Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-01-2016, 12:14 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Dying Brains

..."As you’d expect, after their hearts stopped, most of these brainwaves weakened with time. But one set—the low-gamma waves produced when neurons fire between 25-55 times per second—became stronger for a brief period, in all of the nine rodents. “We weren’t surprised that we found brain activity but we were surprised by the high degree of it,” says Borjigin.

....The activity in different parts of their brains also became more synchronised. Their low-gamma waves, in particular, became twice as synchronised when they were in their near-death state than when they were anaesthetised or awake.

......These features have been linked to conscious perception in earlier studies. For example, low-gamma waves suddenly become synchronised across distant brain regions at the moment when people recognise a face among some arbitrary shapes. This makes sense—the act of recognition draws upon the brain’s visual centres, as well as areas responsible for face recognition and memory. Neurons all over the brain need to mount a global response, and fire together."...
http://phenomena.nationalgeographic....consciousness/

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 10-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian77
Rokon,with regards to consciousness;if you read the section about consciousness on page 25 of the introduction to the book at the following link I think you will find it interesting http://www.thewordfoundation.org
I just read page 25 of Thinking And Destiny and it seems unrelated to the topic of consciousness. They were talking about the human body not needing to die.
Old 10-01-2016, 04:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb

..."Zero pul-sation in the vector equilibrium is the nearest approach we will ever know to eternity and god:

..."440.01---Equilibrium between positive and negative is zero. The vector equilibrium is the true zero reference of the energetic mathematics. Zero pul- sation in the vector equilibrium is the nearest approach we will ever know to eternity and god: the zerophase of conceptual integrity inherent in the positive and negative asymmetries that propagate the differentials of consciousness.".......

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...s04/p4000.html

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 10-01-2016, 10:56 PM
Pathfinder

Page 25 0f the authors introduction has two paragraphs about Consciousness[ '..,the greatest and most profound of all mysteries.'].He states that Consciousness is the ultimate,the final Reality.And that Consciousness is that by the presence of which all things are conscious.It is present everywhere.
Anyway,I think if you can find the page you will find it of interest.Go to the home page and click on the introduction.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:32 AM
Suspended
Knower

Consciousness is deep inside us.We have to find it by ourselves by our efforts, focus and dedications.
Old 01-12-2016, 08:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govind
Consciousness is deep inside us.We have to find it by ourselves by our efforts, focus and dedications.
Consciousness is quiet. It is deep inside us and right on the surface. We don't so-much as 'find' it, but only become aware of it. As long as you're seeking for consciousness you will not find it because it is through your own consciousness that you are doing the seeking.

Be quiet, just be.. :)