Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
What did happen to Jesus? I have heard some wacky stories, like Mary was artificially inceminated by aliens - hence the virgin birth - and that Jesus actually travelled around the world and stayed and lived in Japan, getting married and having children etc, and thus failed in his task. So another Jesus body was prepared and brought down by aliens to fulfill the task instead. And then after his death they were able to resurrect him using alien technology etc...

But another story is that Mary did procreate in order to conceive Jesus, but no one knew about it since she didn't tell anyone. But of course they all exaggerate the details because they assume it must be special in some form. And Jesus being resurrected in physical form after his death was not what happened, but actually his spirit did, and people were able to perceive him with their etheric eyes, thereby creating confusion from physical to spiritual.

And of course the biblical story of what happened...

What's right??

I wish their weren't so many different interpretations....
Good day to you, rom…(do you wish 2014 to be added to your name?)

Much aggravation and argument is still seen to ignite over such divergent theories. Each individual asking for proof, of which you will never find. One theory will seem to insult or rub one group of people the wrong way, as to will their theory step on the toes of others. For example, despite how he is portrayed in images across the globe, he was not actually a white-caucasian. Perhaps now I too will be burned at the stake for this heresy.
In a sense, the only true way of knowing is to ask Jesus of Nazareth himself upon your passing.

To be quite honest, is knowing how a certain person died some two thousand years ago really that pertinent to current day life and your ability to find joy and happiness? Some may say it is, but that is how religions are started.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 30-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Ascender

Hi Sparrow, rom's fine. I wish I could get rid of 2014, it seems so out of place...

And thanks for your response. You're right, it has nothing to do with current day life, just a matter of curiosity really. I suppose I shall have to wait and find out myself :)
Old 30-01-2011, 10:02 PM
flutterangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
So, in a sense, to get back what you once had as a beautiful child; that radiant glow about you, you want to let go of the consciousness you have since accumulated as ‘yours’. As I have spoken of previously, you want to let go of the mindset of ownership to the consciousness you carry so it is no longer interfering with your vibrational frequency. Let go of your persona of ‘I need to be this person’, and instead simply be without condition, without question or conclusion. In this state you become infinite within this moment, and nothing is barred from you. Simply practicing surrendering your persona to selflessness will remove the filters, and thought processes which bar this intuitive connection with your spirit. That which is your spirit then can happen to you on its own terms, instead of yours, in human state.

In divine grace.
-Sparrow

Seems so simple, why do we have to make it so difficult and complicated?
Thank you Sparrow,
flutter
Old 30-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Seems so simple, why do we have to make it so difficult and complicated?
Thank you Sparrow,
flutter
Good question. Why do you?

Old 31-01-2011, 12:17 AM
flutterangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Good question. Why do you?

Aahhh! I was hoping you would know!!!!

flutter
Old 31-01-2011, 03:14 AM
Ascender

Hi Sparrow,

I was wondering if you could give us a brief autobiography of yourself. I am really curious about who you are, where you come from, etc!

Of course, if you don't wish to, I understand perfectly.
Old 31-01-2011, 04:24 AM
Deactivated Account

next thing you know, people will be asking for your autograph Sparrow ! I want one too !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-02-2011, 10:36 AM
gem_layla16

Really interesting thread Sparrow, very thought provoking, i was just wondering how you obtained this insight, is it something you came across through meditation or mediumship or is it just something that resides and resonates in you
Old 01-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Hi Sparrow,

I was wondering if you could give us a brief autobiography of yourself. I am really curious about who you are, where you come from, etc!

Of course, if you don't wish to, I understand perfectly.
Though this thread is not about me, I shall indulge your curiosity.

Well let me see…

This would depend on what aspect of Self you are referring. For example, where one may see the human persona as himself or herself in order to construct a biography, such a thing may represent something completely different for another. For one who knows more about their spirit and ancestry than they know of human state would not seek to speak of themselves as physical, except within the circumstance that enables common association and interaction with another.

Let us look at both aspects of who I am to cover your question more fully.

Firstly, the name Spirit Guide Sparrow represents a fragmented persona of my spirit. This is, it is a persona, for it is a role forged for a very specific purpose; to interact and create familiarity and association with those in human form. I am of course, and have been for a long time, a spirit guide within many different dimensions associated with the spirit world. I have worked as a spirit guide to those on many different planets, some as solid as the Earth, some as etheric in substance as the spirit world itself. Since not all planets have the density of matter as Earth does, or utilizes the same universal laws - should they be of another universe altogether. I have a long history of this.
It is this persona, or title of reference I use on this forum to attach a sense of familiarity and understanding of my purpose for others to relate to. It is not one produced from ego - yet in a sense it is, for it is created out of desire from the identity of Self. You cannot exist as I, and not have an ego, for ego produces personality and desire. I could not call myself a spirit guide without a personality, therefore it is derived from ego. Ego derives from emotion, and emotion is beautiful.

My actual name, which I will not print here, since it does not originate from any human language, is the actual name of my spirit identity. Though I go by the name of Sparrow for your association, I am actually known by this other name within my soul group of whom I represent. This group of which I am apart is called the Asceleottyi (pronounced a-sell-lee-ot). Our group primarily consists of beings from other parts of the cosmos, from other dimensions and other universal dynamics. If you meet me, or us in the spirit world, we are unlikely to appear human, for our affections lie in a different line of ancestry.
I have provided a meditation to connect with us and our energy upon my meditation compendium. My images painted upon this forum should stimulate ideas of how we may be presented.

As for what I do as this identity, if you like, as part of this group, is engage contact with many, many different species, in my different realities and observe, collate and collect information and knowledge and process this information into other formats of understanding which other people, other beings, may comprehend and understand. This information, awareness and perceptions I provide for others assists them to gain access to more of their own potential. While in human form this information will be presented in the form of images, feelings, healings, music and words. It will be translated through my wisdom and my love.
So when you observe me writing the things I do upon this forum, upon this thread, what I am really doing is accessing this information and attempting to present it to you in a language which, for me, is very restricted and prone to misinterpretation. This is because English words carry their own meanings within each individual, and thus, my words are only translated as one desires them to be.

I also have other roles and perform other duties of service, which are not associated with human beings.

Now in terms of the physical side of the coin, in whichever way you wish to relate to me on, I have lived a pretty common life symmetry to anyone else. This is to say, I had quite a challenging childhood. It was very difficult to be different, and spent much of my time sobbing and projecting my rage into the stars from whence I came. So infuriating this was, so painful, and so alone I was, that I was brought to take my own life, simply to join with my beautiful spirit which I felt so separated from at the time.

Though I did not die, for death could not touch me. What I was left with was stillness and silence of mind, of heart and soul. All questions became irrelevant. All desires became inconsequential. All fears became illusive. I lost my persona of who I was, for it was no longer important. Here then followed a clarity of mind, a peace of heart, and a union of soul and spirit that was to propel me into dimensions of awareness, wisdom and profound love I had never anticipated.
From there till the many years that followed questions that arose became answered by themselves. Till a point came when no more questions could be formed, for so swiftly did such answers come that questions were no longer necessary. This was the act of be-ing that which I knew. Knowingness comes to those who no longer question, but simply allow life to speak for itself, on all matters, within all things.

So this is who I am. In brief.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

Old 01-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Hi Sparrow,

Nice to see you have managed to change your name to something more to your liking also. - Sparrow