Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 21-10-2012, 08:34 AM
xdxb

My whole life has been a lie

JK.. But seriously. I discovered vedic astrology today, as opposed to the tropical astrology. And I identify more with the vedic chart than I do with the tropical one. Tropical= Sun in Aqua, Rising Aries, Moon in Taurus, Venus in Cap... Vedic= Sun in Cap, Moon in Aries, Rising Pisces and Venus in Sagg... btw, Venus in Sagg SUCKS.
Old 22-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Spring1988

Where were you born?
Old 22-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Zen Knightly

I have to admit I do not know much about Vedic Astrology. I find it strange that your Sun sign changes. Is there are reason for this? Are you on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius?
Old 24-10-2012, 07:10 AM
xdxb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Knightly
I have to admit I do not know much about Vedic Astrology. I find it strange that your Sun sign changes. Is there are reason for this? Are you on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius?

No, my bday is February 11. I believe it changes because it uses different degree measurements.
Old 24-10-2012, 07:12 AM
xdxb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring1988
Where were you born?

In California
Old 24-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Master
Here's a brief article about the most basic differences between Western and Vedic astrology - http://www.robertkoch.com/vedic-vs-western-astrology

There's more detailed information on the web.

Xan

Old 04-11-2012, 11:07 PM
InFurs

Not sure the logic behind this but it differs between people.
My tropical is Taurus Sun, Virgo Rising, Gemini Moon which sounds EXACTLY like me but my vedic is Aries Sun, Leo Rising, Taurus Moon which is nothing like me!
I guess it applies differently to other people. I also find tropical a lot easier to understand or maybe I'm biased. I felt cheated when I read my vedic chart.