Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 04-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Good afternoon all

I think I may have come across what neils talking about, before I got thrown in the deep end, so speck.
It was thru a third eye experience, something very dark was going to make a meal of me, but someone cut it off before it reach me, I could as much feel and see it.
And yes I've been shown them again in a different light, they have as much right to be there, as we here. It's not something I don't dwell on now.

I'm more towards oganic born thinking of towards the light and heart.
I argee with oganic born there is more going on behind the scene, than at first sight.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Yes, I have memories of past lives too. Half a dozen or so.

Same...me, too...about half a dozen or so

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
what you say is true enough... but the thing about the blackness and negativity is there is a such cultural bias about having to do the love and light thing, that any mention of negativity or blackness gets washed out the same way culture washes so many other things that aren't 'likable' out.
I easily agree with you on this! One of the big problems religion saddled us with is this idea that we should love another as a commandment. That regardless how we really feel about someone or something that we should continually look at them with loving eyes, "what would jesus do?" We were being instructed that what we "really" feel doesn't make a difference, that should we be feeling anger, or hatred toward some one/thing then the problem is ours alone, get over it!

Nonesense of course. It's long become clear to me that ones ability to love another is tethered to their ability to hate them as well. We are not "free" unless we can explore our emotions freely and view them through all the various filters that we are confronted with as a thinking species.

To love, and only love, and expect others to love, and to judge them if they don't love in the way we're conditioned to think love should be expressed, is akin to getting a lobotomy.

To better understand darkness, is to better understand light, is to appreciate the fact that they are intertwined within each other. "Acting" one way or another, in an artificial way based on cultural paradigms, is the best way that I know-of to get stuck in a routine of endless doubt.
Now I adore "doubt" because it's a constant reminder that there's much yet to learn... but I abhor doubt if it's externally imposed.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I would not want you or anyone who has folk dependant upon them acfected by what I speak about, that is why I do not speak about the many ways one could be affected.

The less you know concept, the better of you would be.
Well you can let that one go! :)

I used to worry about that in relation to my own insights and exposures and time after time I was noticing that it had little to no effect on those listening. An individuals belief system tends to trump anything that's not in at least general agreement with what they're thinking already. You can test this by trying to get a very sick person to give up the very junk food that's making them sick. You can show them the studies that supports what you're saying, introduce them to people who were healed by giving up the very foods that's causing the harm, spend a great deal of time expressing such observations in as clear a format as possible and still get answers like "but I can't live without my sugar!". And that's over something as obvious and demonstrable, in a cause and effect way, as food.

When it comes to spiritual matters the hurdle is very much higher. You may frighten them a little for a time if you drilled in your observations in a sincere and convincing way, but give them a day or two and their original programing will overwhelm anything that you attempted to impart.

You are free to say whatever you want to say, especially in a forum, and be generally assured that minimal damage will be done to the belief system of another. Many will just default to the possibility that what we're saying is just crazy-talk.

This "being conditioned thing", from infancy on, as a human being, is simply that intense, and oftentimes stubbornly stable. :)
Old 05-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Yes, I have memories of past lives too. Half a dozen or so.

What makes you so sure that they are your past lives? Have you been able to validate anything about the "past lives" of which you claim to have memories? Are there no other explanations?

I'm curious to hear more.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes I had a memory of existing in my mother's heart just before birth waiting to be born. It was the most amazing feeling.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
It was thru a third eye experience, something very dark was going to make a meal of me, but someone cut it off before it reach me, I could as much feel and see it.
And yes I've been shown them again in a different light, they have as much right to be there, as we here. It's not something I don't dwell on now.
I've come think of these kinds of encounters as events that are used to get our attention. I was exposed to one of these in the early part of my exposures and it freaked me out to the bones at the time. I was just going to sleep and this nasty guy was right there waiting for me as I was drifting from my body.. snapped me right back into my body out of fear and it took me a couple of days to head toward bed comfortably again. It hasn't happened since. This was in my early stages of non-physical exposures and it may as well have been one of my own guardians doing this "for me". It did get my attention at the time when I was just beginning to focus in such ways.

But I've yet to see this as a pattern.

Nothing rivets our attention like fear! Carlos Castaneda was subjected to the fear of dying quiet often at the hands of Don Juan. Come to think of it, I believe I was reading his books at the time. :)
Old 05-12-2016, 08:35 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
What makes you so sure that they are your past lives? Have you been able to validate anything about the "past lives" of which you claim to have memories? Are there no other explanations?
On the surface one would think this to be a relatively simple test if we're assuming that everything is running in a linear format. But if one strays anywhere near the prospect of quantum physics parallel universes then we're stuck with the complications of picking out which version of a lifetime was being remembered, and then, if those events are being echoed in this one. :)
Old 06-12-2016, 02:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
Well you can let that one go! :)

I used to worry about that in relation to my own insights and exposures and time after time I was noticing that it had little to no effect on those listening. An individuals belief system tends to trump anything that's not in at least general agreement with what they're thinking already. You can test this by trying to get a very sick person to give up the very junk food that's making them sick. You can show them the studies that supports what you're saying, introduce them to people who were healed by giving up the very foods that's causing the harm, spend a great deal of time expressing such observations in as clear a format as possible and still get answers like "but I can't live without my sugar!". And that's over something as obvious and demonstrable, in a cause and effect way, as food.

When it comes to spiritual matters the hurdle is very much higher. You may frighten them a little for a time if you drilled in your observations in a sincere and convincing way, but give them a day or two and their original programing will overwhelm anything that you attempted to impart.

You are free to say whatever you want to say, especially in a forum, and be generally assured that minimal damage will be done to the belief system of another. Many will just default to the possibility that what we're saying is just crazy-talk.

This "being conditioned thing", from infancy on, as a human being, is simply that intense, and oftentimes stubbornly stable. :)

True what you say, BUT...I know in my case that it only takes one moment in one afternoon that you are annoying dark spiritual beings that are trying to influence you into acting in a certain way that more suits them.

& if they were present when lets say you yourself were reading my post, then if it suits the dark ones, then they could decide to utilize what I have written about & let you know in a subconscious manner that they are responsible & it then would become apparent in your mind that you are being affected in the same way that i have been affected.....& then once you become aware of it, then you start to realize that what I have been telling you is actually a truth, then you start to go down that path of discovering all that can be used against you by darker beings.

ILL SAY IT AGAIN THOUGH. That the dark ones can absolutely destroy your ability to operate your being in a competent way.

& I am living proof of that, but i am only living proof to myself & not yourself as you mentioned.

But I can also say that there has been many members on this & other forums that have similar problems to mine, which further proves it to my self but the general public write it of to physical & or chemical mental imbalances.

But we will have a yarn & a slight laugh about it one day when we become spiritual beings. & when I say slight laugh, you will know exactly what I mean when you wonder around the earth plane witnessing the truth of my words.

Neil
Old 06-12-2016, 02:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters

I'm curious to hear more.

MORE GOLD STARS TO BE HANDED OUT....↑↑↑

EXACTLY AND THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE REMEMBERING PASSED LIVES, ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE OF THE MOST GREATEST OF AWAKENINGS OF THEIR LIVES AS THEY SIT AND LISTEN TO BRIGHTER & MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE BEINGS START TO SHOW THEM THE TRUTH AS IN GODS REALITY OF TRUTH in regards to reincarnation & karma.

Neil.

I already have had my awareness opened up on this one.