Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
You know what doesn't make sense to me Morpheus about you?

You have an entire "puesdo-science" viewpoint of "Satan" but everything else you believe is very hardcore Bible-thumping.

You do know that the Christian churches do not share your opinion of "Satan" and would find that to be blasphemous.

They believe Satan, the devil is a fallen archangel who disobeyed God and was cast out into Hell with his servants.

I don't understand how you as a strong Christian reconcile that with what all the Churches believe.

Am? Don't even know what you are talking about concerning the beginning of your post. What did I state which is contrary to Christian understanding?
Sorry, what "psuedo-science"? Are you referring to the summary findings of modern Physics, today?
Or, with respect to what is called now, "The Reptilian Brain"?

Regarding the rest of your post, you weave a subjective tale based upon errant perception, and personal opinion.
Ephesians refers to unseen powers and prinicipalities, which is demonstrated in the book of Daniel, Old Testament, wherein the Angel of God shares with Daniel how he was impeded by, "the Prince of Persia".
A mortal could not do so. This "Prince" was a fallen entity.

Who is called the god of this age and world? Who, according to the scriptures cited, is the one who attempted to surrup God, sieze His throne and postition, and was cast to the Earth?

Who also, drew a third of all the "Stars" of heaven down to the Earth? Referring also the fallen situation of time and space.

I posted reference, with quoted scripture.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 31-10-2014, 05:18 AM
Master
I don't know where any of this is going.

How is my belief hogwash?

I believe in the Devil. I also believe that the Devil has entities and spirits who more or less manifest that consciousness and together are the collective evil forces which are to be cast out and turned away from.

I just don't believe the Devil was ever an angel or a good spirit. Christ never made mention of "the evil one" origin, but Christ's terminologies are ironically similar to Zoroastrianism and Egyptian Mysteries.

I always wondered if Jesus journeyed to Iran and Egypt...hmm.

The evil one, the devil- the Consciousness of darkness was originally emanated by God along with Christ- the consciousness of light.

The difference between Christ and the devil is that Christ is the pure-true emanation of God Him/Herself, - one divine consciousness;

Whereas the devil is a false-impure emanation with the purpose of temptation- for souls to experience and choose good or evil.

"In the beginning was the Word" "God said let there be light and there was light"- At the beginning of all manifestation, God made all creation "aware", full of consciousness. This was God pouring himself (the Son/Christ/Word) into everything. And all of creation is of Light, of consciousness. "And the darkness has not overcome it". At the same time, where there is light there is darkness. Darkness, the devil, was also manifested from God but only because of the absence of Light, the absence of good- this counterpart was needed.

Unfortunately the devil, the Evil consciousness is an active but destructive force which collects, gathers, and claims it's servants and agents. It is a being that is always growing, expanding, and enslaving people in this world and on the Other Side.

Demons, spirits equaled to angels but negative, are all part of this one Evil consciousness and when many "Legion" come together, characteristics/personalities/qualities of this Consciousness come into existence. One evil consciousness "the evil One".

Ironic that the devil is called "the prince of demons" or in your statement- "the prince of Persia". Funny how prince or principle have a connection. The "principle of evil" "prince of evil".

The devil manifests in the material world as the "ego", "carnal mind" "lower mind". It is most prominent in governments, empires, and systems.

In the spiritual realm, or Hell or "dark realm", the devil's manifestation is far more visible and graphic- "the demonic and various dark entities and forces".
Old 31-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Master
I didn't state such things, Am. You read into my statements.

Neither did I state that the "Prince of Persia" entity in Daniel was the devil.

I stated, that it is read, that the devil is the god of this world, and age. Which is what it states.
What I have stated is that this is equated with Ego, and related to the "survival instinct" of our organic aspect, in this matrix, maya, and "world".

This temporary manifestation, which seems so real.

Here is objective reality, Am. You are here, and then gone...
As are we all.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_andrew700
Hello everyone i would like to know your opinion on this subject taht im sure it has been commented here and in other forums, about the devil
Is he real? Satan for christian and muslims, also in islam its called Iblis, so is he reql? Does he work for God? Or is he the enemy of God and all that is pure?
Ive read that demons are bad spirits, so as you see the cases of exorcisms and so on, and i know about several religions that believe in the entity of evil like figure.
Comments i would be gladly to hear and learn

no the devil is not real. in the beginning things went off the rails pretty fast. soon as god finished making things Adam messed it up. sure he was young and immature so why do we listen to him.

do you really think god wanted the angels to bow to adam? or is it the ego of a foolish man. do you really think Lilith had to lie down under adam?

anytime anyone did not comply with adam he called them evil and condemned them. what a misguided man. the whole idea of the fallen angels stated here.
why do people believe such nonsense.

kk
Old 01-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
no the devil is not real. in the beginning things went off the rails pretty fast. soon as god finished making things Adam messed it up. sure he was young and immature so why do we listen to him.

do you really think god wanted the angels to bow to adam? or is it the ego of a foolish man. do you really think Lilith had to lie down under adam?

anytime anyone did not comply with adam he called them evil and condemned them. what a misguided man. the whole idea of the fallen angels stated here.
why do people believe such nonsense.

kk

Because certain things validated, kkfern. Welcome to the Forum.

Your subjective opinion is based on the simple account in the Bible, which is simple so all could understand. Today however, we can see the involvement of other issues.
Your perception, perspective and conclusion is also simple. Involving, "Inurement".

So, take a look at "Mara", also, in Buddhism, as far as what he represents.
The Tempter and Distractor, involving the material world, and "Construct".

Involving, "Desire".

One can see how the Biblical description and the Buddhist align, and agree.

The true nature of humanity also, originates from Spirit... and the timeless.

"Since Satan is referred to as a star which fell or was cast down to earth, and Revelation 12:4 says a third of the stars were cast out with him, then the conclusion is that the stars in Revelation 12 refer to fallen angels,"

http://www.gotquestions.org/one-third-angels.html#ixzz3HqDRRDsQ

Also, "Stars" have represented both angels and people alike throughout the ages of the writings, and from the very beginning.
What does science today say about all of this? - It's in my signature quote.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:52 AM
Master

sometimes people make things more complex then it has to be. referencing and cross referencing is still looking at what others have said or experienced. they do not validate, they only complicate.

so if the original is still found to be not true then other references are also not true. i am not one who believes you can find the answers in the past or in ancient text.

you can find god right now.

what you find in the old text are often social in nature and not spiritual. things of the past often should stay on the past . for they loose something in the translation.

keeping current is important. i love the new age.

kk
Old 02-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Master
"Ego...
The Worst Confidence Trip."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d0vtFja9GE&feature=related

Old 02-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

ahhh morpheus the trickster of dreams.

i am new here and now i have figured out to not take your posts seriously.
i suggest you look out for the ego thing also. i also suggest that a closed mind is not a good thing.

i wish you well
Old 03-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Master
Games people play. According to agendas.
Meanwhile, Revelation 16:9 tells us about the Sun, and what is to occur involving it, and the planet.

But, rejecting the scriptures, you also reject prophecy in it, true?

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-Chapter-16/

Speaking about Ego, the relationship of Ego and Desire, to this fallen and illusionary physical world. Didn't Jesus and Siddharta the Buddha say similiar? Jesus spoke about Ego and Desire Saying trust God for the physical,and to lay up treasure not in this world,but in Heaven. Life is an affair of the heart.
Therefore, one should repent.

"...but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word."

Isaiah 66:2 KJV

Old 03-11-2014, 02:23 PM
Master

i do separate the wheat from the chaff. to put it a better way and bring it into the current times. separate the good from the garbage.

all of revelations has only proven to be wrong. it is no more then wishful thinking. so of coarse i would put it in the garbage category.

with all of the bible to read some people look only to the garbage part and not the parts that help you live a better life. all religions are started by spiritually gifted people. then mankind messes it all up. focus on the bad and realize that not all of the bible has value.

another good one is "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones." Ego??? really? i see a huge one in you. HUGE. you have an answer for everything and then attack a person (me). pretty quick on the judgement stuff. i am sure you know about not judging others.

i soooo do note reject a prophecy. there are wonderfully talented people that can see. i just reject agenda driven prophecy as you have mentioned. once again the good from the garbage.

again there is another example. i do follow the idea of storing up treasures in heaven. "for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." see. do good and then you are storing up goodness in heaven. my heart is directed (or attention given to update things)to goodness and spiritual development.

there are others that will twist the goodness of this message. they look only to trouble and darkness because that is where their heart is. they will add to this foolish things like life is an affair of the heart and then something totally unrelated and off the wall calling on people to repent. Really???

i wish you well. i hope someday you look to the light instead of the darkness.

also in the bible is something about beware of the Pharisees and the scribes who block the gates to heaven so that neither they, nor anyone else may enter.
Closed Thread