Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-06-2022, 06:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFree
when you don't have love to experience then you are left experiencing darker colder energies like hate. The little love I have had I enjoyed even if flawed. I don't really enjoy hate.
I haven't found that to be true. I may not have a partner, but I experience a lot of love, and very little hate. But I agree - hate's not much fun whether you're giving or receiving it. I don't agree that, without a partner to experience love from, life fills up with colder energies however. In my opinion that just means you're unhappy.

I do get that you want a partner though. And I expect you'll find one, hopefully sooner rather than later. In the meantime, why not pursue some friendships? Enriching friendships is what saved me.
Old 10-06-2022, 08:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
I haven't found that to be true. I may not have a partner, but I experience a lot of love, and very little hate. But I agree - hate's not much fun whether you're giving or receiving it. I don't agree that, without a partner to experience love from, life fills up with colder energies however. In my opinion that just means you're unhappy.

I do get that you want a partner though. And I expect you'll find one, hopefully sooner rather than later. In the meantime, why not pursue some friendships? Enriching friendships is what saved me.

That is the main reason I am on this sight. Many of the topics are of interest to me and I can have discussions with other like minded people and perhaps develop friendships. It has in some ways filled with colder energies. But I think a lot of it has to do with world conditions also. Like I can appreciate the love of family. But I am not as caring anymore. I think it mostly stems from lack of progress in any physical form. whether relationship or financially or any other area. And that is one of the reasons I want a relationship is because I think it will spark that really caring loving person I once was.
Old 10-06-2022, 12:22 PM
Master

I closed off myself for quite a while and I'm quite reserved in nature because when I love someone I am extremely devoted.

I recently had those desires to channel that love and devotion in my life somehow, so I have reconnected to activities and life desires/inner goals. Even something very simple, as writing my child or my friend a letter is one way I can reconnect with that part of me.

I have found that the easiest way for me to manifest something into my life is to in-own it.

Start with what's in my physical reality right now and own it inwardly which natural translates to me expressing it outwardly.

The loving, caring person is still there, it is just that another part of you needed to protect it and that's OK and natural.
Old 10-06-2022, 05:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I closed off myself for quite a while and I'm quite reserved in nature because when I love someone I am extremely devoted.

I recently had those desires to channel that love and devotion in my life somehow, so I have reconnected to activities and life desires/inner goals. Even something very simple, as writing my child or my friend a letter is one way I can reconnect with that part of me.

I have found that the easiest way for me to manifest something into my life is to in-own it.

Start with what's in my physical reality right now and own it inwardly which natural translates to me expressing it outwardly.

The loving, caring person is still there, it is just that another part of you needed to protect it and that's OK and natural.

The loving, caring person is still there. It's just not expressing itself. LOL Owning things is a technique I guess.. I am working through it. It is really the physical reality that needs to change. So I should spend more time focusing on the physical instead of the mental.
Old 10-06-2022, 11:13 PM
Master

Sometimes a physical change can help to budge the energy.

Nothing wrong with the mental world, in balance. Sometimes I do find that those of us who live in the mental world can have some trouble with getting stuck there

I am sure that parts of your loving and caring side is expressing somewhere still, in areas of your life. Sometimes it's an evidence finding tour :-)
Old 10-06-2022, 11:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Sometimes a physical change can help to budge the energy.

Nothing wrong with the mental world, in balance. Sometimes I do find that those of us who live in the mental world can have some trouble with getting stuck there

I am sure that parts of your loving and caring side is expressing somewhere still, in areas of your life. Sometimes it's an evidence finding tour :-)

Actually still care about people just calling a lot of people out on there bull POOP. They can do what they will with it.
Old 11-06-2022, 12:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFree
Actually still care about people just calling a lot of people out on there bull POOP. They can do what they will with it.

Nothing wrong with a bit of assertiveness, constructive feedback is generally more appreciated but sometimes it can work better just to call people out!
Old 11-06-2022, 12:29 AM
Knower

Quote:

Nothing wrong with a bit of assertiveness, constructive feedback is generally more appreciated but sometimes it can work better just to call people out!

It's the same thing really. You call them out and they can choose to do what they want with it. The can be constructive in dealing with it or destructive. Lately I have been more in the destructive category Like if you don't I don't care. But my mood swings. LOL
Old 11-06-2022, 12:57 AM
Master
I think there’s yearning to want certain things in life but you begin to see that a lot of that starts with you first.

I think too, when you’ve been hurt or had difficult relationships, where you begin to see major shifts in yourself, it’s important to understand who you’ve become, how to be the person you want to love and be loved by.

I think healing yourself, finding peace with being with you, honouring yourself differently takes practice. Whatever age stage your in it’s all important, to that.

If you dive into a relationship, I think the greatest catalyst for you and a partner is a willingness to look at yourself and want to grow together. Both parties. Both work things through.

When I entered this current relationship I’d already found myself, I was aware and more clear to know my stuff and work on it fast. So I decided I couldn’t let things go if they were coming through him disconnected. Or if I knew the issue.
I would name it. I’ve always been peaceful and assertive in the doing. I’ve had a few relationships where my insights were seen as a threat, but then I was always in the way. Now I see myself more clearly, I’m not in the way now and it’s really to his advantage to hold the offering as his own growth.

He saw in me something he wanted. I knew he was wanting to reclaim his own wholeness. Something I’d already reclaimed. So in many ways, I think this became an opportunity to grow and deepen together. In being seen, he gets to see himself. In seeing myself I am able to lead him to see himself.

I’ve found men in my world extremely stubborn and not want to look at themselves, seeing it as a threat, yet it’s such a deepening to move past your own unwillingness and threat.

We’ve all been hurt and it’s not easy to be open and vulnerable from those times.

Which is why it’s important to heal first.

Own who you are fully but hold yourself lightly. Be willing to look deeper in you, because that’s how you’ll be seen by others.