Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 30-06-2018, 02:26 AM
Knower
Hello SL,

Don’t doubt your abilities as a channel. It seems you are doing a fantastic job. Like you, I sometimes doubt my abilities as a medium. Only a couple people close to me knows that I am a medium. Do any of your friends or family know that you are?

I’m sorry you had some problems with those energies that AA Michael was referring to. I’ve been having the same problem. I am glad that AA Raphael was there for you.

Much Love...
Old 30-06-2018, 02:36 AM
Master
Hmm...I certainly have some questions.

How does this soul-system work? I mean you have twin souls, oversouls, monads, etc. Like...how do they evolve exactly? Do single souls have to combine with various souls before they can return to source or can you make the journey alone?

Also, I suspect there is a difference between twin flames and twin souls. Please enlighten me?

Thanks, I did not realize this was a thread for asking questions now, lol
Old 30-06-2018, 06:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Hello SL,

Don’t doubt your abilities as a channel. It seems you are doing a fantastic job. Like you, I sometimes doubt my abilities as a medium. Only a couple people close to me knows that I am a medium. Do any of your friends or family know that you are?

I’m sorry you had some problems with those energies that AA Michael was referring to. I’ve been having the same problem. I am glad that AA Raphael was there for you.

Much Love...

Thank you. No, none of my friends or family know I am. I guess this is the only place where I’m open about it.

Yes, I’m sure I have problems, but I guess I’ll be alright soon. I’ve been improving these days.

SL.
Old 30-06-2018, 06:18 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Hmm...I certainly have some questions.

How does this soul-system work? I mean you have twin souls, oversouls, monads, etc. Like...how do they evolve exactly? Do single souls have to combine with various souls before they can return to source or can you make the journey alone?

Also, I suspect there is a difference between twin flames and twin souls. Please enlighten me?

Thanks, I did not realize this was a thread for asking questions now, lol

How do they evolve? Ah, it’s a very complicated process that could have a whole book written about it, but the basic idea is this.

From the Source, we fragment into different groups of souls — which fragment more and more until you find the smallest forms of life in the multiverse.

The second highest split from the source are spirits who watch over multiple universes. They would then split into beings who watch over one universe, then further split into beings who watch over specific parts of a universe.

Then this is where the Seraphim come up — who watch over a few specific planets. There are a very similar set of “archangel” like beings who have similar roles to us here, and there’s a head for each set in different planets.

Keep going, and you’ll find the ordinary well known idea of higher selves, monads, oversouls and more.

Yes, we cannot evolve alone. This is because unlike human beings, The Source’s motivations aren’t the ideals of perfect and happiness and joy, but creation for the sake of creation.

Somewhere in all of us is the need to evolve and change, even if that means falling from so called human ideas of perfection that calls for stagnancy in this state, and to do this — we need to intermix with those different from us. It’s the same elements split, combined, mixed, matched, interact and lived.

We all want to grow — and that is why we’re always evolving. Even the highest beings who rule over everything besides the Source doesn’t know everything. This is because more and more knowledge to discover is constantly being created.

The Source in its nature is dynamic, and so are we.

But who knows? Even I don’t know everything. Haha, I do most of the work on leading the protection of souls on Earth, but even I can get distressed and have the need to be healed. Even I have to come running to the insights and abilities of a Higher Being ocasionally, but it matters less for me to know for sure, than it is to be a part of something.

At least I know I’m never alone. True loneliness is an illusion.

There is no perfect knowing, but there will always be perfect love.

AA Michael.
Old 30-06-2018, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
How do they evolve? Ah, it’s a very complicated process that could have a whole book written about it, but the basic idea is this.

From the Source, we fragment into different groups of souls — which fragment more and more until you find the smallest forms of life in the multiverse.

The second highest split from the source are spirits who watch over multiple universes. They would then split into beings who watch over one universe, then further split into beings who watch over specific parts of a universe.

Then this is where the Seraphim come up — who watch over a few specific planets. There are a very similar set of “archangel” like beings who have similar roles to us here, and there’s a head for each set in different planets.

Keep going, and you’ll find the ordinary well known idea of higher selves, monads, oversouls and more.

Yes, we cannot evolve alone. This is because unlike human beings, The Source’s motivations aren’t the ideals of perfect and happiness and joy, but creation for the sake of creation.

Somewhere in all of us is the need to evolve and change, even if that means falling from so called human ideas of perfection that calls for stagnancy in this state, and to do this — we need to intermix with those different from us. It’s the same elements split, combined, mixed, matched, interact and lived.

We all want to grow — and that is why we’re always evolving. Even the highest beings who rule over everything besides the Source doesn’t know everything. This is because more and more knowledge to discover is constantly being created.

The Source in its nature is dynamic, and so are we.

But who knows? Even I don’t know everything. Haha, I do most of the work on leading the protection of souls on Earth, but even I can get distressed and have the need to be healed. Even I have to come running to the insights and abilities of a Higher Being ocasionally, but it matters less for me to know for sure, than it is to be a part of something.

At least I know I’m never alone. True loneliness is an illusion.

There is no perfect knowing, but there will always be perfect love.

AA Michael.

Fascinating, AA Michael!

I can understand a little bit better now. This is one of those systems however, that I will see if there is an image showing it online somewhere to understand more clearly.

A couple more questions.

So, once you merge with another soul, do you still incarnate, but with a blend of both personalities?

Do souls even have personalities the closer they are to Source? SL's experience with the Seraphim makes me think they may be muted in a sense.

Thank you both for answering all our questions! I am recording these in my notebook just in case this site goes 'BOOM' lol
Old 30-06-2018, 09:26 PM
Guide

Quote:
Fascinating, AA Michael!

I can understand a little bit better now. This is one of those systems however, that I will see if there is an image showing it online somewhere to understand more clearly.

A couple more questions.

So, once you merge with another soul, do you still incarnate, but with a blend of both personalities?

Do souls even have personalities the closer they are to Source? SL's experience with the Seraphim makes me think they may be muted in a sense.

Thank you both for answering all our questions! I am recording these in my notebook just in case this site goes 'BOOM' lol

It is possible for personalities and experiences to mix in an incarnation. I guess we’re a mix pot of different ingredients.

Souls do have personalities when they are closer to the Source, but they get more of the choice to act as a collective unit when they want to. This is especially useful when it’s an important decision that could use everyone’s insights together, but there are times when there are more separated.

When they act as individuals, it usually is for much smaller tasks — or at least, it’s a small task to them. The Seraphim head who looks over warrior or protection archangels like me in different planets in SL’s words, has the signature vibration of a “casual bad***” with a heart of gold. The type of being you’d imagine who’ll stay completely calm in danger, do what takes to save others, and gets to say an impressive catchphrase at the end.

Seraphim do not need to speak in words to communicate impressive catchphrases, but apparently this is how he comes across to SL. I’d say it is an accurate estimation. Hahaha. Another Seraphim she has met is the one who watches over Healing Archangels like AA Raphael — apparently she is an affectionate goofball who can be rather serious when it’s needed, but I’d save the rest for another day.

Take care, Trinity.

AA Michael.
Old 30-06-2018, 09:59 PM
Guide

The Ultimate Introduction to Telepathy

What is telepathy? Really. People may define it as communicating with someone else with your mind, but this is a misconception.

You’re not communicating with your mind — not your brain at the very least. The brain’s activities aren’t the cause of our mental activity, but is affected by our mental activity. It is the other way around.

Contemporary science has pointed out the mystery of how each memories are contained in the brain — the problem is that with the strong amount of memories we remember throughout our lives, there isn’t enough neurons in the brain that could contain it all. So where is it?

Why do I mention this? Because I don’t want you to think of telepathy as a mental action, or even a transmission of feelings. It is in itself, an experience, a type of pure knowing. And it’s from this knowing that words, pictures, emotions and all kinds of human communication is made.

The ability to extract from pure knowing has to do with our ability to feel where the strongest magnetic energy lies — whether in particular words, particular shapes to even particular smells or tastes. With this, we become like a painter in an art class, trying to copy the image of reality into our canvas.

Telepathy is also a kind of teamwork in tandem — you can’t communicate to someone well if they don’t make the same effort to communicate back themselves. It’s a problem similar to the history of early email — where its lack of ability to connect to a variety of people with how expensive it was at the time, is what stopped people from trying it in the first place.

This is why for this course I thought of asking SL to set up a thread in the Predictions & Experiments sub forum for you to work together. I’ll continue this task where I encourage some kind of practical work to do in the future — as a way to allow others to gain experience.

After some methods, we’ll later try to take a look at what others’ thoughts are when we posted a thought. It’s not allowed to be vague — such as saying they’re worrying about a particular area of their life — like their relationships, or their health. It’s not allowed to be a general type of advice that can apply to several people at once — this means you cannot use any type of divination for this task.

The best type of telepathy use is its ability to personalize to a specific individual. It’s to be able to see their specific personality, tendencies, environment, relationships, strengths, weaknesses and to adapt to this unique string of characteristics.

I encourage you to find people to PM or meet in real life to practice with if you don’t want to join a public thread, because after all, we’ll be working on this very soon.

AA Michael, with some help from AA Raziel.
Old 30-06-2018, 10:11 PM
Experiencer

Very interesting and informative posts.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:55 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
It is possible for personalities and experiences to mix in an incarnation. I guess we’re a mix pot of different ingredients.

Souls do have personalities when they are closer to the Source, but they get more of the choice to act as a collective unit when they want to. This is especially useful when it’s an important decision that could use everyone’s insights together, but there are times when there are more separated.

When they act as individuals, it usually is for much smaller tasks — or at least, it’s a small task to them. The Seraphim head who looks over warrior or protection archangels like me in different planets in SL’s words, has the signature vibration of a “casual bad***” with a heart of gold. The type of being you’d imagine who’ll stay completely calm in danger, do what takes to save others, and gets to say an impressive catchphrase at the end.

Seraphim do not need to speak in words to communicate impressive catchphrases, but apparently this is how he comes across to SL. I’d say it is an accurate estimation. Hahaha. Another Seraphim she has met is the one who watches over Healing Archangels like AA Raphael — apparently she is an affectionate goofball who can be rather serious when it’s needed, but I’d save the rest for another day.

Take care, Trinity.

AA Michael.

Haha! That is kind of a relief--and makes me feel a bit better. One of the problems of letting go in a sense, was the fear of losing my identity--being some kind of drone channeling wisdom of the universe, all love and light.

My emotions may be turbulent at times, but I would rather feel them than feel nothing at all--even if they can sometimes be unpleasant.

If Raphael is available, can he do some explaining as to why it seems the physical body gets weaker for people when eating high vibrational foods like just eating fruits and veggies? Obviously it doesn't happen to everyone but I have seen it as a tendency, including myself. Is it more than it just coming down to a physical body's needs? Is it a trade-off for more mental emotional and spiritual peace? To keep a sort of balance?

Thank you again ahead of time, this has really been helping me understand some of the odder aspects of spirituality.

PS: SL, the telepathy article is interesting--it might be something I am able to do at some point, provided my thoughtforms aren't too active. I already have had a little bit of experience with it--my guide has channeled a few phrases in the past to me while I was meditating. :)

-Trinity
Old 01-07-2018, 01:21 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
Very interesting and informative posts.

Thank you.

SL.

Quote:
Haha! That is kind of a relief--and makes me feel a bit better. One of the problems of letting go in a sense, was the fear of losing my identity--being some kind of drone channeling wisdom of the universe, all love and light.

My emotions may be turbulent at times, but I would rather feel them than feel nothing at all--even if they can sometimes be unpleasant.

Haha, yes. Merging is not a process of a loss of self. It’s a process of adding something to your already individual personality. It’d be a shame if people think otherwise if that would slow them down their spiritual path.

AA Michael.

Quote:

If Raphael is available, can he do some explaining as to why it seems the physical body gets weaker for people when eating high vibrational foods like just eating fruits and veggies? Obviously it doesn't happen to everyone but I have seen it as a tendency, including myself. Is it more than it just coming down to a physical body's needs? Is it a trade-off for more mental emotional and spiritual peace? To keep a sort of balance?

Thank you again ahead of time, this has really been helping me understand some of the odder aspects of spirituality.

-Trinity

Trinity, you have to realize that higher vibrational foods are different for everyone. Just like how different decisions are given by the intuition from the Higher Self in career, relationships, passions, and many others in life, so is there a difference in health choices.

It’s a misconception that fruits and vegetables are higher vibrational foods all the time. It most commonly is, but some people’s biology require them to eat food such as meat and fish more often — especially in deep stress, certain sicknesses or disabilities.

We still believe that the mistreatment of animals is unethical and deeply horrible, but if sustenance is needed from there, then there is nothing much we can do from the limits of the physical body. At the very least, we advise people’s Higher Selves to eat meat that did not torture an animal before death, and allowed them a peaceful end.

AA Raphael.

Quote:

PS: SL, the telepathy article is interesting--it might be something I am able to do at some point, provided my thoughtforms aren't too active. I already have had a little bit of experience with it--my guide has channeled a few phrases in the past to me while I was meditating. :)

And about your PS, Trinity, haha yes telepathy sure is interesting. As I said in a previous post on this thread, I don’t really know what AA Michael is going to say until he tells me to type it in here, so I’m looking forward to it too.

I seem to have a knack on being able to figure things out without specific techniques though like how I manage Reiki Level II without symbols — apparently I’ve been doing this in several lifetimes before. Huh, sometimes I wonder what exactly did I do before?

Oh, and you’re welcome. No problem. I find all this interesting myself.

SL.
Closed Thread