Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 09:40 PM
ljepotica

Angry What's wrong with me?

Hello all

Please advice me here.

I have been trying to get to develop my abilities and improve my personal life.

I have asked you for advice and you have given my invaluable advise but now it's like everytime I try to follow it something is stopping me. I try to meditate and it's noisy most of the time, or someone plays loud music or I get something that disturbs my concentration-this has happened so many times.

Something is stopping me from contacting my spirit guide-as that's what I feel.

Something is stopping me finding a new job-but I am positive that I will find a new job soon but I feel frozen and cannot carry on looking for jobs.

I try to use my crystals or even cleanse them but something stops me.

I try to heal people by distant healing-and it used to work-now I cannot be bothered.

Ok I guess it's because of awakening spiritually but I am really getting fed-up of this.

I don't feel like leaving my flat-but I have left to go out to see friends and look for jobs and register with agencies etc...

I just feel as if in some kind of lethargy and have stopped having the enthusiasm that I used to have...I even feel fake when I post a new post or reply to somebody on SF.

What is going on here?

I feel as if something/someone is holding me down, I have tried to come out of this but it only works for a day or two and then back to normal.

It could be where I live and I want to move ASAP but I have no money and I have no job and have to wait until I find work.

I think that either there is something wrong with me or there is pure evil that is stopping me doing things to better myself spiritually and personally...
I feel that the whole building where I live is cursed as there are some strange people living in some of the flats.
I especially feel evil/curse coming from the flat above and the room above my room...

I used candles, incense, meditation and crystals to get rid of this bad thing and it worked for about 3 days and now this thing is back...everytime I try to meditate either someone on the street shouts something to someone or someone drives part sounding their car horn or someone in the flat above drops something heavy on the floor and so I loose my concentration...

Please please advise me!

Did this happen to any of you? How did you deal with it?
Old 05-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account
we all go through these infuriating patches, try to go with the flow, use the time wisely and get all your material concerns in order, i find when i hit a patch like this there is a new doorway about to open, hope that helpsxxx
Old 05-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account
don't fight it, go with it
Old 05-11-2006, 11:11 PM
kundalini

I understand ljepotica.

Tell me one thing though. Have you been working only with your upper chakras in crystal and self-healing work? It is important to work with all of the energy system, the lower chakras included ( perhaps even especially ) for these will help you to take care of your more day to day living concerns.

I hope this helps, Kundalini.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:45 PM
ljepotica

Thank you for replying Daisy and Kundalini,

Daisy-you're right, it is frustrating sometimes and it's true I should go with the flow, these things do happen but sometimes I feel so trapped-sometimes it feels as if I won't ever get out of this...it's just the wait that has been going on for over a month and I just get periods of high and low.

Kundalini-actually I only concentrate on my upper chakras. Ok I see so I should also concentrate on my lower chakras-as I forget them but will try the other chakras too.

I don't know maybe I'm shedding my old life and starting a new one-do you think that perhaps that is why I am so all over the place?

I just hope that I don't have to wait for another full month as it's true we all go through these phases and I let it all flow but my patience is starting to wear thin as I've been through a lot in the past month or so...I just hope it changes soon and by soon I mean in this month as I am normally a very calm person but these things that are happening are really starting to get too much...

Thank you for your advice and I will follow:)

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Old 06-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Deactivated Account
ljepotica, i've endured months and months of that at a time, thehighs and lows are part of it too, i'm going to send you some thoughts out
Old 06-11-2006, 12:41 PM
ljepotica

Angel1

daisy: thank you so much and I feel good inside-so I can feel your kind thoughts

Ok this week is new and I will see how many good things happen, I will have lots of good adventures

It's nice to talk to you lovely people as I guess sometimes we all feel a bit down and just need to let it out and hear from other people as well as finding out amazing things about the spiritual world and brilliant advice you also get to hear nice words and wise words from people here-which is why it's nice to be here...

Thank you so much for having me here...and I hope that I can also return the favour

Once again thank you for showing your beautiful spirits that shine like all the colours of the rainbow
Old 06-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Lapis

ljepotica- I just had to say how ultra great your solar flare avatar is! Really beautiful.
Old 07-11-2006, 02:08 PM
ljepotica

Thank you Lapis-it feels like me: from this world but not really of this world, instead of another far-off and distant realm where there are others like me namely: people on this site:)

Kundalini: I actually meditated with my amethyst crystal and used all my chakras and so hope that it worked but I sort of feel as if my head is apart from the rest of my body sort of like a baloon with energy and I feel a little spaced-out, is that normal? Or maybe I did something wrong?
I also feel light and as if I can float in the air-this has never happened before, any explanations? But it doesn't feel bad just different:)
Old 07-11-2006, 04:23 PM
kundalini

Hi ljepotica,

It sounds to me as though you may be ungrounded. Spaced out feelings indicate that. The amethyst crystal is a very spiritual stone but it is not a crystal that can be used for grounding. There are some crystals that are just great for grounding. Hematite is a great stone for that cause as it is THE grounding stone, also Black Onyx is good.

Floating in the air sounds as though you may be almost slipping out of your body. This would indicate ungroundedness. I have experienced that same feeling myself in the past.

Should you not have a crystal like hematite or black onyx, then it sounds really important that after a crystal healing session, you get some physical exercise as this will ground your energies very fast. In the long run, this will lead you to becoming a more rounded person.

I hope this helps you and if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask, thanks, Kundalini.
Closed Thread