Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2013, 12:29 AM
Newbie ;)

I was told who my soul mate is.What do I do now?

I was told by a psychic about 10 days ago who my soul mate is.I still dont understand what a soul mate is.Are they someone we are supposed we are supposed to be with in this lifetime? Are we predestined to be with them?
I found out back in 2003/2004 that the woman who I'm supposed to be with is a woman I've known since 1974.

As for my soul mate she is also a woman who I've known.I met her going back to 1978.The interesting thing is both women are of the Sun sign "Leo".Their birthdays are 3 days apart from each other.Although one is older than me the other is younger than me.

What should I do? Who should I be with? At some point in my life they have been a special part of my life at different times.

Just a bit confused about it.

Chris.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Experiencer

Why are you asking strangers? No one can tell you who your primary SC is, you just know. Psychics are full of it. Rofl! One could be a false twin and the other legit, who knows. Look out for signs. Signs and heart tells all. If one person didn't bring you to this forum, then God and the Universe isn't ready to show you.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:57 AM
soulatrophy

My understanding of soul mates is that we can have multiple soul mates in one lifetime. They need not necessarily be our lover, but can be friends and / or family. However, we do only have one true twin flame, or twin soul. We may or may not meet them in this lifetime - and even if we do we may not recognise them instantly, depending on the karma that exists between us. I could be totally wrong but, as I said, this was my understanding of it.

I agree with airydoug, I don't think someone else can tell you who your true twin flame is - it is something we can only tell and feel by recognising the signs and interpreting them correctly.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Ascender
I agree with Doug, too. It is something you know deep down within yourself...you just know. Welcome to the forum, BTW!
Old 12-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Solefald

Hi brother. I understand what you are going through. I will be perfectly honest with you and say that you will not find your answer here. As you do not know which one is your twinflame it does not matter which direction you choose right now. Twinflame is a concept of the mind, and that is something that men like you and me are vilnerable against. We men always seek to understand this because as an evolutionary tool, we habe been created for this. Women create life, men solve problems... in this moment you are approaching this with your problem solving skill of the mind. You wont find it there.....

Take a moment and pause....

Feel brother..
Feel...

That is where your answer lies. Forget what that psychic said . It is only a personal interpretation of the energies.

In your intuition YOU will find the answer.. you hold all the pieces...
Old 12-05-2013, 01:31 AM
Suchapisces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solefald
We men always seek to understand this because as an evolutionary tool, we have been created for this. Women create life, men solve problems...

The women create life part is obvious to me. I might need more convincing on the men part...
Old 12-05-2013, 01:53 AM
Solefald

Women have the ability to give birth to life. There is no greater gift. We can plant the seed, but it is the woman that gives it life inside her. What value does men truly have ? We dont just ****. We protect, we love, we create to better what we have. I say that all men have an instinct to provide and secure their woman and offspring. Creating new and better ways to do it is a boon to us.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:56 AM
Solefald

Im a man that gets happy by just seeing a woman. I love women. I do anything for women aslong as it does not breach ny vvalues etc....mmmm....women....perfection....i simply just love and worship women.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:58 AM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by airydoug
Look out for signs. Signs and heart tells all. If one person didn't bring you to this forum, then God and the Universe isn't ready to show you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulatrophy
we do only have one true twin flame, or twin soul. We may or may not meet them in this lifetime - and even if we do we may not recognise
them instantly, depending on the karma that exists between us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime
It is something you know deep down within yourself...you just know.
Quote:
in this moment you are approaching this with your problem solving skill of the mind. You wont find it there.....

Take a moment and pause....

Feel brother..
Feel...

In your intuition YOU will find the answer.. you hold all the pieces...

All of the above.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:01 AM
Suchapisces

Quote:
I say that all men have an instinct to provide and secure their woman and offspring. Creating new and better ways to do it is a boon to us.

Now I'm following. Thanks!