Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 01:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Thank you.

SL.

The topic is very interesting. As I've had some experiences with it. I feel what other's also experience with it vary as well.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
Thank you. No, none of my friends or family know I am. I guess this is the only place where I’m open about it.

Yes, I’m sure I have problems, but I guess I’ll be alright soon. I’ve been improving these days.

SL.

Well, you are doing a great job with the channeling. It can be very overwhelming. I could tell you some stories that would make you laugh that happened to me when I first “woke up” and didn’t quite understand what was going on with me. Geez....I still don’t understand what’s going on with me. Maybe you could pass that question along to the AA guys on that one

You posts are very informative. It definitely makes me a lot more curious about things.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:

And about your PS, Trinity, haha yes telepathy sure is interesting. As I said in a previous post on this thread, I don’t really know what AA Michael is going to say until he tells me to type it in here, so I’m looking forward to it too.

I seem to have a knack on being able to figure things out without specific techniques though like how I manage Reiki Level II without symbols — apparently I’ve been doing this in several lifetimes before. Huh, sometimes I wonder what exactly did I do before?

Oh, and you’re welcome. No problem. I find all this interesting myself.

SL.

No doubt AA Michael has some thing in mind which will be educational for all of us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Master
Thanks AAs Michael and Raphael. I feel a bit better about all the food related confusion being brought to light. And not becoming a drone, lol

So basically, high-vibrational foods are any foods that make you feel good--nice. :)

For once I am out of questions, but knowing me and my constant desire for knowledge, I will be back later to see how this thread is progressing.

-Trinity
Old 02-07-2018, 02:59 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Well, you are doing a great job with the channeling. It can be very overwhelming. I could tell you some stories that would make you laugh that happened to me when I first “woke up” and didn’t quite understand what was going on with me. Geez....I still don’t understand what’s going on with me. Maybe you could pass that question along to the AA guys on that one

You posts are very informative. It definitely makes me a lot more curious about things.

Sure, I’ll ask them.

SL.

You see, this is what they call “Spiritual Puberty”. At a certain point, your energy body goes through an acceleration of weird feelings that are . . . interesting. And fluffy. And electric. And alive.

Then there are spiritual hormones, and very weird stuff happening in your crown chakra. Also . . . more hormones.

AA Michael.

I assure you he is not being serious.

AA Raphael.

Pffft.

AA Gabriel.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:34 AM
Guide

A Little About Angels

I figured I’d give some time before the next telepathy article to allow people to prepare themselves for it — learn the prerequisites or maybe find someone else to work with, but for now, I’d want to break some misconceptions about angels and the heavens.

We are not the type to ask for worship. Our egos are in no need of affirmation, and we have no need to act especially grand and powerful. We are not alpha males or femme fatale who are looking for some praise. This is nothing more than the anthropomorphism of God.

We want you and us to be on equal footing. We may have abilities in higher dimensions, but we are nothing compared to the amount of freedom you have in your lower vibrational plane. Many of us angels are not even willing to have the bravery to lower themselves to incarnate here at least once to more deeply understand who we’re serving.

Not that I am forcing or shaming them for a decision, but we all have our strengths, weaknesses, and paces towards our goals. Angels are like human beings in the sense that they need to learn and grow to gain experience. Every angel is kind. Not every angel is wise and powerful — haha.

The weakness of angels at times is their own need to assure people too much. Some are so empathetic, they can’t think straight enough to give proper advice when someone is in too much pain. Some are so kind that they cannot give others harsh truths that will allow them to see their mistakes and grow. Some are too moved to even help others beyond their own aches for people.

Why am I here to serve humanity? Not just because I care for you, but because I want to learn from you. I want to learn the level of some of your ruthlessness. I want to know what it’s like to be willing to give pain so someone can grow — if that’s what will allow them to evolve. I’ll make sure I’ll never go too far, but I will.

I’m the archangel of protection and courage after all — my type of love serves to protect you from darker entities, and sometimes I’ll not be as nice as you picture angels to be.

I hope that someday that human beings and we angels can learn the idea of balance — the balance between tough love and gentle love. A time where human beings don’t have to rush through aggressive acts and hatred, as well as angels who rush to protect others from harm when they need to learn how to protect themselves.

Thank you for being with me all these years. I’ve learned a lot from you all.

AA Michael
Old 02-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Master
Hi,

If AA Michael and SL are still taking general questions, I have some things I would like to ask about.

In a channeled Kryon message it was said that there were 8 planets of free choice before before us. The implication being, 8 who choose to ascend. It would be nice for me to know how many choose differently and what became of them. Did all of them completely self destruct or are there races of beings like us, with 23 pairs of visible chromosones, who still influence our galaxy.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-07-2018, 12:46 AM
Master
Incarnation is a b!tch, so I am not surprised that many angels haven't bothered.

That being said, I feel that if I were an angel, I would be one of those curious ones to incarnate at least once to see how bad it actually is, lol

Looking forward to the next article. :)
Old 03-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

If AA Michael and SL are still taking general questions, I have some things I would like to ask about.

In a channeled Kryon message it was said that there were 8 planets of free choice before before us. The implication being, 8 who choose to ascend. It would be nice for me to know how many choose differently and what became of them. Did all of them completely self destruct or are there races of beings like us, with 23 pairs of visible chromosones, who still influence our galaxy.

Thanks,
John

Yeah, we’re still taking questions. :) .

I don’t really know much about this subject, and I can’t intuit about it from my lack of vocabulary in it. After all, I channel with questions not with the specific sounds of words, but the specific meaning behind it. And well, I don’t really understand what you said.

Reply back with some more explanation or a link to this channel, and maybe then I can answer.

SL.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:01 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Incarnation is a b!tch, so I am not surprised that many angels haven't bothered.

That being said, I feel that if I were an angel, I would be one of those curious ones to incarnate at least once to see how bad it actually is, lol

Looking forward to the next article. :)

Haha, I guess I have to agree that the angels who choose to incarnate here tend to be the more curious ones — no wonder humanity had the ability to discover so much.

I’m rather more willing about being able to have a universal perspective to my teachings here — often humanity sees themselves as compared to human beings, and the ideal — which often results in too much cynicsm from being too perfectionistic about themselves. But when you compare human beings with other intelligent species in the galaxy, you’d find they have strengths and weaknesses like any other.

All I can say is that while you human beings may lack kindness, you people do seem to try harder to grow more than any other lower vibrational species in the galaxy. To find beings so determined to live on and move forward in their lives in dark circumstances like this is rare, very very rare.

Haha, I can be in a million places at once if I choose to, and I am. Most fractions of me are on Earth, but a few are spread throughout the universe.

Hmm. . . I wonder what else I could say here eventually.

AA Michael
Closed Thread