Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-07-2013, 04:23 AM
Master

There's a book written by Linda Goodman entitled "Linda Goodman's Star Signs" and she uses the old Chaldean method of numerology. She goes into lots of detail about numerology and gives the meanings of the numbers and also suggests that when a name works out to a number that may carry with it certain difficulties then it would be a good idea to change the name.

If you need to choose a name for a business you're starting it would be wise to use a name that brings with it certain vibrations for success and luck.

Jenny Crow
Old 06-05-2014, 01:03 AM
elizabethjoseph

This is the most interesting thread. I know it's old but I'm new. I got fed up with my life as it was and so decided to change the spelling of my name. I had a numerology report done back in 2011 and pulled it out last week or so. Everything that happened was written there. So I am wondering, when they do read your numerology report...don't they go by your full birth name anyways? I will never know if changing the spelling of my name helped 'fix things' or not but certainly saying goodbye that concretely with something close to physical as I could get, helped me think of letting go of the past and start something more positive and different. As a man thinkith and all that. I believe it to be true. Things are certainly better this half of my life but I don't know that I would attribute it to changing a names letters as much as it was to positive thought and law of attraction and such.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:14 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethjoseph
This is the most interesting thread. I know it's old but I'm new. I got fed up with my life as it was and so decided to change the spelling of my name. I had a numerology report done back in 2011 and pulled it out last week or so. Everything that happened was written there. So I am wondering, when they do read your numerology report...don't they go by your full birth name anyways? I will never know if changing the spelling of my name helped 'fix things' or not but certainly saying goodbye that concretely with something close to physical as I could get, helped me think of letting go of the past and start something more positive and different. As a man thinkith and all that. I believe it to be true. Things are certainly better this half of my life but I don't know that I would attribute it to changing a names letters as much as it was to positive thought and law of attraction and such.

Thanks for sharing! Yeah, I think the both are closely related (changing name letters and thinking positive). Even for people who don't really believe in numerology and things like that, I'm guessing it has that psychological effect of allowing the person to feel like they're given an opportunity to start anew or change their life for the better.