Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 11-07-2011, 12:46 PM
bebelee

guilt and impatience

Any ways or techniques to help with the guilt one feels about everything they have manifested in their lives....

And any ways or techniques to stop being so impatient. With myself i know that im going to get what i truly want, no doubt but what do i do in the mean time.... ?
Old 13-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebelee
Any ways or techniques to help with the guilt one feels about everything they have manifested in their lives....

Have compassion for all that you are. A kind of parent's love for its child.

Quote:
And any ways or techniques to stop being so impatient. With myself i know that im going to get what i truly want, no doubt but what do i do in the mean time.... ?

Bring the "joy of being" into every moment and know that all is in divine order.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Medium_Laura

Guilt is associated with regret and living in the past. Since you can't change your past, why dwell on it?

To rid yourself of guilt, acknowledge the past but then let it go and think of it no more. Think only of now. What can you do today to make your life better? Help someone else? Be an ear to an elderly neighbor? Right the past with the present.

The hardest part of manifesting is "letting go" and doing nothing. If you can, you will get more than you can ever desire.
Old 14-07-2011, 10:36 AM
bebelee

Thank you John, such simple words but yet so meaningful :)

and thank you too Laura.
Old 14-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Gerryh

When you realise that you did the best you could with what you knew then.But I am much older and wiser now.Learn to forgive yourself and others.The secret to manifesting what you want is to be living your life as if you already have it.(In spirit form it already exists and all you have to do is bring it into this physical world which is just as illusionary as you believe it to be.
Good luck and best wishes
Gerry.
Old 14-07-2011, 12:24 PM
bebelee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryh
When you realise that you did the best you could with what you knew then.

:) I heard that exact same phrase from someone a while ago, thanks for bringing it up. It does help a lot of the times that is when i remember it.
Maybe the question i should be asking is 'how to remember all this advice when i am in a lower mood?' But i can answer that one - write it down & stick it everywhere!
Old 18-07-2011, 11:05 PM
RevDella

Dealing with Guilt and Impatience

You should have no guilt about what you have manifested because you actually raise the consciousness of the entire planet when you allow yourself to receive life's blessings. You also can become an example and teacher for those who have not been able to manifest greater good.

As for impatience, I am working on that myself. What helps me be able to wait is this phrase - "God never leaves a need unmet." When I am able to realize this, I can relax and know that it will be done in God's time, not mine.

Old 31-07-2011, 02:32 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebelee

Manifesting works when you don't focus on what you want, but rather that of that you already have. If you want peace, believe you have peace right now, and peace will come your way. Patience is needed for manifesting.
If you believe 100% that it'll come true, then relax and let it come to you. Getting impatient stops the manifestation process. The universe is like a big machine. The laws stay the same.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Master
dealing with guilt: if you are working on God's agenda, not "selfish" pursuits, logic gives you absolution (huzzah!);
also, perhaps the feelings of guilt are there to "offer" you something, accept unto yourself the lost fragments of your being who need your love and acceptance
also, give to God the hurtful feelings which seek not-peace; Azuric energies seek the sanctuary of oblivion ~ you cannot redeem these "denial beings"

as for impatience -- I am clueless
"Don't care how, I want it now" - Veruca Salt
Old 07-08-2011, 06:47 PM
loka1282

Please give me suggestions on cultivating patience