed and focused I would pickup random stuff like this... titbit's of conversations and various seemingly innocuous statements, and I felt it was this stress and unfocus that set my antennas wide. It doesn't happen anymore at all except very occasionally and when it does I am unstressed and quiet but somehow the focus may be wavering and this tends to bring such and I just get focused into here and now so I suppose it's really just reminders to tune into oneself.
Old 19-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Master
Still laughing at some of the strange and funny things that occured to the above posters, but yeah, this sort of thing happens to me all the time...and especially when I'm in the bathroom. Funnily enough, that's when random and irrelevant thoughts and/or voices come to me out of nowhere... not my thoughts for sure.

Some sort of message is desperately trying to make its way through, now if only I can figure out a way to break the code;)
Old 19-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Experiencer
I believe these random thoughts come from other spirits and to have them is a very normal phenomena.