Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 29-12-2023, 09:58 PM
Master
You can always come here!
Old 30-12-2023, 07:48 AM
Master

Oh and this latest storm in UK has been dreadful...
This is the seventh storm we have had since September.
The destruction and loss of life has been terrible. I know how terrifying a tornado is . On a bright sunny day , upstairs changing the beds and it suddenly went dark. I went to the window to look out and I could actually see it approaching. It was like something out of a film as I backed away in fear and knew I had to get away from the windows and find a place of relative safety in the house.
That was quite a lot of years ago. But scary.
So I dread to think how frightening for the residents in Manchester ( I think it was Manchester) .
Last night was the first night that I wasn't kept awake with it. But there's a lot more to come yet by all accounts .
Old 30-12-2023, 01:47 PM
Administrator
Well people trying to go for a holiday cant go because the rain has poured through roofs of train stations everywhere is flooded# you would think they would come up with something this is like a third world country

Namaste
Old 30-12-2023, 02:49 PM
40 foot waves today on the coast of California, USA.
That is as high as a 4 story building...right at the beach going way inland flooding places, ruining cars with salt water.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-12-2023, 09:27 PM
Administrator
We have had a weather warning here for strong winds heavy rain and a
Tornado watch
With heavy rain strong winds fork Lightning this will be in place until sunday

I remember when my husband had an office right on the sea front he was on the top floor.
we had so much rain that the waves on the sea were so high the wave went straight over the building.

Namaste
Old 30-12-2023, 09:49 PM
Master
So true I live in the UK and we have had wet weather non-stop constantly non-stop I keep an asking how much rain do we need kill the water kill the keeled a water is overflowing so is durbined by so it's durbined so it's durbined Reservoir they are of a free all the valves all the reservoirs in the UK is overflowing Kielder and so is durvent all of a flowing
The storms we have heard in the UK is a vendors the wind and high winds and storms is so strong you can't even fight it
At least the snow I can cope with but I don't know it's my autism on me I don't know
But I remember when as a child we used to go talked about the ozone layer at school use o's own layer friendly hairspray head body spray one thing I will not use anything it has been tested on animals anyway because I think animal lover but this weather we have had in the UK is out of a hole for him out of the horror movie or something like sci-fi
I've never known a year to see so much rain and so much storm damage I keep one thing in if you keep naming storms they are going to go psychotic
It is raining heavy now in the UK and I'm in the north east part of the UK
I know Kielder was a war Reservoir and durbaned water reservoir lives near me well quite a few miles from me but they are flooded because of the storms we are having
People even having plants in their guttering because of this tarantulential whether I am praying to God to send it a country who needed more than
I think next year we put it snow every day next Year Without Rain all this year so much snow olive next year snow all next year deficiency which bones and mental wellbeing and speech can cause a lot of harm through this weather

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-01-2024, 04:17 PM
Ascender

Rest assured everyone, from a UK perspective this kind of winter isn’t anything out of the ordinary. I remember the winter of 1994/95 being mild and rainy just like this one; and the summer which followed was glorious. Hot and sunny for around 10 weeks on end (and we were probably moaning about THAT then as well). Moreover, the winter of 2012-13 was pretty grotty too, with a cold snap in January, and then depressed temperatures in March which continued right into April. But there was then a glorious sustained heatwave which went from July right into August. So things can change and improve.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:17 AM
Master

Been watching numerous news reports from farmers in my area who have all said , without exception this is the worst they have know it for flooding.
Mind you, I didn't need to listen to them as I witnessed myself yesterday while being driven toy son's , through miles and miles of countryside , all the evidence of all the rain.
You could no longer see the different fields and boundaries .
It was was all just one great big muddy mess of brown water .
All I can say is Peppa pig would have a field day jumping around in it all.
My husband was talking to a local landscaper and this bloke was also saying he had never seen the flooding so bad.
And of course we have had the loss of life yet again with the gale's after trees falling onto motorists who very sadly are always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Neil, I applaud your optimism.
You are the kind of person that during the blitz , in the shelters , would have been the one to keep everyone going, getting them to sing songs and help them all through it.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

I live in the Northern Rocky Mountains of the USA and snowfall is crucial for municipal water supplies . No snow in the mountains means no water in the rivers come spring . More people are moving to this area because it is sparsely populated and it isn’t ruined yet . Those more people use more of the scant water here and it is not snowing this winter . Spring 2024 will not be good . Historically winter snowfall has been unreliable and hit or miss here and the small population dealt with it but people from elsewhere without that experience waste water on grass lawns and car washes . Nothing more short sighted than humans .
Old 04-01-2024, 03:19 PM
Guide

I'm on the fence with this. I remember lots of bittery cold snowy winters in the 1990s when I was walking to high school (UK). Snow seems to be the exception rather than the norm here now.