Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Deactivated Account
White Spirit (Cactus) Quartz from Boekenhouthoek/Africa
Old 22-02-2016, 11:34 AM
Master
Hoping to go to my fave crystal shop this weekend! If it resonates with me, I'm going to buy a Golden Healer Naica selenite!
As for the rest it's wait and see till I'm there ...
Old 25-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Master
The shop is going to hold on to the Golden Healer Naica selenite for me so I can pick it up on Sunday!!!
I'd wanted to go tomorrow, but I can't make it since I put my back out last week. Just a tad too early. Sunday will give me a few more days to recover.
They don't normally keep crystals for customers, but she sensed that this was the right thing to do, meant to be this way :)
Lucky me!! (shop's only opened for a few weekends a month)
Old 27-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Master
I am SO happy!
Not only did I get my Golden Healer Naica selenite, which are pretty rare, but I also got a Sirius soul quartz from Columbia. And boy, did that resonate!
It's also a rare crystal, these currently aren't found anymore and maybe never will again. Very high vibration, just like the Naica. It really stood there calling me.
I had never even heard of Sirius Soul quartz (from Columbia), but I was drawn to it like you wouldn't believe.

So today was a very expensive day, as both cost an arm and a leg, lol.
And I added a lilaczanite (type of opal from Brazil) to my small lilaczanite collection of 5. Now I got 6. This one is larger than the other small chips. They had even larger ones this time.

I feel blessed with my new crystals, that I had the money to buy them, and that I have such an amazing crystal shop within driving distance, run by people who really are intuitive and spiritual. Not commercial money sharks.
I am happy!!
Old 28-02-2016, 02:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Sounds lovely, FairyCrystal! What a lucky day. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 28-02-2016, 02:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Just placed another order, and excitedly waiting for them to arrive so I can start posting some photos...I found some pure blue fluorite and pink girasol, I can't wait!

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 28-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Master
Sister Moon, I am indeed very happy!

I hope your crystals will arrive soon!
Old 01-03-2016, 03:40 PM
Newbie ;)

I got five Rose Quartz tumble stones last week, only two of them feel 'right'. My daughter wanted the other three....she is 8 and keeps them under her pillow, she insists she has had better dreams since :)
Old 03-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Newbie ;)

I went to my local spiritual society a couple of nights ago, first time I have been to anything like that. I noticed on the way in a table full of crystals for sale, I spent a lot of the evening thinking about Selenite :) . At the end i picked up a small Unakite tumblestone and that 'chunk' of Selenite.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Pathfinder
I got Nephrite and Magnesite yesterday. love their energy!