Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-04-2013, 11:00 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violets
While this is a good opinion, I have to disagree. A true Twin Flame will remain on your mind and in your heart all the time. The connection will never cease. Lightworker42's mind and heart are at odds a lot. Every thread appears to be a different story for her, that explains a lot if you ask me.

Lightworker42,

Do your TF and yourself share the same loving style?

A different story? I don't think so. "Appears" maybe to you. I may add more to my story as far as details. As far as this thread, I am just reflecting back and looking at myself and seeing some patterns that I am being honest about. I think I have unhealthy attachment issues in my search for someone to love me like I love them.

It does seem we have the same loving style.
Old 27-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseke
[color="DarkSlateBlue"]I'm not quite sure from your tone whether you think I may be implying that your connection is simply an attachment and not a true connection.

Some of the "tones" on here can be a little confusing.

People have different perceptions and all should be able to share without the "tone" of others. :-)
Old 27-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violets
I understand that a great many of you are not with your TF's and will find a reason to write your connection off as attachment............ so I am always happy to help and to share my experiences with others.

Never in a million years would I view my connection with my TF as selfish, a conventional relationship or an attachment issue..

We all are sharing our experiences and our views. All views will not be the same and I feel should be accepted. At least, I accept how you all view your connection. I can't speak for anyone else.

It is great how you view your connection. You lived it, felt it, and gave it a meaning and interpretation. However, I think it is ok HOW others view their connection as well. These are all very personal relationship and not many will have the exact same view.
Old 27-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchapisces
I guess it's figuring myself out and how I relate to those I love? That's what it sounds like you're asking. If so, for me it's taken time but it does slowly begin to come together.

Yes, that is what I am doing. I am taking an honest look at my "loving style" (as far as romantic/emotional love) and trying to see if I even understand it fully. I think it will all come together soon.
Old 27-04-2013, 11:26 PM
Master
It takes courage to look at our patterns. At each connection you have moved on to new connection seeking" someone to love you like you love them" and they did till some point. But the thing is no one can love you like you want them to. Because that void can only be filled by you.Until the void is filled by you then you will be content with tf or without. You've loved so much but it has been given with the condition "they love you like you love them." I dont mean it negatively more as how ego has conditioned us.It will satisfy until a certain point until we start focusing how they are not loving us like we do. I'm not saying it bad I'm saying we've all been there it is hard to learn to love without conditions n perhaps this realization of this pattern will help to love yourself n fill that void to reunite with tf. Because the moment he doesn't love you like you feel he should which is different than truth, resentment will bre, fear, anger ego.
It's a blessing to have depth enough to look at our patterns.
You are love n only you can fill that void.
Old 27-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime
The only people who know about it now is my husband (he's been amazing, supportive and understanding through this....

Same here. Hubby is being supportive and understanding. This past week the connection with "twin" put me in another panic attack once I got back home. I was able to get off my chest to hubby that my deep desire is to be with twin. Especially now that he is sick. My hubby was sick in the beginning of our relationship and I panicked when I heard he was sick.

This week I shared with hubby that it seems as if I am doing it again. I am having the urge to go be with twin while he is sick. So, I am noticing a pattern here about myself that I don't think that I have wanted to see.

Just to let you all know, my current husband has been unfaithful a couple of times. I have never been unfaithful to him. I fell for twin as our relationship was ending emotionally for me. Twin and I co-direct a group. We have never even kissed! His wife cheated on him as well.
Old 27-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Ascender
I'm so happy to hear that your husband is being supportive and understanding through this as well. I'm sorry to hear of your TF's illness and sending healing & positive thoughts his way for a full & speedy recovery.

I never had a relationship with the man back then and definitely wouldn't now either. I'm very grateful to have a good marriage. We are both faithful to each other. It's just this connection or whatever it is, I can't deny or stop the feelings that go along with it. It took me by surprise back then and really knocked me off my feet, lol.
Old 28-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
But the thing is no one can love you like you want them to. Because that void can only be filled by you.

I don't believe this. The way I want to be loved is with honesty, kindness, respect, and loyality. :-) I just keep picking people who are not there yet I reckon.
Old 28-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
I'm not saying it bad I'm saying we've all been there it is hard to learn to love without conditions....

What does it mean to love without conditions? I have love for all people without conditions. I even pray for my "enemies". However, I can't have a relationship with someone unless there is mutual benefits. I love my first husband and my second husband still to this day. (not emotionally committed in heart though) I will be there if they need something and I can help and able. However, I will not stay in a relationship unless it is functional and respectful. After several offenses, it is time to go. You can't be in a covenant by yourself. The love I want back as far as in a relationship involves respect, honesty, and loyality. I think this is a reasonable request.
Old 28-04-2013, 12:22 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime
I'm so happy to hear that your husband is being supportive and understanding through this as well. I'm sorry to hear of your TF's illness and sending healing & positive thoughts his way for a full & speedy recovery.

Thank you. I will figure all this out as I meditate. Hubby and I are learning a lot as we talk this thing out and some of our views about love and emotional needs are kinda changing/expanding. We are seeing some things about why our relationship has gotten here and being honest about why/how we started out. It is ALL GOOD!!

Please send positive thoughts for twin. I have given him over to the Lord. I can't run to him now and help. :-( Maybe one day soon. We will see.