Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-01-2015, 02:57 PM
Suspended

Well, according to Daskalos, regarded as the greatest Christian mystic of the 20th century (by thousands), Jesus was an Essene not a jew. Below is what he says.

Quote:
Joshua Emmanuel the Christ, the God-man, was preaching all this to His disciple-healers. He didn't have only 12 disciples, He had thousands of Israelites and Essenes teaching them healing and preaching them the Reality. Talking about His Father and our Father, Joshua Emmanuel the Godman, used to call Him "Allaha".
Now, what you call Jesus, He and His family and most of His disciples were Essenes, they were not Jews. What were the Essenes? The Essenes appear in Egypt as descendants of the worshippers, Israelites and Greeks (in Egypt), believing in Aton, the one Spirit-God which the pharaoh Ankhenaton, breaking the idols, declared as the real God. For centuries there was a fight between the old religion of the gods, the idols, and the one God, the Spirit-God, the God of the heavens and of the earth.
So, we find the Essenes in Egypt. They included the Greek-speaking Israelites who remained in Egypt and also the Egyptians. The language the Essenes were speaking was Greek and Aramaic. The Aramaic language came from the Egyptian language. So, these Essenes were in Egypt, but also in Palestine, in Cyprus, in Asia Minor and in Mesopotamia. They existed worshipping the one God the Father, the benevolent Father.
At that time they had three religions. The Greek idolaters worshipping idols, false gods, the Greeks and Romans. Then we have the Essenes believing in a God, calling him in Greek "Theos" and in Aramaic "Allaha". They believed in a God the Father in Spirit, the merciful, loving God. And the Israelites who were worshipping and believing in one Spirit-God also, but a God of vengeance. The difference between the Essenes and the Israelites was that the Essenes believed in Allaha, a benevolent Father, while the Israelites believed in a powerful vengeful God, who was claiming blood sacrifices.
They both believed in one and the same Allaha, but, while the Essenes were considering the Israelites their brothers, the Israelites were considering the Essenes heretics. Why? Because they made reforms – no blood sacrifices. Not the God of Moses who in the old times was even claiming human sacrifices. You may find it in the Old Testament. Ibrahim or Abraham had to sacrifice Ishak or Isaac. Then later, another biblical personality had to sacrifice his only daughter by burning. Reading the Old Testament you may find such cases. So, there was a great difference between the Allaha of the Essenes and the Allaha of the Israelites.
Now, though the Essenes were loving the Israelites, the Israelites were considering them heretics. They were killing them by stoning and, as they have done to Joshua Emmanuel the Christ, by crucifying them. Of course, this crucifixion of the Godman created, after a certain time, the claim that Joshua Emmanuel the Christ was a man who lost his powers, treating the crucifixion as the weakness of a human being. Even Caiaphas was provoking Him in front of the guards. He heard all, he acknowledged the miracles that Joshua was doing, and he was not helping himself at that time. But, for the Essenes it was not the weakness of a human being, of the Son of Man, it was the triumph of the Godman.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:03 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
no i am just a little little little piece of the all.

kk

Ok but is there any force over you or are you independent of everything?
Old 29-01-2015, 11:08 PM
jerrygg38

To Durgaa
Most sources specify that the Essenes were mystical Jews. The Gospels specify that Mary was a Jewish mother so the information you have is contrary to most accepted sources. Why rewrite history if you seek truth?
Old 30-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
Ok but is there any force over you or are you independent of everything?

not like that to me. i am just a member. just a little piece that knows where she is and what she is doing to help the all.

forces over me??? many many are much more knowledgeable and i am grateful for their help.

independent??? no man is an island. there are always others.

kk
Old 30-01-2015, 01:16 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
not like that to me. i am just a member. just a little piece that knows where she is and what she is doing to help the all.

forces over me??? many many are much more knowledgeable and i am grateful for their help.

independent??? no man is an island. there are always others.

kk

Who is the all that you refer to? I don't quite understand what you are saying.
Old 30-01-2015, 01:46 AM
Master

god is all. i get this from two angels. one, during the NDE, when whatever separated me from the all dissolved and i was with the all. i knew everything. i understood everything. i also knew i had to go back.

the second way was during a meditation. some call it bliss, some nirvana. there came a union with all that is. i could reach EVERYTHING. i was there and yet i was everywhere. i was in the all. again.

kk
Old 31-01-2015, 12:15 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
god is all. i get this from two angels. one, during the NDE, when whatever separated me from the all dissolved and i was with the all. i knew everything. i understood everything. i also knew i had to go back.

the second way was during a meditation. some call it bliss, some nirvana. there came a union with all that is. i could reach EVERYTHING. i was there and yet i was everywhere. i was in the all. again.

kk

Evidently during these experiences your physical mind reached your spiritual mind. Today I will post the external soul so that you will see my interpretation of your all. I believe you were in the all.
Old 31-01-2015, 04:42 AM
Master
Jerry,
I get the feeling from what you write, you think you have all the answers, and everyone else is delusional?.......I don't like what you imply.....No one knows it all, no one, even if they think they've been instructed by some being who says they know it all........all the billions of others on this planet cannot be ALL wrong and you, the only one who 'knows'.....give us some credit for getting Divine information that is actually real for us......Im sorry but what you are saying sounds slightly farfetched to me, just as you feel that what everyone else thinks of the Divine, is farfetched........Please be mindful that you are not the only one who has been, or thinks they've been Divinely guided in some way.......maybe you've been brainwashed by some Alien collective who want you to spread a false and fear based ideology.....
the long and short of it, you are entitled to the opinions that you have, but also, so is everyone else entitled to theirs.......because we believe a certain thing, does not necessarily make it so....this is inclusive of your belief system also......
Old 31-01-2015, 12:08 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Jerry,
I get the feeling from what you write, you think you have all the answers, and everyone else is delusional?.......I don't like what you imply.....No one knows it all, no one, even if they think they've been instructed by some being who says they know it all........all the billions of others on this planet cannot be ALL wrong and you, the only one who 'knows'.....give us some credit for getting Divine information that is actually real for us......Im sorry but what you are saying sounds slightly farfetched to me, just as you feel that what everyone else thinks of the Divine, is farfetched........Please be mindful that you are not the only one who has been, or thinks they've been Divinely guided in some way.......maybe you've been brainwashed by some Alien collective who want you to spread a false and fear based ideology.....
the long and short of it, you are entitled to the opinions that you have, but also, so is everyone else entitled to theirs.......because we believe a certain thing, does not necessarily make it so....this is inclusive of your belief system also......

You are correct in that all my effort could be in error. That is always possible. Thus I call my work a theory of god and the Universe. Each of us has a little insight into the world beyond. As far as my own efforts to find truth, I always look at everything from the point of a believer and an atheist. [i] am always happy with the atheist within me because it frees me from the responsibility of this effort. In the past I have always rejected the Bible and Gospels as the work of mere hallucinations of others.
Unless I am convinced that my words are reasonable true, they do not stay long with me. As I discuss my work with others on various forums, I get other ideas. My work never ends.
I am always happy to say that I merely hallucinated my whole life and that I know nothing at all. It is good that you do not believe what I say. This is comforting to me. To be wrong is great since then I am free. Unfortunately I always have to go back to my dreams and encounters. It is hard for me to disprove them to myself. In the end, I must accept that they are true. But I will keep trying to disprove them.
In any event during my battles after God gave me this work to do, I said "God is love". I never felt that way but when I was free of God after my agreement, God radiated me and I felt a glow of spiritual energy within me that lasted for several days. I do not understand that. Anyway thanks for your comments, hopefully they are true but I fear they are not.
Old 31-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Master

why do you hallucinate?

kk