Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Specter

how do I find my main guide?

Ive seen several different types of what I beleive were spirit guides but how do I know wich is my main one? Can someone help me?
Old 02-04-2007, 03:47 AM
Knower
Meditation is usually the key. Ask him or her to give you a sign while you meditate.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Carsonal1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBrit
Meditation is usually the key. Ask him or her to give you a sign while you meditate.

What if they dont give you any sign at all?
Old 03-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Muddler

Why fuss about which one of your guides is the MAIN one? They play different roles & there's no rank amongst them. So the main one may just be dependent on what you're up to at the time. I found it more helpful to ask them what roles they played in my life.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Maranda

I say just take what comes and, like with a new friend, trust them and give them the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

The thing to remember is that this is your journey, you are in control. If you are unhappy with any aspect of what you get simply acknowledge the fact that this is not a comfortable aspect and you prefer to do a little more research. Thank whatever came through for it's help and excuse yourself and wish 'it' well. and then move on.

The thing to remember is that you are on a journey, you are on a road with many roads going off it. You may go and do a little investigating down any one of those paths. you may find something good, you may find something bad. Whatever you discover, the thing to remember is that you can always go back. You can always go back to the main road and continue your journey.

So many people get lost because they don't realise they can always go back.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Seeker
You are thinking 3rd dimensionally. Angels exists in many dimensions at the same time, therefore it is not possible to ask such a quiestion otherwise you'll be confused by the answer.
My expirience has been that we sometimes percieve our guides as many, I have always contacted them as one, help has always come anyway. Since we are all one this makes more sense to me, anyway.
Hope this helps.
In love and light,

Octarine
Old 04-04-2007, 08:02 PM
ramana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octarine
You are thinking 3rd dimensionally. Angels exists in many dimensions at the same time, therefore it is not possible to ask such a quiestion otherwise you'll be confused by the answer.
My expirience has been that we sometimes percieve our guides as many, I have always contacted them as one, help has always come anyway. Since we are all one this makes more sense to me, anyway.
Hope this helps.
In love and light,

Octarine

Old 05-04-2007, 05:03 AM
Specter

nice I never thought of it that way I guess its possible that there are many working on separate dimensions. thanks for the help people.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:34 PM
candy

hello
yesterday I said to my guide to give me a sign, I was sitting at my desk and I had my coffee, I said to my guide to give me a sign and I get up, when I turned around, I didnt see the electrical cable on the floor and my coffee fell, coffe all over my desk, not one thing on my laptop...

also at night, it was snowing here in canada, we put the heater earlier I was thinking about my guide and said that I love him/her and give me a sign, I turned the heater to higher and the power wnet off...

are these signs or am I paranoid?
thank you
candy
Old 06-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Muddler

Hi Candy, these are all signs. Paranoia never switched power off. These are signs that you need to communicate with your guides. I sense (& I really apologise for saying this) that your guides are becoming frustrated. That you are not taking them seriously. Please consider this if it resonates with you. You'll know what to do.

Lots of love,

Muddler
Closed Thread