Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-03-2015, 06:46 PM
Master

Divergent views on what happens in the afterlife

I have read a number of books by mediums, channellers, astral travelers etc.. Although some views are the same such as levels, schools, soul families, life reviews, etc. There are some very distinct views on whether sex exists, whether we have bodies, genders, etc.. My guide definately says we have gender, sex exists and we have real bodies and are not just formless energy. I also can actually feel my guide's body sometimes. My friends who are mediums seem to agree from what they get. So just wondering where the other view points come from.
Old 24-03-2015, 08:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Whatever is here is there too. Where else did mother nature get the idea from? Lol.
Old 24-03-2015, 08:46 PM
Master

I agree and I dont think we change that much either. Some views think we are automatically healed and forgiven, not so. We arent automatically psychic either and dont have access to all our past lives unless we look for it and that is usually just one.
Old 24-03-2015, 09:21 PM
Knower

As a medium, I have only brought through deceased people who looked like they did in life here on this plane--but also in a healthier state.

A woman I knew in life, who is now deceased, shows up all the time looking like she did in her early 50s', and healthy and happy. Towards the end of her life, she had suffered strokes, so was paralyzed on one side and due to diabetes, lost both legs and was confined to a wheelchair.

Many other deceased people I knew personally, who come through to me are much the same way--and my customers often tell me that I bring their loved ones through how they remember this loved one when they were healthy and happy.

A few family members come through to me telling me that life is much the same there in the next life, but always happy. They still live in homes and visit each other, go shopping, or whatever it is they enjoy doing. One family member goes fishing a lot--his favorite past time while on this earthly plane.
Old 24-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I have read a number of books by mediums, channellers, astral travelers etc.. Although some views are the same such as levels, schools, soul families, life reviews, etc. There are some very distinct views on whether sex exists, whether we have bodies, genders, etc.. My guide definately says we have gender, sex exists and we have real bodies and are not just formless energy. I also can actually feel my guide's body sometimes. My friends who are mediums seem to agree from what they get. So just wondering where the other view points come from.

What anyone channels or sees, in situations like near death, or astral travels still has to be processed by the mind, the only reference the mind has is what is here. With that in mind, it is no surprise that all the interpretations of what is falsely labeled the "Afterlife" looks very much like what we have here. I can tell you, depending where you will be afterwards, it is nothing like what is in this reality. It can be very dark, it can be very beautiful. Nothing you could imagine since there is no reference for it.
Old 25-03-2015, 07:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
What anyone channels or sees, in situations like near death, or astral travels still has to be processed by the mind, the only reference the mind has is what is here. With that in mind, it is no surprise that all the interpretations of what is falsely labeled the "Afterlife" looks very much like what we have here. I can tell you, depending where you will be afterwards, it is nothing like what is in this reality. It can be very dark, it can be very beautiful. Nothing you could imagine since there is no reference for it.

I would think that people who astral travel to these dimensions or have an NDE would have a pretty good idea since they are out of the physical body. There is a great book I read called The Multidimensional Man by Ziewe who traveled extensively on many different levels.
Old 25-03-2015, 09:23 AM
Master
From my own tiny thoughts i see it could be like this, i agree with rahn regarding minds interpretation and references initially, bit like rtz in astral, i consider there maybe a degree of choice how long it takes us to move on from that, i also consider, that it is something we can always manifest back into when needed, hence why mediums get readings through as they do, i consider that the energy can then become formless but what formless means here is oneness, and much like a blank canvas creates form through a pencil, causality etc this formless energy can be manifested through intention, (consider the experiment with random number generators here also and the potential of an event or the after effects and the energy current that follows)
I consider that the reality of this oneness is nigh on impossible to comprehend here and potentially there also initially.
That once it is, at some point, eventually it will be the case we merge within it, but that process could be seen as 'death' of the individuality and therfor may take some time to enable within ourself fearlessly. Maybe there is space for that there..i dont know.

I then consider that even once that merging has taken place, the memory stream within it again allows access to all thats been before it potentially manifested or realised if you like, through the will of others, love and of the energy itself, hence why some readings as one example, show times before the illness, they are part of the afterlife memory stream and accessible always.
So once the merge has happened, are we then dead? id consider this as no and more as an expansion, are we individual? potentially only as memory, because we have entered the current if you like of oneness, bit like a raindrop in an ocean, once it enters its dispersed, but it still is, but taking that raindrop back out and isolating it as it once was, may only be possible in reference and acknowledgment by the whole, its still all water, its still an ocean and a raindrop, so it reminds me of the hole in the paper,
Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness..

Anyway just some random thoughts, so much more could be explained and said better but i dont have the tech head for it lol id heard this idea for the first time the other day and it kinda took me by suprise as personally it wasnt something id considered before or heard anyone else do so, seems to be a topic popping up alot lately now, or is that just because im aware of it now.... hmm ****!

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 25-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Master
p.s sorry that's not really a divergent view, just a spewing of thoughts lol

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 25-03-2015, 09:34 AM
Master

The same measure of love and kindness you have dealt out, you will receive back, with interest. Hold true to this and you will be blessed, in this life and the next.
This is the key to life.

Life carries on. We step from this life to the next, the same, save for being spirit not physical, and stripped of the pretence and vanity of the earth plane.
Our form will be as we were on earth, returned to our prime (for most people 20s/30s), but still 'us'. Still recognisable to our loved ones.
We still learn, we still grow, we still serve.

A book recommendation I would make is Percy Welsford's 'The Golden Key'. Life in the beyond. A book of great hope, comfort and illumination.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-03-2015, 09:38 AM
Master

And ...

http://www.whitecrowbooks.com/books/..._silver_birch/

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com