Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 18-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Suspended
Today if I didn't strive harder than before to get happiness ,I think it will be my very sad day. Fortunately I pass that test, I hope others can do the same as me.

Happiness is fairly sharing to others only not to those who deny it. Eyes show wisdom, awareness shows intuition, endurance improve spirituality....
Old 19-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Suspended
Today is a car on road,
Yesterday is the dust and the smoke behind the car,
Tomorrow is the forefront road ahead.

Today is experiencing life,
Yesterday history is the experience of life,
Tomorrow is unknown.

Politician care more about today,
Yesterday is not his concern,
Tomorrow he is not a leader anymore.
Old 20-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Suspended
Today my consciousness flew to a high mountain to view the boundless horizon in front of me.

I think of free mind thinking, a clear mind with 100% ideas from our genuine heart.

It's one that is not mingled with bad influence and threatened issue free from any type of bad mind control .

So I bless the free good guys, to comfort the suffering, to lead the fluctuated group and the uncertainty......
Old 20-05-2016, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Today my consciousness flew to a high mountain to view the boundless horizon in front of me.

I think of free mind thinking, a clear mind with 100% ideas from our genuine heart.

It's one that is not mingled with bad influence and threatened issue free from any type of bad mind control .

So I bless the free good guys, to comfort the suffering, to lead the fluctuated group and the uncertainty......

Today I woke up and had another vision again just before rising of the sun rising on the horizon. Then I read this first thing before heading into my day.

What a lovely way to start the day.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-05-2016, 07:48 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Today I woke up and had another vision again just before rising of the sun rising on the horizon. Then I read this first thing before heading into my day.

What a lovely way to start the day.

Hey natureflow,

I just did some contributions to this thread which someone may like to see them.

"Today" is important to everyone and how that can exciting our life not many really take notice about it.

This is Sky's thread, I thanks her thinking of it. I hope others not thinking I take over her position here. No, I just want to write something that represent all people's voice.
Old 21-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Hey natureflow,

I just did some contributions to this thread which someone may like to see them.

"Today" is important to everyone and how that can exciting our life not many really take notice about it.

This is Sky's thread, I thanks her thinking of it. I hope others not thinking I take over her position here. No, I just want to write something that represent all people's voice.

This thread is for everyone, your contributions Jeremy are very welcome as all are.
Today is the first day of our lives, lets enjoy it.
Old 22-05-2016, 06:51 AM
Suspended
Someday today my consciousness view the sea at a high in the sky,

Surf surges a words of wisdom,
Bubble serves as the decoration,
Water vapor whispers softly in my ear,
Cloud floats freely wherever I go,
A warm feeling touchs my heart,
Yacht flips in the wind,
The sea scenery,
As in a family.

Everyone in a family do their part, blessing is for those who care for the family. The feedback is high degree of bliss.
Old 22-05-2016, 06:54 AM
Suspended
Someday today my consciousness view the sea at a high in the sky,

Surf surges a words of wisdom,
Bubble serves as the decoration,
Water vapor whispers softly in my ear,
Cloud floats freely wherever I go,
A warm feeling touchs my heart,
Yacht flips in the wind,
The sea scenery,
As in a family.

Everyone in a family do their part, blessing is for those who care for the family. The feedback is high degree of bliss.
Old 23-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Suspended
Today, early in the morning a sense of freedom enable me to dissolve all my apprehensions.

A plan to focus on today. My will provoke my consciousness to proceed helping to adjust the weather in extreme condition. Rain to drought region and warm in cool places. A flow of will kindle to carry out the tasks.

A prayer is sowed out to calm, comfort, solve and full fill the anxiety, sick, poor,young, old age,trapped mind, longing for.....

In return happiness and esteemed by them.

In the late of the night my will return to me proclaiming that all of the assignment was done.
Old 24-05-2016, 03:53 AM
Suspended
Master

The now is where you are.
Yesterday can only be thought about now.
Tomorrow can only be thought about now.
What do you want the experience of now to be?
Do you want the now to be regrets and bad experiences from yesterday?
Do you want the now to be fears about the future?
Don't make the now about the past or the future.
Let the now reveal to you what it is.
Don't make the now you, you become the now.