Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-09-2011, 04:32 AM
ladylight

Law of Attraction and love

I am new to this. Recently watched the Secret. I am wondering. How does this work in matters of the heart. If your heart feels connected to someone and you desire the start of a romantic relationship, how does this all work. Can belief in a desired outcome from one, influence the romantic feelings of another?
Old 21-09-2011, 04:32 AM
ladylight

Does that make sense?
Old 21-09-2011, 06:04 AM
moke64916

The Secret has it all wrong. They say Do(manifest) Have(receive manifestation) and then Be(enjoy your manifestation). It is supposed to be Be-Have-Do.
Old 21-09-2011, 06:07 PM
ladylight

hmm. thanks for responding but I am still not clear about my original question. Can we actually influence the feelings of another?
Old 23-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Master
Most of us consider the LOA as a stand alone single factor for attracting desired outcomes. There are always a number of other influences to consider.

The Life Plan as it relates to the law of karma is the biggest of these, as I understand it. Romantic relationships are attractions that are karma-tic in nature. as I see it. They reflect our conditioned inclinations far more than we are able to comprehend.

The best way to influence the feelings of another is to be authentic with them. That way the best outcome potentials are not masked by other factors. The goal is, or should be, mutual well being.

The more we learn to truly care about the self, the more we realize how our relationships influence our well being.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Time

The big thing abotu the secret, is its all about taking, and never actually giving. Nature works ont he principle of give and take, and give back so you can take what you need, NOT what you WANT.

Ill put it simpler, you want to meet someone, but if you only want, and dont try, itll never happen. You have to reconize the signs
Old 23-09-2011, 11:36 PM
ladylight

LOA

Thanks guys. Great responses. Food for thought.

love & light
~ladylight
Old 24-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Suspended

LOA is about our attitudes we inherit from our past lives which we take with us when we go. & when we incarnate, they are the very same attitudes we manifest when we are reborn. This unique attitude within us is precisely the reason why we are attracted to this & that person. Its because of the attitude which you & me inherited from the past. This is how we identify our soul friends, soul classmates, soul relatives due to the attitudes they possess I call spiritual birthmarks which the soul can easily identify.
Old 30-09-2011, 06:29 PM
chadandjennifer

The more information you take in and the longer you reflect on it the better you will understand your place in all of this. Check out in5d.com, their video section is great. In response to your question: positive energy is attractive so positive people are attractive. You can indirectly influence anyone with positivity. You cannot, however, expect to receive affection from someone by simply wanting and accepting it. Focus on learning and understanding and growing. When you apply collective knowledge to relationships you can gain control of the situation and often dictate the outcome. Decide what is best for you and use what you learn to achieve it.
Old 30-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylight
I am new to this. Recently watched the Secret. I am wondering. How does this work in matters of the heart. If your heart feels connected to someone and you desire the start of a romantic relationship, how does this all work. Can belief in a desired outcome from one, influence the romantic feelings of another?

ladylight... There is nothing that is outside the reach of your creative mind and heart... EXCEPT selfishly manipulating other people.

If you want a beautiful romantic relationship then go for it, but trying to get a specific person to fulfill your desire is bound to backfire on you and go bad. People resent being manipulated and will react even if they are not conscious of what you are doing.

If you'll direct your attention toward what you want to experience... with someone with certain qualities, not a specific person... you'll do a whole lot better.

Xan