Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 22-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Master
oh boy....

So I had to go home early from work my last day of work which means that I won't have excercised for 10 days in a row. I had to go home because I was so dizzy I had to go lie down in the bathroom. So I decided to take care of myself instead and just rest which I did. I ended up running a fever of 101 for a while now it's broken.
Why am I so hard on myself now I'm having delusions of gaining back all the weight I lost well if I gained a bit but so be it but even then I'm hard on myself.
Sorry guys just had to rant.
Spiritlite.
Old 22-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Master
I didn't do any exercise for 8 weeks. I have continued to eat quite well in that time. I went back to the gym about 3 weeks ago and have been maybe 7 times in that time. I thought as you I'd have put on more weight - I didn't and I am positive you won't have either. when your unwell the body uses more to fight the virus/infection etc so I reckon you will be surprised. If I'm wrong and you have - so what - you have lost it before and you will lose it again.

Don't be hard on you - be kind cesxx
Old 22-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Master
Thanks Ces what you're saying is true I ate pretty well except yesterday I indulged which is fine.
xoxo
Spiritlite.