Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 16-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Dark Age Thinking Not Enligtening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
First there was no space. :)

"First"? Why do you think there was a "first"?

I think it is better you think in terms of initial set of circumstances..

Occupied space
and non-occupied space exists eternally in complement to each other.

None give an rationally logical--- if not also common sense ---statements that invalidate these obvious rational, logical and common sense conclusions.

A rare few have tried and fall short, and that is because no rational logic exists that would invalidate my givens.

Peopels silly repeating of false concepts, without any rational logice does nothing to enlighten this generation or those generations to come.

Rather, it only helps to maintain dark age thinking and avoidance of truth. imho

r6
Old 16-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Master

First - I meant first as in, occupied space. Before occupied space was non-occupied space. Occupied space means physical manifestation. Non-occupied space means prior to the physical, or non-physical occupied space. The beings in the non-occupied space had the thought to create occupied space, because nothing physical exists without thought first creating it. Everything that exists in the physical was created first from thought. Consciousness always creates form, it can never be the other way around (if you think about it).

So, apologies if I mis-spoke. I do not believe it is dark age thinking, I would call it New Age thought. And I stold it from Seth, who is a non-physical being who is being perceived through physical thought patterns.

I truly believe our physical realm is made up of mathematical equations, I am not poking fun. Since I have no clue about mathematical equations, just "thought" I'd reply in a non-mathematical way to get a sense if your mathematical equations included the concept that time does not exist in space without movement. If everything that was physical stood still, there would be no need for time.

I find it intriguing that you are trying to enlighten this generation or those to come. But I don't understand the Mathematics of it - so it you are going to post it here - for those that didn't not excel at Math it would be helpful to give us an understanding in words of what it means. Unless I'm wrong, which is always a possibility, there are not many on here that could understand the Math either, and it would facilitate more of a dialogue, which might help (or not) with your mathematical conclusions.
Old 16-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello God-Like.
Good point (ha ha).

Space without points of reference (dimensions) is a delusion and does not exist. The word 'space' needs to be replaced for a better word for 'no-space'... like 'eternity' which is timeless.
Who we really are is not contained by space or time. Stories about who we are is, including the need for making a point. Lol.
Who we really are comes from Truth, which is eternal, and the only reality.
Our true self, comes from no space or time, that is why it uses the human body as a vehicle to express the eternal Love of Truth of what is Real.
That is the Essence of Creation, or the Nature of Creative Energy.

From this, I can easily imagine Space and Time being a sandpit for the Creator to play in.

Hey Visitor ..

I would say it is more to do with one's point of perception more so than anything else . Tis only one's point of perception that can entertain space . The bird that flies to the tree's branch is seemingly getting closer to the branch as the motion of the bird continues and one can measure the space between the bird and the brach as becoming lesser and lesser until it's destination is reached .

This point of perception had perceives separation rather than oneness . From one perspective the bird and the tree are the same, the space between the bird and the tree are the same energy, source, light, projection, mind, spirit or whatever word suits .

There can be no space or gap within 'one' 'mind' just the impression one has through perceiving separation ...

The artists painting is one painting, there are no spaces between the illustration of the sail boat and the sky ..

x daz x
Old 16-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Need More Rational Logic and Common Sense Comments

There was no mathematics in my repy to you and certainly no equations. I have no idea what equations your talking about as I certainly have not posted any equations in this thread.

I think are confused and mispeaking a fair amount. Maybe somebody else posted and equation in this thread. You will have to talk to them, not me about any such equations.

In some aspects of 2D math, tri(3)angle is aka a simplex, because it is not complicated gometric figure and certainly not difficult to grasp for most 10 years old or younger is my best guess, if the access to a visual.

In some aspects of 3D math, a tetra(4)hedron is called is aka a simplex, because it is not a complicated geometric figure and certainly not that difficult for a 10 year to grasp, if the have access to a visual.

Again, you would be better off thinking in terms of initiation circumstances within contex of eternally existent--- again lean about 2nd law of thermodymanics ---finite, occupied space Universe.

These are relatively simple concepts to grasp. No "Seth" is needed and onlyserves to convolute the rational logic and common sense of my conclusions. imho

If you have some rational logic--- if not also some common sense ---that inavlidates any of my givens, as stated, please share. I've seen little to the none of that so far.

Thx r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
First - I meant first as in, occupied space. But I don't understand the Mathematics of it - so it you are going to post it here - for those that didn't not excel at Math it would be helpful to give us an understanding in words of what it means. Unless I'm wrong, which is always a possibility, there are not many on here that could understand the Math either, and it would facilitate more of a dialogue, which might help (or not) with your mathematical conclusions.
Old 17-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Master
Hello God-Like.

Quote:
Hey Visitor ..

I would say it is more to do with one's point of perception more so than anything else . Tis only one's point of perception that can entertain space . The bird that flies to the tree's branch is seemingly getting closer to the branch as the motion of the bird continues and one can measure the space between the bird and the brach as becoming lesser and lesser until it's destination is reached .

This point of perception had perceives separation rather than oneness . From one perspective the bird and the tree are the same, the space between the bird and the tree are the same energy, source, light, projection, mind, spirit or whatever word suits .

There can be no space or gap within 'one' 'mind' just the impression one has through perceiving separation ...

The artists painting is one painting, there are no spaces between the illustration of the sail boat and the sky ..

I like your thinking.

From my understanding of your post. You are only referring to space and time of this realm. A realm full of energies in the soup of space and time, an intra-play of densities where everything is connected.

My current thought is that all dimensions, such as those explained by string theory, are all intra-connected (mathematically at least), so nothing is separated anyway.
Separation starts to be perceived as soon as we use our mind - a by product of (space and time) brain activity. It is difficult to rely on normal perception to make sense of other than space and time.

'Knowing' becomes a bridge to other than space and time which does not rely on perception. Because of this, it becomes pointless to describe or explain our 'knowing' because it was not perceived but received.
Old 17-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Easter Bunny For Sell

Quote:
"No time and no space".. Yeah Righhhht!...
ROFL r6--"No time no space", believe that one and I've got a magical 1D easter bunny I will sell you cheap 1/3 the price of a magical 3D easter bunny.

If you believe the above, here is an even better deal for you, I will sell you magic, 1D Volkwagon Passat for 1/3 the price of the same 3D VW Passat, that seats 6 space occupying people. The trunk space is huge. This is SALE! last eternally. :--)

Last edited by r6r6 : 17-04-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old 17-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello God-Like.

I like your thinking.

From my understanding of your post. You are only referring to space and time of this realm. A realm full of energies in the soup of space and time, an intra-play of densities where everything is connected.

My current thought is that all dimensions, such as those explained by string theory, are all intra-connected (mathematically at least), so nothing is separated anyway.
Separation starts to be perceived as soon as we use our mind - a by product of (space and time) brain activity. It is difficult to rely on normal perception to make sense of other than space and time.

'Knowing' becomes a bridge to other than space and time which does not rely on perception. Because of this, it becomes pointless to describe or explain our 'knowing' because it was not perceived but received.

Hey Visitor .

What is space and time relating too if not the one that perceives space and time .

Our point of perception had is our only measure of space and time or of anything come to that be it the bird or the tree's branch .

For the likes of you and I we can relate to the bird and the tree because we can perceive such happenings ..

If we broke down everything as far as it can go perhaps cell by cell atom by atom then there could perhaps be an appearance or an effect similar to a colourful mosaic in constant motion that could change form and shape and changes colour like some kind of funky psychedelic kaleidoscope of sorts hahah, so every cell or pixel or space (excuse the pun) is filled with light (even darkness is) ... so then what point would or could there then be for one to measure space with or from .. if the perceiver is not perceiving at any supposed fixed point .

x daz x
Old 17-04-2014, 02:39 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r

Occupied space

None give an rationally logical--- if not also common sense ---statements that invalidate these obvious rational, logical and common sense conclusions.

A rare few have tried and fall short, and that is because no rational logic exists that would invalidate my givens.

Peopels silly repeating of false concepts, without any rational logice does nothing to enlighten this generation or those generations to come.

Rather, it only helps to maintain dark age thinking and avoidance of truth. imho

r6

I blew your sciences out of the park and you had nothing to say to my logic. All you said to my many valid points was "I can't do this anymore". I asked you for your logic and you gave me none.
For anyone who wants to read it starts here...
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=64819&page=3
Old 17-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Bunny Eternal Deals That Last Forever....

Quote:
If you believe the above, here is an even better deal for you, I will sell you magic, 1D Volkwagon Passat for 1/3 the price of the same 3D VW Passat, that seats 6 space occupying people. The trunk space is huge. This is SALE! last eternally. :--)

"No time and no space".. Yeah Righhhht!...
ROFL r6--"No time no space", believe that one and I've got a magical 1D easter bunny I will sell you cheap 1/3 the price of a magical 3D easter bunny.

This bunny carrys gurranttee to multiply over time, and comes free with the 1D VW Passat.

r6
Old 17-04-2014, 03:15 PM
somnium

Quote:

Occupied space

r6

No doubt you think you are the only one who possess the truth and you stand over them all gloating and insulting all other views. When I confronted you on your limited perception you acted as if everyone else's perception doesn't even exist to you, as if they are lies or delusions only. You don't even see that different people have different beliefs and awareness and perception that creates a different position of reality. It all depends how you invest your power, you have chosen math and science. I have chosen awareness of intent and will. Awareness and perception. You said it is nonsense to think that you can intend reality with your awareness of it and it went against common sense. I asked what common sense is that? What logic is it that you speak of? But you didn't answer. I say again that if you intend your awareness then that is what you will see, reality can be intended into any configuration. However you can also expand awareness or shift it into another location, which activates and aligns to the new perception. It is called sorcery.