Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-06-2018, 05:49 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
The bible teaches that homosexuals are evil people and sinners whom will burn in hell because they don't love the opposite gender. Guy likes guys dude bro, and a girl likes a girl instead of a guy, dude bro. Maaaaaaaan.

They burn.

In Hell.

A. You have no right to force another human being to love someone they do not.

B. You (And your religion) has no Right to try and Convince another they should not love whom it is they love, no matter and nevermind their reasons, because you and a book written by a bunch of biased, prejudice, hate loving people- Men all of them----- have your own agenda and reason.

C. Theo I don't care.

D. My empathy for both spiritual people and religious alike is running very very low.

Next up- The bible is based off of the teachings of Jesus Christ. The Christ. From what I have been able to read I don't actually believe Jesus said every single word he is quoted as saying written in that book.

One minute he says love your neighbor, the next he calls people hypocrites, the next he says something else, the next he speaks of God and sinners, God and sinners. He calls people hypocrites, heathens, sinners, evil.

And he is worshiped by you people above God.

I worship God.

Not Satan.

Not Jezebel.

Not Athena.

I also don't actually worship Jesus in any way and never will. I worship God alone.

And I also don't worship Paul, Peter, John, Corinthians, or Matthew either.

Theo I won't fully accept, the bible. I will reject every passage, word or utterance in it that preaches Hatred-Sin-Btw, in any of its ugly forms.

According to you and your group, I will pretty much burn in hell for this- For having the intelligence and courage to say- Hell no- and think for myself.

Thank God I am going to Hell.

Christians tell me this as if their bible decided it.

I Decided it. I've committed my sins, not Jesus- I willingly committed said sins, with intent. I deserve to burn for. No one has any right to go and die for me.

Regardless of all that, I intend to go to hell anyway, I have plans there.

And yeah I will contradict the bible in thought. I refuse to agree with hatred.

As far as the rest of you Swine- Sheep, but I prefer the word Swine- go.

Enjoy your heaven.

I understand your frustration at the "You will burn" people but you are dropping to their level with this outburst.

Metadyjital is here looking for a new views on Jesus and there has been some nice replies....we are in the Christian forum so we will always have the bible bashers....get used to them and don't let them get to you with their "Fear of God and Hell"...you know there is nothing to fear so you are above them already,so stay above them
Old 11-06-2018, 11:46 AM
Master

I think if you blend them they dilute, you have to consciously go forward in one accepting different spiritual paths for what they are and in the core of them they are compatible, in ways we cant imagine, a lot is beyond our ability to comprehend I recon, that is a liberating thought that we just can't know some things. it helps me a lot and gives me peace to *not* know!
Old 11-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Ascender

This is your view which is shared by rest of the bible bashers.
It is not a worldwide shared view.It is a minority view so I just want you to know and remember that theo,,,you are in the minority, even here on these forums.
I understand that you are conditioned into this way of thinking and it would probably take a miracle to change your view now, so I won't try.
Speaking of hell is spreading fear and so in my view this is a sin.
Fear is how dictators survive,it's why the church is in the state it is in now because it went the wrong way in "preaching" the message of Jesus....PREACHING was the first mistake that was made.Fear of God another mistake along with many many more which resulted in the slaughter of many innocent people just because the ridiculous idea that "Jesus is the only way"

Jesus can be used with any belief that focuses on love and understanding.

"Jesus is the only way" has been abused and used to grab and hold power over people for centuries and you theo are no different in your thinking than the crusaders who slaughtered many...."I will kill and fill you with fear even though I love you and my enemies"..Nonsense!...its 2018 not 1118

Last edited by Clover : 11-06-2018 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Removed quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:56 PM
Master

How did both you and Jesus get concieved ?????
I have reported you for your post Theo, it is not Christian at all and may cause pain for others, not very nice.....
Old 11-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello,

We do not allow hate speech or hate talk on this forum against any gender, race, or group or anyone for that matter. Please keep in the mind, The continuing use of hateful comments on the forum may subject your account to suspension/removal. So lets please be mindful and kind with one another

Staff/clover
Old 11-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hello,

We do not allow hate speech or hate talk on this forum against any gender, race, or group or anyone for that matter. Please keep in the mind, The continuing use of hateful comments on the forum may subject your account to suspension/removal. So lets please be mindful and kind with one another

Staff/clover

Thank you.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:04 PM
Master
Barry-

Hell was not brought up by Theo himself, it was brought up by me.

Clover- Hate speech was not actually used anywhere in this thread, depending upon the view of where this hate speech was? I did bring up Christianities stance on homosexuality, but neither I nor did Theo say anything worthy of the term hate speech.

That said my post was angry perhaps? Though I did not exactly feel anger when writing it- not towards Theo- I was discussing things within the bible.

My post possibly came off more angry than I had intended it to sound yes.

Sky- There was nothing wrong with Theo's post. I did go off on my own little mini rant- for this as topic distracting as it was I apologize.

But in honesty- Theo didn't bring the hell topic up I did, and my post was probably too much for the line of discussion for this I am at fault here not Theo, and for this I apologize.

In my post again I did address the topic of homosexuality within the context of the bible, that is all. No one made comments that would qualify as hate speech.

With all that said- Theo did preach- but I wouldn't call that preaching either. This is the Christian forum and I view his post as sharing his view that I disagreed with in a way- it is how I went about my disagreement that was wrong.

I apologize for my post, the topic derailment, and the way in which my posting was worded.

But I stand by that neither Theo nor I used hate speech in either of those messages.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:20 PM
Ascender

Theo's offensive post was removed by clover.
It was posted yesterday between davidmartins post and my post
Old 12-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Barry-

Hell was not brought up by Theo himself, it was brought up by me.

Clover- Hate speech was not actually used anywhere in this thread, depending upon the view of where this hate speech was? I did bring up Christianities stance on homosexuality, but neither I nor did Theo say anything worthy of the term hate speech.

That said my post was angry perhaps? Though I did not exactly feel anger when writing it- not towards Theo- I was discussing things within the bible.

My post possibly came off more angry than I had intended it to sound yes.

Sky- There was nothing wrong with Theo's post. I did go off on my own little mini rant- for this as topic distracting as it was I apologize.

But in honesty- Theo didn't bring the hell topic up I did, and my post was probably too much for the line of discussion for this I am at fault here not Theo, and for this I apologize.

In my post again I did address the topic of homosexuality within the context of the bible, that is all. No one made comments that would qualify as hate speech.

With all that said- Theo did preach- but I wouldn't call that preaching either. This is the Christian forum and I view his post as sharing his view that I disagreed with in a way- it is how I went about my disagreement that was wrong.

I apologize for my post, the topic derailment, and the way in which my posting was worded.

But I stand by that neither Theo nor I used hate speech in either of those messages.

' Sky- There was nothing wrong with Theo's post.'

It was very hateful that is why Clover agreed that it was worthy of being removed. I wouldn't have reported it if there was nothing wrong.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Theo's offensive post was removed by clover.
It was posted yesterday between davidmartins post and my post
This isn't the first time one of my posts has been removed because the moderators found the truth offensive.