Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Master

http://www.denverpost.com/News/Natio...obref=obinsite
Old 31-01-2015, 03:32 PM
Master

well this is certainly on topic. if i see it elsewhere i will comment.

kk
Old 31-01-2015, 04:24 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
why do you hallucinate?

kk

That was only in 1981 when I brought my mind up to an excited state. this is when I was awake and audio/visual data came into my mind. It was also when I saw an entity like a hologram that I thought came through my basement wall. I believe that it was true, however I call it a hallucination because it was similar to a dream except that I was awake.
In general most of my communication was audio. The voice was always true. Yet the error of my judgement was thinking that the voice came from God whereas most of the time the voice came from my soul or spiritual brain.
1981 was along time ago. The dream of hell was around 2005. that really upset me. In general the voices have been quite quiet for many years. The dreams inspire me to take another look at my work.
When I wrote "Futureoids" it was a fun thing for me. However I get panic feedback to the past. This happened in December. Thus I start to write again to try to understand my encounters from a different perspective. Now that I have added reincarnation to a biblical understanding of God and the Universe, things appear to me to make more sense. In this way I look at Moses and Jesus as cosmic reincarnates from a higher Earth.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
At the present time I believe that the initial Kingdom of Heaven is a period of time when a person will achieve a spiritual collective within the lower mind of God. such a place would be an energy field on the opposite side of the sun from the Earth. This of course rotates with the Earth so it is always opposite. I ge this from my analysis of Doppler Space Time.
This is a temporary rest stop before returning back to Earth. The structure of God and the Universe consists of higher and higher physical Earths. Over huge amounts of lifetimes a person can move upward. Finally they will reach the highest physical Earth. At this level they are not individuals but collectives of individuals. A perfect Adam consists of billions of the souls of men. the same is true of Eve. Beyond that are the non material world of pure photon energy. Again these are composed of billions of billions of souls from all dimensions of the universe. SWe could call this the Final Kingdom of Heaven. After that we find the angels of God. These are the product of Godself. after that we find God alone at near infinite light speeds.
In any event the lower Kingdom of Heaven has individual souls while the upper kingdom of Heaven has collective souls.
The quotes in the Gospels will mean more to a Christian than a Jew such as myself. With the complex structure of God and the Universe, I would interpret it to mean that a Christian is on a pathway to the lower Kingdom which is temporary and then to another Christian life and then to the new earth of Isaiah where they will learn the Torah of the new Earth and be Jews like Jesus was. there they will meet the physical Jesus and Moses as well. From there they will continually reincarnate to that level of existence. some will move up even higher. If they move up higher they again will find a higher level of Moses and Jesus.
It takes an eternity of time to reach the higher collective spiritual world. So if the Kingdom of Heaven in in your heart it is an endless voyage upward toward God. for myself I am happy to remain at this level or to move one step upward. I certainly like a degree of human freedom. To be collectivized is not bad since one feels the love and comfort of one's fellows. Yet the individual quickly melts into the collective sothe individual is gone.
Anyway I also explain this in my novel "Futureoids" where the humanoids learn the structure of God from a trip to a far off planet. It is a philosophical novel but it presents a good theory of God and the Universe.

How does one verify your interpretation/belief?
Old 02-02-2015, 03:11 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
That was only in 1981 when I brought my mind up to an excited state. this is when I was awake and audio/visual data came into my mind. It was also when I saw an entity like a hologram that I thought came through my basement wall. I believe that it was true, however I call it a hallucination because it was similar to a dream except that I was awake.
In general most of my communication was audio. The voice was always true. Yet the error of my judgement was thinking that the voice came from God whereas most of the time the voice came from my soul or spiritual brain.
1981 was along time ago. The dream of hell was around 2005. that really upset me. In general the voices have been quite quiet for many years. The dreams inspire me to take another look at my work.
When I wrote "Futureoids" it was a fun thing for me. However I get panic feedback to the past. This happened in December. Thus I start to write again to try to understand my encounters from a different perspective. Now that I have added reincarnation to a biblical understanding of God and the Universe, things appear to me to make more sense. In this way I look at Moses and Jesus as cosmic reincarnates from a higher Earth.

Visions on the nature of reality can appear in dream-like happenings as the depths of consciousness and beyond manifest in some manner. Your use of the word "halucination", however, might not be the best choice of words. I think I understand what you are saying though.

There are many who consider the Universe to be holographic in nature and there are indeed holographic attributes evident in the Universe especially related to the "spiritual brain" which you mention and which is said to reflect the Light projected from the Source.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:34 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortal
Visions on the nature of reality can appear in dream-like happenings as the depths of consciousness and beyond manifest in some manner. Your use of the word "halucination", however, might not be the best choice of words. I think I understand what you are saying though.

There are many who consider the Universe to be holographic in nature and there are indeed holographic attributes evident in the Universe especially related to the "spiritual brain" which you mention and which is said to reflect the Light projected from the Source.

Perhaps hallucination is not the best word but it is a simple word to express seeing something that is hard to explain in other simple words. Thus I defined it as a dream while I am awake.
As far as holographic is concerned you can imagine a spaceship from another dimension which passes through your body. You will feel it but it will not harm you. there will be interference patterns so that your mind may very well believe that the spaceship is a hologram of sorts.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:45 PM
Master

i do not think it is the best word. i have hallucinated. i do not know why people want to do this. it is not pleasant and it is nothing like having visions. it was in the hospital after a surgery and i was on some pretty heavy meds.

kk
Old 05-02-2015, 02:18 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
i do not think it is the best word. i have hallucinated. i do not know why people want to do this. it is not pleasant and it is nothing like having visions. it was in the hospital after a surgery and i was on some pretty heavy meds.

kk

Thank you for your comments. I changed all the words in my book from hallucinations to visions. Fortunately this was easy with the find tool in word. As I studied the definitions again my word usage was bad.
Over the years I have found comfort when I say that I have had hallucinations. However it is difficult for me to believe this since many of my visions have been true and also practical engineering solutions to real problems. Thus at least some of my hallucinations were definite reality without question. At the present time I have not been able to deny my latest work in my mind. thanks again.
Old 05-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Guide
To fully understand the teachings of Jesus I had to dig deep.
Being a Christian (Pentecostal Charismatic) for over 25 yrs, had done some good but also a lot of damage.

One of the movements in the church in the 1980-1990s was the teaching of the Kingdom. Jesus devoted 3 1/2 yrs of his life and ministry to teaching the people to Seek first the Kingdom of God. Some translations altered this to Kingdom of Heaven.

It took me decades to connect the dots. Jesus was an Essene and thus fully schooled in the Esoteric Kabbalah, which is the doctrine based on the Sepher Yetzirah - The Tree of Life.

The key is in the Lord's Prayer itself

...Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory....

What does this mean in ENglish to us folks?
Not much.
It is a quote from 1 Chron 29:
11 Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Dig a little deeper and look at some of the Hebrew Names:

And the Spheres of the Tree of Life (Kabbalah) pops out!!

Jesus was talking about studying the Tree of Life, and entering the Kingdom is the process of Soul-Awakening, becoming Soul Aware, which transcends religious belief systems.

You are a Soul a fragment of God Himself, having a human experience. The Soul within is covered up by layers of ego, of social conditioning and religious belief systems.
They tell you that you are a human being with a soul, a mind etc.

You are a SOUL, a DIVINE fragment of God, having a human experience.
Becoming SOUL aware will alter your path, your view of reality and life. This is what Jesus was talking about.

You cannot refer to the Kingdom without the context of the Tree of Life, or assume that the Tree of Life excludes the Kingdom.

Plenty of Books on the topic, or websites to help you understand.
A good book with guided meditations for me - A Garden of Pomegranates - by Israel Regardie.
Old 05-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Master

love the tree of life is of life. most religions have a mystic root or seed. the tree of life is one of the common threads that run thru many religions.

the kabbalah tree of life closely resembles the eastern teachings with yin and yang elements.

worth the study in any religion.

kk