Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Balthazar

thanks to all for your responses. my mind is in turmoil at the moment and all viewpoints are valid in my eyes and gives me a plan of action with which to help me feel not useless. I have appealed to AA's Michael and Raphael for help and protection.
Old 28-10-2006, 08:55 PM
lumas

Ok Balthazar spiritually i am involved in the field of what is known as rescue work and in our circle we basically deal with earthbound/troublesome spirits now ideally we need to be in the same location as the soul concerned however it has been known for us to draw an earthbound soul away from a place or situation.

What i will do for now is send you some loving healing and protection thoughts and as i do this my guides that work with us in this area are already bonding with your own guides and showing them how to help you in solving this problem and to help in the removal of this entity. no one expects you to take this on by yourself but you can help by carrying out the advise given to you in the previous posts and also try and sleep with the light on, an earthbound spirit will find it harder to lower its vibration to affect you if unnatural light is present you probably think that this is all hocos pocus but believe me as i post this work is being done with you.

please try and work with your guides on this ask for their help, give this a go and if things dont improve for you then i will give you other options for this God bless you and your wife i am sure their will be a difference soon please let me know and dont be afraid to ask any questions love to you both....
Old 28-10-2006, 09:43 PM
kundalini

Hi, in addition to Lumas's excellent advice, I can tell you Balthazar that the AA Michael who you have appealed to, is involved with protecting people. The AA Raphael is mostly involved with healing aspects so should you and your fiance rid yourself of this spirit, then call on AA Raphael again to aid the healing process both for yourself and your fiance.
Old 29-10-2006, 04:04 AM
rose

hi balthazar

desperate times call for desperate measures. as an atheist you feel it may be an icubus,a demon? which must challenge your beliefs anyway. so go with being challenged and just try giving what people here have offered. look to a higher, light filled guide above, whether it be angels, spirit guides, god, the goddess, the universe....please try and be open to the power of love. sorry to sound like an 80's rock ballad.

what kundalini, moonflower, jaycee, lumas etc have offered is worth listening to and being open to. i feel your desparation and i wish you all the best and send much love to you and her and hope you find the good power to beat it and heal.

love and much light to you
rose
Old 29-10-2006, 07:17 AM
lumas

Hi balthazar just noticed i said wife instead if fiance sorry!!! by the way were you married just before this current relashionship? just a thought !!
Old 29-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Balthazar

Thanks

Just an update on the situation! I was awake with her all night watching over her and she had a restful night. She has awoken stronger and is currently detoxing a lot hehehe. I realise it may not be totally over but i shall keep my vigil again tonight. I thank everyone for their words and support. It meant a lot to me and Dee. We love you all and thank you! This is the first time i will be married.
Old 29-10-2006, 09:31 AM
~Jay~

Oh that's excellent news! I'm really happy for you both - although you must be feeling very tired today?
Old 29-10-2006, 10:28 AM
rose

that is great to hear. keep us updated! i'll second jaycee's hug
Old 29-10-2006, 01:57 PM
kundalini

Brilliant news Balthasar! I'm very happy for you and your fiance. I look forward to hearing an update on the situation.

Kundalini.
Old 29-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Balthazar

Yeah am very tired today. Completely drained. Havent been able to sleep today but will continue my vigil tonight as well.
Closed Thread