Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 22-10-2010, 01:44 AM
cheeky_monkey

UFO's and time travel

Hey there was just wondering on people's opinions on time travel. I think it could be possible and that perhaps the UFO's which are being documented could be humans of the future coming back to warn us or help us. Sounds ludicrous but I saw two UFO's on specific dates relating to a family member. I also have heard a voice which was speaking so fast that i was unable to make out what he said. I did hear him say something about 'running the news' so i imagine whatever the news is, it's big or atleast important to me.

I wonder are the people of the future experimenting. were the UFO crashes near roswell, people of the future coming back? why did the voice i heard speak so fast that it isn't even humanly possible?

Why do some people who claim to have been abducted account a loss of time?
Old 22-10-2010, 01:51 AM
Gracey

very interesting, i was just talking about this today with someone and i have the same views as you. i think the travel has something to do with 90 degree right angles to the sun. (suns or whatever source of energy)

they must be on a different frequency if it sounded so fast.

good questions you have risen.,....
Old 22-10-2010, 02:03 AM
cheeky_monkey

Hi Gracey

Thank you so much for your reply. If you've read the Celestine Prophecy then you may remember James Redfield talking about raising his vibration so that he disappears. I wonder if time travel is something close to this. Should we be looking at time travel as a telephone box we step into and go back or forwards, or should we be looking at raising our body's vibration? or the frequency we vibrate at? I'm not very scientifically minded so please forgive me for my lack of technical semantics.

I know one of man's greatest goals is to achieve time travel back to the past. I wonder has man already achieved it in the future.
Old 22-10-2010, 02:10 AM
Gracey

hhhmmmm....bill and teds excellent adventure,,,,it could be possible to use a ship, i once asked god to show me somethnig i have yet not seen and a few days later i saw a ufo coming out of the sun, and the feild from which it went over had 90 degree burn marks across the acres of grass. so this makes me think that movement in geometry, the bending of light has something to do with travel. as for our bodies, i have no idea, as for our spirits.....YES!

i am still thinking on the math and concept from the experience, but nothing much so far.

i have read that book, it was a good one.
Old 22-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Gracey

david butterworth has some neat theories on things in his free book on the net. it is called theory of ubiquity
Old 22-10-2010, 02:30 AM
cheeky_monkey

Wow Gracey, I've heard someone else say the same thing about a UFO coming out of the sun, and strangely when I heard the voice which spoke so fast, I was left with burning liquid coming out of my ear.

I agree, our spirit can go back and I think i heard other members here discussing about astral projection and being able to go back in time or time travel. It would be so good to be able to nudge ourselves on the right track. I wonder has that already been happening?

Interesting stuff Gracey, thank you so much for sharing.
Old 27-10-2010, 09:31 PM
mahakali

Quote:
Wow Gracey, I've heard someone else say the same thing about a UFO coming out of the sun, and strangely when I heard the voice which spoke so fast, I was left with burning liquid coming out of my ear.
????????????
Old 27-10-2010, 09:38 PM
cheeky_monkey

Sorry have I offended you? It was just a comment I made
Old 23-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Student4Life1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Hey there was just wondering on people's opinions on time travel. I think it could be possible and that perhaps the UFO's which are being documented could be humans of the future coming back to warn us or help us. Sounds ludicrous but I saw two UFO's on specific dates relating to a family member. I also have heard a voice which was speaking so fast that i was unable to make out what he said. I did hear him say something about 'running the news' so i imagine whatever the news is, it's big or atleast important to me.

I wonder are the people of the future experimenting. were the UFO crashes near roswell, people of the future coming back? why did the voice i heard speak so fast that it isn't even humanly possible?

Why do some people who claim to have been abducted account a loss of time?
i think time travel is the most fascinating prospects we can imagine. whether or not we would be an active participant in the time destination, or just an observer, i have no idea. its been said "Many experiments have confirmed time dilation, such as atomic clocks onboard a Space Shuttle running slower than synchronized Earth-bound inertial clocks" - this is just from 28,000 miles per hour, so technically, we've already accomplished time travel on a small scale.
Old 23-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Seperate_Reality

When you think about it, there is really only the present or now. The future has not yet happened and the past is only in our Mind. I think UFO's are created and operated by Alien civilizations with much, much, more advanced technology than what is found here on Earth. My Cousin and I witnessed a UFO (large Orb) one evening and up fairly close. Without a doubt, the technology involved was light years ahead of anything built by man. I think if time-travel or messing with time is possible on a large scale, it is knowledge and an ability of the God state and not found anywhere within the physical universe. I'm sure you have heard of the problems and liabilities of changing time by watching sci-fi movies. That practice would be devastating. There are individual's who can play with time on a very small scale, like seeing a few minutes into the future and maybe speeding time up by a split second, so as, not to be hit by a car, but nothing more than that. JMO