Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 23-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
PS....love 'Loved48" 's name and story above!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I never told this story here, I don't know why...

So, I have a friend and when together we act like we are teenagers, stupid!
So I drink way too much...who knows maybe I mixed different drinks and got THE
worst hangover in my life a few years ago....see, don't do that anymore....

Picture neck, head, eyes ...absolutely miserable beyond anything.

I turn on Braco's DVD "The Golden Bridge" with 10 minutes of his voice
that supposedly is healing like his gaze , in person!
No less.

Within 2 min of 'his voice'....ALL symptoms were GONE...
I was in shock, cried in awed humility and gratitude...
(I know what hangovers are like and I would not have been even semi ok til
2 pm...with much aspirin and stuff.)

This Braco (and belief) are miraculous....if you don't know who he is...google him.
( I have seen him twice in person...he is for real!)

I thought this crowd might like this story.

(Pronounced Brasto or Bratzo... always $8 a group session of 'Gazing")
Thank you. Enjoyed your post very much.
I had never heard of him so I did google him. lol Found some videos of him on youtube and watched. For some reason I started getting real emotional and thought, well, maybe it is the music they are playing...but then I watched some close ups on others and tears were falling down their faces. Each video made me feel that way. How do you get the group session of Gazing?
Old 13-02-2015, 12:39 AM
Kamila

would anyone else like to share their stories of manifesting ?
Old 15-03-2015, 11:48 AM
Master

hi just posting to say that i really enjoyed your thread. i really like the explanations about feeling the childlike joy and the magic and knowing when the time is right for manifesting. i want to do more things to bring more of a sense of joy and playfulness and magic to my life and my home and my internal dialogue.

i have had times in my past when i lived in a world of magic. it didn't matter that i was different and i had poetry and songs playing in my head and my own weird symbolism and wore strange clothing and acted totally unusual compared to most people.. i savored it and was confident in being myself, or at least, it was the only me i had at that time.. (couldn't have fit in at all even if i tried - which i did try and gave up eventually, early in my life. lol). but i still suffered self esteem issues because i was called weird and criticized. i had just enough friends to help me be myself anyway, and being myself was actually my defense against the outside world, even if it set me even farther apart.

back in those days i think i had more manifestation power, maybe. certain unlikely things such as healing health problems, and i think, healing others too. and just other things, i can't recall a lot of it now, in detail. it's been such a long time since i really felt free in that kind of way. gradually i learned how to fit in and stifle myself as i lost my social network of friends, and became too stuck in my mind. now i want to go about finding that inner child/teenager. i have wanted to do that for other reasons, just to be true to myself, to figure out what i really want to do with my life.

now i have another reason to find that playful, childlike spirit - so i can manifest better.
Old 15-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisa
hi just posting to say that i really enjoyed your thread. i really like the explanations about feeling the childlike joy and the magic and knowing when the time is right for manifesting. i want to do more things to bring more of a sense of joy and playfulness and magic to my life and my home and my internal dialogue.

i have had times in my past when i lived in a world of magic. it didn't matter that i was different and i had poetry and songs playing in my head and my own weird symbolism and wore strange clothing and acted totally unusual compared to most people.. i savored it and was confident in being myself, or at least, it was the only me i had at that time.. (couldn't have fit in at all even if i tried - which i did try and gave up eventually, early in my life. lol). but i still suffered self esteem issues because i was called weird and criticized. i had just enough friends to help me be myself anyway, and being myself was actually my defense against the outside world, even if it set me even farther apart.

back in those days i think i had more manifestation power, maybe. certain unlikely things such as healing health problems, and i think, healing others too. and just other things, i can't recall a lot of it now, in detail. it's been such a long time since i really felt free in that kind of way. gradually i learned how to fit in and stifle myself as i lost my social network of friends, and became too stuck in my mind. now i want to go about finding that inner child/teenager. i have wanted to do that for other reasons, just to be true to myself, to figure out what i really want to do with my life.

now i have another reason to find that playful, childlike spirit - so i can manifest better.
Yes i understand wat ur saying i hv anexiety and its not fun i sit in class full of ppl who are relaxed and giggling and here iam worried etc....
Its interesting because im currently in the process of self discovery or rediscovery...fashion is one aspect of it. I also want to be my true unique self...i find it the hardest wen im in an environment longer than few yrs etc. If you ever need someone to talk to im here for you
Old 16-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Yes i understand wat ur saying i hv anexiety and its not fun i sit in class full of ppl who are relaxed and giggling and here iam worried etc....
Its interesting because im currently in the process of self discovery or rediscovery...fashion is one aspect of it. I also want to be my true unique self...i find it the hardest wen im in an environment longer than few yrs etc. If you ever need someone to talk to im here for you

yes i have anxiety too sometimes. i am trying to have nonresistance to whatever is happening and whoever i am (worried, misunderstood, alone, sad, in pain, any difficulty), and that is helping me. granted, it doesn't ALWAYS seem accessible for me. but baby steps.

being unique is fun. it keeps the brain cells fresh, i think, to go outside the routine ordinary. i am kind of on a process of discovering myself too and reclaiming my unique self. for me it's motherhood, i think, that is bringing out so much of me, that was inaccessible. if my daughter can be unique and unself-conscious, me too. lol

thank you and good luck to you on your journey!
Old 17-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Kamila

Thank you you as well
Old 27-03-2015, 11:30 AM
Kamila

I have found the best and most accurate and detailed info. On manifesting from Bashar (go figure lol)
I always knew all this but to hear it in a 7 step process and coming from another being is fantastic. Im so excited about this new find. ok here it isss: http://youtu.be/3f45OK-EdIM
I feel like he covers everything in 15min. Im sooo happy i found it. Perhaps this is why i felt drawn to listen to his vids

Last edited by Kamila : 27-03-2015 at 02:48 PM.
Old 27-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Robertj

Quote:
I have found the best and most accurate and detailed info. On manifesting from Bashar (go figure lol)
I always knew all this but to hear it in a 7 step process and coming from another being is fantastic. Im so excited about this new find. ok here it isss: http://youtu.be/3f45OK-EdIM
I feel like he covers everything in 15min. Im sooo happy i found it. Perhaps this is why i felt drawn to losten to his vids

Hi.

When i first saw/heard BASHAR,I was a bit taken aback by his personality and delivery,but decided to put that aside and pay attention to what he was saying (as opposed to HOW he was saying it) Doing that it seems to me,what he has to say is...simple,practical and CLEAR.

Sometimes i like to go back and forth between his videos and some of the abraham hicks videos on youtube,i like the contrasting personalities.

Somewhere on youtube i found a very early BASHAR video.i think it was about 15 years or so old.What was amazing to me was,he was just as clear and to the point as he is now.

Another thing that amazes me is...i only discovered BASHAR this year.It makes me wonder where i was at before-VIBE WISE-so that i didnt attract him into my experience any earlier.In any case,im very glad to have come across him now.

Last edited by Robertj : 27-03-2015 at 04:28 PM.
Old 27-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Kamila

Wow thats a very interesting pt i love it ! Its called divine timing perhaps? thank u for sharing and welcome to sf
Old 27-03-2015, 02:29 PM
Kamila

Quote:
I feel like he covers everything in 15min. Im sooo happy i found it. Perhaps this is why i felt drawn to losten to his vids
I wanted to add to those above 7 steps that i always end with gratitude. Perhaps he didnt mention it assuming its a natural accuring thing but i believe to be very important. Because it helps you stay at that high frequency and yes that means being happy and grateful not sad and poor me bc i just visualized this wonderful thing released energy to the universe and now feel bad because im reminded that i dont hv it. I hope that makes sense.