Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 27-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Knower
Color Veggie/organic sexuality

Since hearing about dangerous parabens and glycerin, as well as other chemicals, used in most personal lubricants, I started a research for as natural and healthy of a lubricant and condom as possible. Feel free to discuss other products besides these two.

I haven't ordered anything yet, but so far, the most natural lubricant I found online seems to be "Hathor Aphrodesia" (some others worth mention are "Sliquid H20" and "Yes"), and the only condoms I found are vegan "Glyde Condoms".

Your experiences, recommendations and advices would be very appreciated!

Anima
Old 28-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Racer X

Aloe is the slipperiest thing I can think of.....

It is also has amazing healing properties.....
Old 28-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Knower
Hmm, many of the organic lubricants seem to contain aloe... Though I read that aloe by itself might get messy, and that it usually comes mixed with chemicals that you exactly want to avoid (glycerol, parabens). But thanks for the idea.

Anima
Old 30-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
Hmm, many of the organic lubricants seem to contain aloe... Though I read that aloe by itself might get messy, and that it usually comes mixed with chemicals that you exactly want to avoid (glycerol, parabens). But thanks for the idea.

Anima

Indeed this is so......
but you need to look deeper!

Use only Fresh Aloe Leaves.....
No chemicals, no sticky chemical mess!

It is the chemicals in "Aloe Products" which ruin the Aloe so the Firm can grow rich at the expense of others.

Nature does not let us down, but we need to learn how to use her in her natural settings.......again; we knew but forgot.

The inner gel can be eaten to aid the body. It is loaded with 200+ nutrients and anti-inflammatory nutrients as well. It is a rapid healer and Gandhi used it to survive his fasts. He did not "know" of aloe and its properties until he took a trip to South America and was shown by a local!
Old 03-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Guthee

jojoba and/or almond oil and/or coconut?
Back in the olden days of many many years ago they used olive oil

http://www.amazon.com/Goddess-Natura.../dp/B0024BTTAU

that's my favorite lube
Sliquid is good for condoms, I like it
Old 03-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Master
Aloe is great for your skin and coconut oil would be good for this purpose, too.