Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-11-2022, 07:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeColo
There are both other civilized planets in our universe, and I don't believe God would have limited Himself to creating just this one remarkable but very limited world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6_wOtNxHKc&t=19s
In what way is this world limited - and to what are you comparing it?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 12-11-2022, 03:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
In what way is this world limited - and to what are you comparing it?
This is going to be a long list:

Astral travel is not a normal, native human ability that most people can do at-will now. Being stuck in the physical, with seemingly no existence whatsoever besides that, is very limiting. Granted, a small minority can do it regularly, but very few of even this group can do it at-will, anytime they want to. There are reasons why I haven't been able to do it and remember it, but too long of a story for now. This is the most freeing thing I can think of! The increase of freedom cannot be overstated.

A question for those who astral travel: when you're OOB, do you get somewhat of a look at the world from the outside in? See things in ways impossible when you're in your body? That's a perspective I've never experienced, even for a nanosecond. I just don't know what the world looks like from the outside in.

A few people hogging dollars into the billions, when so many are poor, is very limiting. World leaders not doing what the people want them to do is very limiting. Humanity's inability to effectively govern himself is very limiting. (Not going into politics here, just a general statement.)

Having to work so many hours per day, and then just barely getting by, is very limiting. Having physical pain, and being unable to treat it, except with opioids, is very limiting. (I've been lucky in this regard.) Even worse, I've read that trying to will it away makes it worse.

(I had shingles pretty bad once, but surprisingly little pain with it. It was more of a discomfort most of the time. I could sometimes literally wish away the pain, but I couldn't predict whether it was going to work each time. Echinacea didn't touch the virus of shingles, but knocked out the bacterial infection that was just beginning. Yes, it was that bad on my skin. Like popped blisters on my right belly. Drs. would probably say it's by far the worst they'd seen with so little pain.)

I keep thinking of more ways in which Earth is limited, but will stop now with this incomplete list. Note: Earth was designed to be limited in many, if not all, of these ways. Mankind has limited himself in some ways that might not have been intended in the original design of the plan for Earth. It's hard to tell which limitations are human-caused, and which are inherent to our world.

I'm comparing Earth to many other worlds I've heard about, that are vastly more spiritually advanced than humans as a whole. The place where the man in the video went is a good example. Not only are humans as a whole spiritually very primitive, we're not improving much, at least not on the time-scale of the human lifetime. Even Seth once called human progress "donkey slow."

I'm also comparing Earth to my Other Dimension that I'm going to help design. My Earth life of Joe is like nanoseconds next to billions of years there. It's so thinly veiled for me, is like not veiled at all, sometimes. There are indications of it even in my very early childhood.

Here's my blog about it here at SF:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=142590

I realize that you might not agree with my assessment of Earth. If so, then hopefully we can agree to disagree. I'm not stating these as absolute fact, even though they appear so to me.

JoeColo
Old 22-11-2022, 11:20 AM
Seeker
Quote:
There are both other civilized planets in our universe, and other worlds in other, different universes, with different laws of physics than ours.
I believe you.
Love and blessings
Old 22-11-2022, 01:41 PM
Guide

Interesting thread JoeColo.