Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
Ahiyah my first hand experience and the information I was given is that each incarnation is the same essential essence. Its still you. The same soul. We have soul groups we reincarnate with over and over again. I know who some of the 'players' in this life were in the past. Only one soul per individual so if two people claim to be Joan of Arc for instance at least one of them is lying or deluded. Thats what I was made to understand anyway.

I dont simply believe in reincarnation, I was told in no uncertain terms that its a fact of life. Obviously its for each individual to realise this so I wouldnt force my beliefs on anyone.
That's very interesting, I'm guessing this concept of reincarnation comes from buddhism so I would like to ask if there ever was a beginning with one man and one woman that we all came from according to buddhism? Lets just say there was at one time only one man and one woman to begin with, who would they be reincarnated as? Even more interesting would be their children. Now lets just say they had three children all males or all females. According to your understanding obviously one would miss out on being reincarnated. This just raises more questions when more generations come along. I think this is very limited when only one can be rebirth end/reincarnated from a previous life. This is why I stay with our Tupuna/Tipuna and their Taonga they have passed onto us for the continuation of the same purpose.
Old 02-08-2016, 12:35 AM
Knower

In 2010 I met my soulmate who I've shared many lifetimes with. We fell in love. Death threats, power plays etc happened Melahin.

In 2013 I was involved in very profound work for high powered people ( I instigated it actually ). I made a decision to prevent war and gave up my opportunity to be with my love and also gave up infamy and fortune to save lives.

In July 2014 supernatural things started occurring where I was taken on a grand tour of some of my past lives. It was also then that I was tasked by God.

Its not just war that I see, but I am responsible for a lot of death. I must own that or I'd be living a lie.

Where it felt great was beating the odds...but I'm tasked by God to not beat anything...to just let it happen. If I stayed where I felt great I wouldnt be doing Gods work.

Maybe I'm shown it to turn my soul around but my life belongs to The Almighty.
Old 02-08-2016, 12:40 AM
Master

Who is the Almighty, and what past lives are most significant to you?
Old 02-08-2016, 12:54 AM
Knower

I'm not into Buddism Ahiyah so I have not really considered creation myths. Evolution would seem to rule out the idea of this all starting with one man and one woman however.

Souls are eternal. We probably existed in spirit before humanity existed on Earth. Dont forget that this isnt our real lives. Our real lives are in the other realm. Our lives on Earth is a stage play ( probably with improvisation ), its a school for soul evolution. God is present in everyhing both on the other side and on Earth, but on Earth He choose to gives us mysteries, perhaps to evolve a higher consciousness?

Its not my understanding that some people miss out on reincarnation. It was only 56 years between this and my last incarnation. I know of someone who only took 4 years to reincarnate. As the population grows we seem to reincarnate at a greater speed and we do it at different times. Nobody misses out, its just we spend differing times in spirit just as we all leave the Earth at different times.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Who is the Almighty, and what past lives are most significant to you?
I'm unsure how Jim78 will respond to this but I have my own understanding and thought it would be ok to share it. The question "who is the Almighty?" To me is secondary and the first question is What is the Almighty? My answer would be, The Almighty is the unexplained energy that is within all people and is the same energy in All things and is where everything comes from. Don't mind me I'm only on the sideline.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:02 AM
Knower

The Almighty is God. He hasnt revealed all to me so I cant say what He is exactly, but He did create us.

My immediate past life is most significant to me because its the closest to who I am right now in terms of soul evolution. I also am to make the opposite choice to what I made in that life that resulted in my death. Ironically if I made the same choice I made in that life I would survive what lies ahead for me in this life.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
I'm not into Buddism Ahiyah so I have not really considered creation myths. Evolution would seem to rule out the idea of this all starting with one man and one woman however.

Souls are eternal. We probably existed in spirit before humanity existed on Earth. Dont forget that this isnt our real lives. Our real lives are in the other realm. Our lives on Earth is a stage play ( probably with improvisation ), its a school for soul evolution. God is present in everyhing both on the other side and on Earth, but on Earth He choose to gives us mysteries, perhaps to evolve a higher consciousness?

Its not my understanding that some people miss out on reincarnation. It was only 56 years between this and my last incarnation. I know of someone who only took 4 years to reincarnate. As the population grows we seem to reincarnate at a greater speed and we do it at different times. Nobody misses out, its just we spend differing times in spirit just as we all leave the Earth at different times.
This is always a funny idea to me that God is described as a HE. It's in many religions also. What makes your God a HE God? To me it doesn't sound complete without the feminine side expressed in Nature. Btw I am the Earth, being that I came from the Earth Mother this is what we know as Tangata Whenua and is translated as Man/People of the Land.(Abit like the Adam concept) When our Taonga is fully developed as in fully united with other likeminded people then the purpose will be known among them of their duties. I also have Rangi as my Father although this is translated as Sky it can also mean Heavens. I will probably get into the explanation of this at some stage according to my interpretation of it. Since I know a little bit about the Hebrew and Christianity I will speak a little bit about it. In the Bibles(note the plural) it has this Jesus character saying "Wisdom is justified of HER children". Since this Jesus character is symbolically the son of God and is also the son of Wisdom some could say that God is a SHE.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:16 AM
Master

Quote:
The Almighty is God. He hasnt revealed all to me so I cant say what He is exactly, but He did create us.

So do you desire to serve this god who created you, but does not feel worthy of it?
Old 02-08-2016, 01:25 AM
Knower

Calling God He is simply a way of using language to express an idea. I dont know if its a He, She or It. God could be a hermaphrodite for all I know but I have to call Him something otherwise I cant convey my thoughts.

Where are you from Ahiyah?
Old 02-08-2016, 01:27 AM
Knower

God has faith in me Melahin but I've lost faith in myself.