Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by good day
yes they are in everyone , people think they have their own identity
but they do not.
angry people are possessed. THey have evill thoughts.
many are in mental hospitals and doctors do not understand.
Demons are real.
watch your thoughts many are not of God. They play different parts.

To me this just indicates 'inner demons'.. parts of yourself you've rejected unknowingly.

You have lower vibrating entities in the lower astral realm but no such thing as the stereotypically portrayed demon or devil.
Old 26-08-2014, 04:48 AM
Master
I wouldn't be so sure of that.

I know many mediums who claimed to have NEVER believed in such a silly notion but eventually ran into such a spirit.

The sad part is that we don't have another name for these entities. We call them demons and devils etc.

I remember a medium, Amy Allan, pretty well known, encountered what she described as "the devil".

It wasn't an ordinary demon, which she says is usually an extremely negative-powerful spirit.

This "devil" thing she encountered was a very powerful entity, both ancient and never human, and lives on the land in New Mexico in an abandoned famous Prison. I forgot the name of the prison but when riots broke out prisoners would chop off heads, do some funky rituals, and act in bizarre disturbing ways. She said that the spirit-entity was on the property from eons ago.

Some demonic spirits can influence land, groups, even nations. There was a Yogi who claimed to see a dark-spirit influencing Hitler during his campaigns.

I wouldn't deny the possibility of these entities. Look at ISIS in Iraq, 9/11, the Holocaust, etc. You would never think such things were possible of the "HUMAN" race, who knows what is possible on the "OTHER SIDE".

Levels of consciousness must have such an array of going towards God and far from God.
Old 26-08-2014, 06:17 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I wouldn't be so sure of that.

I know many mediums who claimed to have NEVER believed in such a silly notion but eventually ran into such a spirit.

The sad part is that we don't have another name for these entities. We call them demons and devils etc.

I remember a medium, Amy Allan, pretty well known, encountered what she described as "the devil".

It wasn't an ordinary demon, which she says is usually an extremely negative-powerful spirit.

This "devil" thing she encountered was a very powerful entity, both ancient and never human, and lives on the land in New Mexico in an abandoned famous Prison. I forgot the name of the prison but when riots broke out prisoners would chop off heads, do some funky rituals, and act in bizarre disturbing ways. She said that the spirit-entity was on the property from eons ago.

Some demonic spirits can influence land, groups, even nations. There was a Yogi who claimed to see a dark-spirit influencing Hitler during his campaigns.

I wouldn't deny the possibility of these entities. Look at ISIS in Iraq, 9/11, the Holocaust, etc. You would never think such things were possible of the "HUMAN" race, who knows what is possible on the "OTHER SIDE".

Levels of consciousness must have such an array of going towards God and far from God.

In the astral plane every thought and action ever taken by all of humanity since the beginning remains. When we lower our vibes by being angry, drinking to excess or in some other non natural way we open the doors to this area and become receptive. Later, in our ingorance, we claim to have seen or heard demons or devils or whatever. All we did though was to encounter the memories (thought generated forms in astral matter) of misbehaving humans from times past.

That's all it is... There are no devils or demons... period.
Old 27-08-2014, 05:48 AM
Master
yeah sure...okay. You go tell that to the hundreds of Mediums and clairvoyants that have encountered these beings.

They are no different than you and I. They simply dwell in lower astral-realms and are very old and spiritually advanced.

There are demonic personalities in our physical world, there are also ones in the spiritual world.
Old 27-08-2014, 06:55 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
yeah sure...okay. You go tell that to the hundreds of Mediums and clairvoyants that have encountered these beings.

They are no different than you and I. They simply dwell in lower astral-realms and are very old and spiritually advanced.

There are demonic personalities in our physical world, there are also ones in the spiritual world.

There is a spiritual "dark brotherhood" which exists by leave of God in order that we humans may have a range of choices in which to use our freewill but these are human souls who have made certain unwise choices, not devils. In time these are raised up, by their own realizations and work, to higher planes.

It is quite impossible for a dark brother to be spiritually advanced because to be so the soul must have passed at least the fourth initiation. This level is above any negative forces. This is the reason we are admonished by those who know to stay away from the astral plane in our spiritual aspirations. In other words avoid seances, tarot, table tipping, the use of a planchette and other such practices and most channeling too. They are all low level spiritual things and are thus suseptable to harmful influences.

I will be happy to tell any medium if they ask. Otherwise I will not. The average medium understands little of what they do. This is the reason most of them end up with health problems after years of practice.
Old 29-08-2014, 07:35 AM
Master
Spiritual advancement doesn't just mean good tidings and positive people.

You are talking about holiness, "wholly"- individuals whose souls are in union with the Divine. They cultivated their states of holiness through a type of evolution, meditation, and prayer,

but not all spiritual evolution is good. Neither is all evolution on ANY level just good.

Wasps are very advanced ants who actually cause more harm than good, deadly Chinese hornets are highly evolved bees and scientists agree that they should be exterminated, Sharks are highly advanced fish that are killing machines; their only contribution is to keep the school of fish in balance. Some planets are more evolved than others and are nothing but gaseous and poisonous to lifeforms; powerful plants can kill you and cause allergic issues, komodo dragons are evolved lizards and are poisonous and lethal and dangerous. Hitler- a powerful politican and very gifted human being was also a tyrannical force of nature (some claim to witness seeing him having psychic powers), Charles Manson and Jeffrey Domer leave a strong mental impression and power that to this day allures the media and movies; or lets take the Biblical prophets who were both Holy and did unspeakable things! Moses? A very advanced psychic and Seer of God, yet ran amok with his gifts- slaughtering villages and races, Elijah? Another holy prophet who was a hermit, meditated most of his life, ascended (dematerialized) into heaven; he never forgave the 400 prophets of Baal. He cut all their throats. Look at Gandhi! He was very advanced and nonviolent and a man of God but struggled with weird sexual temptations and was a strong racist against blacks!

Spirits evolve throughout whatever course they have decided. I have never heard of a dark brotherhood since demonic spirits don't really care for one another and are extremely selfish and possess too much negative energy and mental illnesses and emotional-psychotic patterns.

Negative forces; whether demonic or negative ghosts or fallen angels sometimes can be lumped together as a "collective force or consciousness" which is personified in Christianity as "The Devil" or "Satan". Buddhism this entity is called "Mara".

You are probably just too hung up on the words devils and demons. You probably have a hard time separating the medieval nonsense from what I am explaining. And you are right, demons have more to do with people's own inner emotional imbalances.

When I say the word demon I am referring to a level of spirits that are very powerful, ancient (many past lives), unenlightened, and very much controlled by their own emotional-dark tendencies.

The opposite of such is an angel or archangel; a very advanced, divinized, powerful, ancient, enlightened spirit who manifests in higher realms; where as the demonic ones come and go between lower realms, Hell, and wherever else in existence.
Old 30-08-2014, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Spoken like the true atheist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
Another name for Satan is Lucifer.

Really..?!
How interesting. And, one should believe whatever the devil says, because? He's not the "chief Liar", and the Father of Lies? A, "thief and a murderer"..?
How gullible can one be, one wonders?

Satan and Lucifer is not the same being.. Nor is Lucifer the father of lies. Nor did Lucifer ever speak lies. That, is propaganda created by the church, and embellished by the religions at the time. And is continued to be done today.

The father of lies, was Jehovah, he told the first lie, and that fact is recorded in the bible. The serpent, Lucifer, told the truth to man.

Last edited by innerlight : 30-08-2014 at 09:40 PM.
Old 30-08-2014, 08:48 PM
Radiant_Darkness

It is extremely disturbing that such fundamentalist concepts regarding the devil, Satan, and Lucifer are so pervasive and yet never actually documented in the source material. Is there a Devil? Yes, and it lives within you. The greater mankind tries to distance itself from evil by pointing outward, the more evil it becomes as a whole and the farther from grace it falls.
Old 31-08-2014, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

That's one perspective that usually is brought up by someone when discussing this topic, and it is wrong.
As is easily demonstrated, and explained.
Held by the person for their personal reasons. - But it is easily demonstrated that in various scriptures such as in Isaiah 14, and Ezekiel 24, the devil is a fallen angel, formerly called, "Lucifer".

There are spiritual powers and principalities behined what is apparent in the world, at an individual level, and also behined earthly Governments. There are Angels of different levels, stations, and responsibility.

There are two other names for the devil, also.
One is descriptive, regarding, "The Dragon".

10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;"

"And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."
Revelation 8

Concerning the above, "Stars" have symbolized both angels and people alike in the Bible. From Genesis to Revelation.
Also, while Wormwood symbolizes the devil, the above scripture may be interpreted as literal.

"Waters", also, or "Sea" has represented masses of people, or, the Earth's populace.
--------------------------
"7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, "

"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born."
Revelation 12

- I've posted, prior, how Ego is equated with the devil, and how Ego, also, is related to the survival instinct of this (evolved) organic aspect.
The situation, though, is illusory, just as time and space is, as told to us in Physics today.

We, as well, are certainly more than this gross and superficial, temporary... organic aspect.

Example:
http://www.myshrink.com/counseling-theory.php?t_id=86

Regarding our neuro- anatomy. The "Reptilian Brain".

"The reptilian brain, (Dragon), is an ancient beast. It was developed over 100 million years ago. The higher brain or the neocortex came along a mere 40,000 years ago."

Yet again, as modern physics, and the ancient spiritual teachings both agree, "Time", (and space) are illusory.
Einstein for example determined by his findings that the one constant in the Universe is not time, or space. But Light.

So, regarding the above, we see what the domain of the devil is, and involving his influence.

Apologies. The scriptural citing is Ezekiel chapter 28, not Ezekiel 24.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-10-2014, 05:38 AM
Master
You know what doesn't make sense to me Morpheus about you?

You have an entire "puesdo-science" viewpoint of "Satan" but everything else you believe is very hardcore Bible-thumping.

You do know that the Christian churches do not share your opinion of "Satan" and would find that to be blasphemous.

They believe Satan, the devil is a fallen archangel who disobeyed God and was cast out into Hell with his servants.

I don't understand how you as a strong Christian reconcile that with what all the Churches believe.

I personally don't believe in this story either. If anything, the fallen angels are us, in the fact that we allow the physical to subdue our true-spiritual nature. Incarnating into the physical realm is not evil, since angels in Enoch did symbolically "come down to Earth", but becoming identified with this lower-false reality causes many souls to "fall", thus many of us are in a sense, fallen angels.

Christians never separated "demonic spirits" from "fallen angels". The Bible and many religions actually have differences. The demonic entities among those disincarnate Astral beings (astral- another word for angel, angelic realm), are those souls who because of their dark experiences in matter, became "dark entities" when crossing over. The worse and more negative the entity, the more inhuman and dark the person. That is why they are called "dark angels"- dark Astral beings. Some are more powerful and ancient than others. The ancient Israelites gave names and titles to describe these beings, manly equating them with pagan gods.

So in some regard, Satan, the Devil, represents "the negative force,- personal ego, and collective ego" that influences and controls our world. This negative force, (egoic consciousness) came from "heaven" and "fell" into the Earth as poetically described. It came from heaven, because God created this negative force. It is not a spiritual power, but an astral-physical influence. It crosses dimensions because of spirits and their consciousnesses- and the consciousness they entertain. The purpose was for us to learn from it, refuse it, and allow it to make us grow. Unfortunately, it's power over the last millions of years on this planet became bemused and out of control. This is due to souls' abuse of free will and the Negative-force revealing temptations to the soul to abuse it's freedom. It is a vicious cycle that God never intended.

Satan, the negative consciousness of Spirit (or Ego), may cross dimensions, but it's main influence is in the realm of duality- Matter, -where good and evil are in constant battle within and around people.