Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 30-10-2006, 10:41 PM
BLAIR2BE

on one hand, cats seem to operate on a very primal level, and on the other hand, cats can show affection; thus there is more there than just primal instincts. to me, it makes sense that, if one puts the two together, you got a creature that wishes to "help", if they take a liking.... cats, throughout history have been the objecty of many myths and legends. im sure there is an intriguing reason why, i do not know tgis reason though...
Old 05-11-2006, 05:49 PM
~Jay~

Just reading this very interesting piece about cats in the times of Atlantis, by Diana Cooper & thought I'd share it here:

Cats are enlightened & independant beings. They are one species who came to Earth so evolved they had nothing to learn from humans and consequently they did not need us. They came from Orion, the great spiritual constellation, which is why their energy was so pure. Even today they are highly independant. In the early days all cats were black and very 'Egyptian-looking'. Black is, of course, the colour of deep mystery and sacred arts. It is the ultimate feminine vibration.

A cat went to every home to help maintain a pure energy there. In later days, their mission was to try to raise the energy in the house. Felines at this golden time were vegetarian, like all high frequency creatures, and allowed themselves to be fed by humans. They were used in temples becuase their psychic ability was so high, so they participated in rituals, and ceremonies and added their energies where they were needed.

Healers always had a cat to boost the power. If a crystal arrangement that was being used for healing was slightly out of alignment, the cat would adjust it, making sure the crystals offered the optimum healing. Cats were always present at deaths too. In those days the spirit often needed to be guided, so their cat travelled out of body to accompany them and make sure they did not get lost.

The Magi also had cats. Hundreds of years later when the pure ones first had a sense of things going wrong with Atlantis, they sent to Orion for more cats to help hold the light on Earth. In pure Atlantis, there were of course no entities or dark thought forms, but later in the devolved times cats would watch over their families and protect them from entities. They still do this, trying to guard their owners and the planet."

Now I'm not saying I take all this as the gospel truth, but it is interesting none the less, huh?
Old 05-11-2006, 05:52 PM
kundalini

Hi Jaycee, I have read the book which this is in - Discover Atlantis. Am I right?

Very interesting book.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:01 PM
~Jay~

Hi K - yes, that's the book. I'm really enjoying it. I bought another one of hers today as well about the spiritual keys to life (but I can't remember the exact title of it).

I like what she says about all the animals, it's really interesting stuff!
Old 06-11-2006, 10:50 PM
Lapis

Cat

Another great sounding book Jaycee!

Funny how this ancient knowledge got degraded over time (typical) to end up with it being a "Witches familiar"! It's like a cartoon image of the old wise woman witch with her all black cat helping her to see and function in different realms.

The other thing I personally find interesting about what you've said, is my own memories from ancient Egypt and the Elder Lion beings who came from some level of Sirius briefly way back then. The small domestic cat is no doubt an aspect of all this really ancient energy and conscious from other star systems and dimensions.

I've mentioned elsewhere about seeing a new level of cat incarnating on earth over the past 5 years or so now. I've connected with 2 of them over the past few years and they really are very different. I've lived with cats my whole life and these new higher dimensional or higher energy/consciousness cats are very much like what your new book is talking about. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to have a new level of animals incarnating now that there's so much higher energy on earth and that humanity is also being expanded.

The one little guy I have now is so great. He's like a cat/puppy combo! I can lay out canned cat food and cat grass and every time he goes for the grass over any 'normal' food you'd expect a cat of enjoy. He's a vegi kitty.
Old 08-11-2006, 08:02 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Hi K - yes, that's the book. I'm really enjoying it. I bought another one of hers today as well about the spiritual keys to life (but I can't remember the exact title of it).

I like what she says about all the animals, it's really interesting stuff!

I think I've read that book too. Has it got a purple cover?

Kundalini.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:54 AM
~Jay~

Well, more blue than purple I'd say Got it infront of me now actually, and it's called "A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws".
Old 09-11-2006, 12:13 PM
kundalini

Hi Jaycee, it might be a different book although I know she did publish one with a purple cover...I think the book I'm thinking of is the follow-up to the one you have mentioned...

In that Discover Atlantis book, Diana Cooper gives an exercise to invoke the Silver Violet Flame. It's a very powerful technique in my opinion.
Closed Thread