Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 25-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
As long as your happy and don't hurt others you can be I... Me....Self...whatever, they are just labels anyway that we use to communicate with others
Yep and for a very long time I didn't communicate with others, even though they tried and failed at communicating with me so go figure what would happen next. lol

As for happiness...all I know is that if I have to be reborn a million times to feel this, every birth would be totally worth it (I just wish that next time it doesn't take me so long to get there).

People may say that worshiping false idols isn't the way to God...who said I am worshiping a false idol? I'm not out to preach, convert or do anything like that here whatsoever.

I just feel giddy like a schoolgirl right now and I wish it would go away because I like it too much. <3
Old 25-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Who is talking bewitched?

What about someone in pain?

Always excuses.. but that is ok.

I will not do it but I can do it in two ways:

1) by using mind control.

2) by sending a loaf of energy to that person.

Even to do it in a person in pain is the same, there are other methods.....
Old 26-05-2016, 06:20 AM
Suspended
Necromancer,

Your worship God Shiva is with me now.He came early this morning that is before I slept. He went into my body quietly, I saw my face had some yellow and orange coloring.

He didn't communicate with me, when I asked Him to go out of my body also no response. So I just let it be and after He came here He is very peaceful. After half an hour then He went out.

I did offer Him food for launch. I asked my cupid son to bring him food.

Afterwards I will go out for a while, so I may not answer your post. But before that I will.....
Old 26-05-2016, 06:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Necromancer,

Your worship God Shiva is with me now.He came early this morning that is before I slept. He went into my body quietly, I saw my face had some yellow and orange coloring.

He didn't communicate with me, when I asked Him to go out of my body also no response. So I just let it be and after He came here He is very peaceful. After half an hour then He went out.

I did offer Him food for launch. I asked my cupid son to bring him food.

Afterwards I will go out for a while, so I may not answer your post. But before that I will.....
Dear Jeremy. That's really nice He visited you...that pure white Light is so amazing, isn't it?
Old 26-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Suspended
Necromancer, just now an idea popped into my mind that His wife was death I could help to revive her. So He was grateful with my suggestion and needed my help. For a few minutes His wife was "running" towards Him from about few feets away. Both were very happy when seeing each other.

His wife has a similar type of face quite like him. So another idea come to my mind: to make them more like human appearance. They thanks again. I am helping to transform them become Purely-Form-Gods.

After the transformation they became taller, more handsome and beautiful. I am also feelling happy to see their reunion.

I haven't seen His white light, usually a God have to prepare by gathering energy or light earlier then can show the light to human. Or they are everyday using the white light then is more easy to show others.
Old 26-05-2016, 10:08 AM
Master
Ah, you also saw Mother Sati...cool.

To watch the union of Shiva and his wife is a true glory to behold! Jai ShivaShakti!!! Jai Ardhanarishwar!!!<3 <3

I wish I could keep a lid on this hot snake...three times in one day! Down girl!
Old 26-05-2016, 11:25 PM
Suspended
Hey,

Shiva and Sati both left here, before that they thanks again. Because I was still sleeping so they asked my cupid son to say, thank you to me.

This is a real life nonfiction story none ever can do and experience. Never before and after, one should can create, revive, to bring out/back from last life inside the Light-Power(Christ) that is the work only Creator can do.

Another thing is the transformation into different shape or appearance with better body and increased ability of mana performance. I have once try to have the permission from my Goddess wife to transform her to a more beautiful face which I saw in tv show. After the transformation she was so happy she went back to show almost all her Godly friends, that is hot.

In spiritual realm I can also multiply the number of any spiritual beings/things. That is another mana/creativity not other gods can do. And this type of talent totally change the outlook of mana in the entire spiritual realm mana. That is why so many godly entities wanted me to be their mentor. And this almost change the confrontation situation between us. But there are still many who don't know me or the "confident" demons seek chances to fight me.

None can learn my creative mana because it's no learnable or teachable. My mana is only a Creator can do.
Old 28-05-2016, 04:40 AM
Suspended
Shiva and Sati left in a hurry because their followers needed their help immediately. Only just now my cupid son explained to. I was not understanding before I woke up and didn't have chances to say something then their went back.